Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineUuWatti
Kalevala
Mental side fades.
    #4498933 - 08/05/05 07:52 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Have everyone else experienced that over the time mental side of the trip lose some edge? Visuals are still pretty much the same.

I ate shrooms first time about 6 years ago. after that I have tripped about 2 times a year. I think that I'm not taking them too often. Also few times salvia, LSD, MDMA, 2CB, 2CT-7 and 5MEO-DIPT, but all of those years ago, only shrooms today.
At the beginning mental side of trips were mind blowing, full of new thought, ideas and enlightenment. They really expand my consciousness. After those few first trips mental side of my trips have gradually fade to shadow of that what they were. My psychedelic experiences have permanently changed my way of seeing this world. One explanation that why they don't do their magic anymore is that my mind and thoughts are already expanded so there is nothing new to learn from trips. That  sound very stupid and naive. There is always something new to think in the world. second explanation is that i have broke my head with dope. That is also  very unlikely because i haven't done drugs so much. nowadays i have even let go of weed. about 3 years i have smoked very occasionally.

It would be really nice to have those thoughts and mind tricks back in game. Now i have some home grown mexi-cubs waiting for the right moment. I have read that Mexican strains delivers very spiritual high. I hope it is not only a advertisement trick. I have always liked more mental side of trip than visuals, although visuals are quite nice

:grin:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience