Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinealienmindscape

How about a Salvia section
    #449951 - 11/07/01 07:05 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I think this is the best structured forum I've encountered. I participate in another Salvia forum in which there's a rather lively community of people interested primarily in Salvia, but the structure of that forum is much less functional. Why not have a section here, say in "the entheogenic experience" area, just devoted to Salvia. Probably not a big deal to do. I notice a fair amount of Salvia posts in the "other drugs" section, but it would be better to have a section just for Salvia. Salvia's a very powerful, cheap, and legal natural plant that requires no preparation. There are a lot of us interested specifically in it's rather amazing properties. A Salvia section seems overdo.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePGF
square

Loc: Malaysia
Re: How about a Salvia section [Re: alienmindscape]
    #450039 - 11/07/01 09:26 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

can we have a "people who drive VWs and like to take psycohactive compounds" section too?
jk...I think we should have that health section that AITF and some others were talking aboot way back
it makes more sense.....we have OD for drugs that aren't mushroom related....

--------------------
***The Real Shroomery nigger

Edited by PGF (11/07/01 09:27 AM)

Offlinealienmindscape

Re: How about a Salvia section [Re: PGF]
    #450132 - 11/07/01 10:58 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"can we have a "people who drive VWs and like to take psycohactive compounds" section too?
jk...I think we should have that health section that AITF and some others were talking aboot way back
it makes more sense.....we have OD for drugs that aren't mushroom related.... "

Yeah, I know about the "other drugs" section. I've posted there a bit about a range of things. I think if you can have a section for politics (where I've also posted), you could have a section for the strongest natural occuring psychedelic, which is also legal, cheap, needs no preparation, and is developing a large populace of users. I mean, shit, what could it hurt? It's on a different level of magnitude from your average legal plant with psychoactive properties, such as Calea Zacetechichi or Sinicuichi. You might then say, "well, then there'd need to be a DMT section, and a Peyote section?" I think Salvia is more popular than those plants though, because there's no preparation necessary, and hell, it's legal.

Anonymous

Re: How about a Salvia section [Re: alienmindscape]
    #450590 - 11/07/01 05:42 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

maybe we should start a "Salviary.org" then...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies