Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
triptoys
    #4499606 - 08/05/05 01:25 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

so what are your favourite triptoys?

personally i just love fruits and flowers, to me they are the ultimate toys, they are beautiful and fantastically structured, smell wonderful and (fruits) can be eaten. if you should forget/loose them... its ok, they are organic and wont pollute, and are cheap to replace.

painting is of course absolutely great on weed. but i cant relate to it on shrooms. i just cant connect with it, its not real, just another form of communication.

but id like to try some new toys, so tell me about your favourite triptoys, why they are great, and when to use them.

(ive heard that caleidioscopes are supposed to rock, but havent tried).

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: triptoys [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4499653 - 08/05/05 01:37 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

I have a String-It...got from a Spensor Gifts store...you can probably find them online, its fucking fantastic. Squeezy balls, gooey stuff, noise makers, 3-D glasses, the glasses that make everything shiney (not 3-d, but close), playstations fun, computers fun. I have tons of things that flash and bounce hanging from my walls and ceiling, moving pictures on the wall, shiney curled wrapping ribbon, stuffed into a little plastic egg that you can pop open when tripping and looking for something stringy and shiney to play with..and candy rocks, skittles, skittles bubble gum, starbursts, nerds, pop rocks, you know. I have a whole drawer full of shit like that. Stop into toy stores and gift stores in the mall that sell like the funny sex things, posters, lights ect..they have lots of fun stuff to play with, get what you like and start a collection. Anytime something is squeezable, shiney, or otherwise seems like fun tripping, it goes into my drawer.

Oh yeah, I got one of those 3D things for kids, that you put the disk in with pictures and you Click the thing and it turns to the next picture..thats fun too..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinecarl
Revolutionary
Re: triptoys [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4499760 - 08/05/05 02:04 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

There are these little fans with led's in the fan blades. at night when you turn it on the breeze is nice but there are also crazy patterns the led's make when its spinning. You can get them around fourth of july but i dont know where you can get them other times of the year.

Invisiblehongo
Hmmm

triptoys [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4500290 - 08/05/05 03:56 PM (11 years, 3 months ago)

A big heavy marble ball would show you lots of things, and to feel the heavyness of it would bring you lots of toughts. Try it, you can get them at decorative shops, they come in all sizes, are maded of rocks and have a shiny surface that will even reflect your reality on it. :-)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience