Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblepuscle
genius of love
Loc: NY
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: downforpot]
    #454210 - 11/10/01 05:44 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Hang in there, Lotus Pod. With time, you'll learn to embrace your homosexual tendencies. And don't worry, I'm not afraid of you. That's because, I believe in you, and I know that like me, you're a good man. (down deep)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: puscle]
    #454244 - 11/10/01 06:19 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

im gonna piss in ur mouth and make u swallo that shit, while i stuff ur cut off fingers in there, hows thats u bitch ass.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlineroykinn
enthusiast

Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: puscle]
    #454250 - 11/10/01 06:21 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Right on puscle. All I think downforpot needs is a little time to grow up. Once he's out on his own he'll figure out that some things arent socially acceptable, good call on the closet homosexuality though, his numerous posts against "faggots" shot up a red flag. Anyways, downforpot, keep up the posts, they're quite a laugh-riot. That, and please keep the gay bashing to a minimum.

Peace-

roy

--------------------
"You can't be a real country unless you have a beer and an airline- It helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nunclear weapons, but at the very least you need a beer." -Frank Zappa

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: roykinn]
    #454409 - 11/10/01 08:20 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

accutally i havent said the word fag for 1 year, last year was hell, every1 was snob in my school, i was just cursing ever1 one out and running out of words and foriegn language curse words dont really offend sbobs and pricks. so i had to come back to using the fag world, but im sorry if the word fag offends u, if it doesnt, shut ur dick face.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Offlineanima
dusty shelf
 User Gallery

Loc: WAY out there.
    #454463 - 11/10/01 09:35 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

You said yourself that you only act that way to scare people, I got news for you most people just mock you.. Are you so cowardly that you can not approach another human being on the same level. If Violent J ever met you he would probably call you a dumbass. Dont get me wrong I haven't got anything aginst them, I actually enjoy some of thier music. But you must realize it is all for show, just like the WWF (hey weren't they wrestlers for a while? diddn't they get thier asses kicked)
1 more bit of news to you, I think you use the word (or some version of)"fag" an average of 2 times a post...
Mods sorry for going off topic on this one, I'm just tired of hearing about how ICP this and ICP that BLAH
now here I am going on and on...

--------------------
It might be the early bird that gets the worm. But its the second mouse that gets the cheese

Edited by anima (11/10/01 09:45 PM)

Offlineanima
dusty shelf
 User Gallery

Loc: WAY out there.
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: Hypnotic]
    #454477 - 11/10/01 09:54 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

This little bit is for Hypnotic: (if he waded through all the BULL)
Hey man I think you would totally get busted by your mom. You best bet is find some friend's house where it is cool. It couldn't hurt to talk to your mom about these things, and who knows maybe she will turn out to be just another old hippee.
If you must, just wait, soak up some info and plan for the day you leave the nest. Patience is a virtue. especially in this hobby.

--------------------
It might be the early bird that gets the worm. But its the second mouse that gets the cheese

Offlinebobbydigital
    #454592 - 11/11/01 12:01 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

wow downforpot, you are obviously a person of incrediable high intellect and social standing. i mean just look at some of your witty comeback banter. you must be like a graduate student at Yale or something.

do you know what a sarcastic remark is? probably not. do run home everyday from junior high where you get make fun of for your music/lifestlye chioce and log on here so you can act like a badass try to threaten people cause they think your idols suck? you give off more bad vibes than a Hitler Youth Rally. ICP and their fans are a laughingstock, the only people who think they are "badasses" and them and their followng to everyone else they are a joke.

I can't stop repling to this its too funny. It's too easy to have a battle of wits if your opponent is unarmed.

--------------------
stuck to yo ass like a Victoria Secert wedgie!!

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #479459 - 12/04/01 12:14 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

It's impossible (or almost) for you to grow shrooms without your parents knowing about it. My mom doesn't know much about hallucinogenic shrooms (she knows they exist and that's it). What i did was telling her that a friend of mine had brought me some mushroom spores from college (he studies biology) and that i was going to make a mini-garden in my empty aquarium with some mushrooms growing in the center (i have some plants there also- they produce oxigen which is real nice). Of course i told her the mushrooms were poisonous so she wouldn't attack my terrarium and fry some shrooms for dinner - It would be fun though, my parents wondering why was the TV melting...

OfflineSarph
Stranger
    #480507 - 12/05/01 08:38 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

hey i have the exact same problem, have been growing for about half a year now and my mum has no clue.....just use the in vitro tek and keep all the jars well hidden (i keep mine in shoe boxes at the bottom of my wardrobe)...it depends how much she snoops round your room though but to be completely honest most people wouldn't have a clue what all the jars were for....(my mum only wonders why i keep providing so much jam!) you just need a good cover story if she did find em

--------------------
'Alice remained looking thoughtfully at the mushroom, trying to make out which were the two sides of it; and as it was perfectly round, she found this a very difficult question'

OfflineSteppinRazer
    #480589 - 12/05/01 10:21 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

My god this thread is the most idiotic thing I have ever encountered.
HAHAHA oh god its like a train wreck.

4pot.
Thank god I dont have to deal with mindless drones like you in real life. Well, not as bad as you. If this ICP band shares the same level of intellect that you do, they must go on tour in a short bus.
I know you are just a little kid and all but man have some individual thought.

Oh yeah, no one is "afraid" of you. HAHAAHAH oh god that is quality.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
So says the preacher man. . .
But I dont go by what he says.

Offlinemagic_man
Stranger
Loc: lowermainland b.c. canada
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: SteppinRazer]
    #480624 - 12/05/01 11:22 AM (22 years, 3 months ago)

no kidding.....at least everyone has stoped arguing though =) look, everyone came here to grow shrooms or at least learn about em! so do that and post your remarks about icp and eminem and dissing other ppl somewhere else!

--------------------
some ppl say live it up, i say grow it up!!

Anonymous

Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: esin]
    #480692 - 12/05/01 12:55 PM (22 years, 3 months ago)

Esin, you are a fucknut for ressurrecting this thread, just want to thank you, for now I have an opportunity to show you all what happened to hypnotic....

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Forum5&Number=461748&Forum=All_Forums&Words=hypnotic&Match=Username&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1month&Main=461748

LoL.

-Pavdog-

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: Anonymous]
    #942887 - 10/08/02 12:49 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: ]
    #942962 - 10/08/02 01:13 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Why the fuck did you have to resurrect it then?

OfflineXiC_clone
Calls Shots 'Round Here
 User Gallery

Loc: Earth 25XX
    #943067 - 10/08/02 01:54 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Wouldnt be makeing a replay on this post to help him be :
"Contributing to the deliquency of a minor"

??

-XiC

--------------------
Don't soak your WBS dummy! There's an =>easy<= way.
For Your Health!

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: XiC_clone]
    #943072 - 10/08/02 01:57 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Probably, I don't know, but who really cares, this post is nearly a year old, the kid that posted only has 30 posts, so I'm assuming he's not really active around here any more and probably in jail because of his lack of common sense (i.e. THIS THREAD).

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSlowpoke
Stranger
    #943106 - 10/08/02 02:14 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

This kind of thread is very risky to this website. The spores are not to be cultivated anyway in certain countries. Then when a person under 21 years of age (or 18) asks boldly, then some of you come in and tell them how, bad idea.

Common sense hard to come by these days?

Offlinetps
ganja ghanstah
 User Gallery

Re: I'm 16 I live with my mom.... [Re: Slowpoke]
    #943258 - 10/08/02 03:05 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

What i used to do was, i would have a lot of boxes and stuff in my corner that i would just leave over there, and underneith them  i had a plastic bin with a heating pad inside where my jars would colonize... Then i would letthem fruit under my bed, or in my closet under clothes and all other messy crap... I would give them a couple hours of light when iwas home, and it turned out fine... I remember that ive had some close calls before tho... out of stupidity, like one time i was picking a cake and i left it on my bed to type on the computer, my father opened the door, and since it was still early (around 6am), i dont think he knew what they were, but you could clearly see something was there.... so i dont know if he saw or not, and i never asked.... hehe, damn those were the days... now i gota pay bills and everything  :mad:

Basically,
If your going to grow, think about what will happen to your parents if you got caught by the cops or something (i never did, and i regret how much trouble i could have got them in, and if my kids wanted to grow (i dont have kids mind you hehe), id rather have them ask me then doing it in secret). But uhm, basically its your mind telling you that they are gonna find it, if you put it in a place that your parents dont usually check in, then they aren't gonna find it... hopefully... The only trouble i really had was sterilizing jars, i would need to do it at 3am-4am when everyone was asleep, so i didnt look TOO sketchy hehe...
best of luck to ya.
tps-

--------------------

OfflinePenguin
You can't be me I'm a Rockstar

Loc: On the Arctic ice shelf.
    #943279 - 10/08/02 03:12 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Don't be a fool.

--------------------
The fear of loss is always greater than the desire for gain

Offlinebongzilla
The_Mexican_Hippie
    #943294 - 10/08/02 03:16 PM (21 years, 4 months ago)

Heya, i am currently living wiht my dad and kinda went through the same thing you are, age 17 here, but recently decided to grow them, what i did is was prepare the substrate at night and boiled them at night when everyone was asleep. Then i put them in my attic. If you parents dont go into the attic that much this should be ok. My parents also would not be ok with the idea that their son is growing magic mushrooms in their house seeing as their BOTH COPS.

--------------------
Fucking Beautiful!

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate