Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSacrament
Ecstacy in Decay
Male

Re: Shrooms and Green cured my depression [Re: TLC]
    #10777268 - 07/31/09 09:01 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

weed curing depression? no fucking way

--------------------

Fuck you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLinkey
Stranger

Re: Shrooms and Green cured my depression [Re: TLC]
    #10819395 - 08/07/09 06:32 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

TLC said:
Magic mushrooms can have so much therapeutic potential. Ever since my last trip especially I just feel like a happier person, I'm not so stuck in the old thought loops with constant fear and memories that only bring back pain. As if I am just now allowing real happiness in.
My out look on life and experience is changing. I also find it a little odd but I am not near as angry about old grudges.

I guess in a lot of ways I agree that shrooms can be very helpful with depression.

Exactly! I regret the way I had lived the majority of my life but shrooms are making me look forward now. This was the overwhelming feeling for every trip I have had and exactly the reason why I love to trip. The acceptance that I feel when I trip is more therapeutic than any other drug could be.

InvisibleBlimeyGrimey
Collector of Spores
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Puget Sound
Re: Shrooms and Green cured my depression [Re: GI_Luvmoney]
    #10820274 - 08/07/09 10:30 PM (14 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

GI_Luvmoney said:
A pinch of piracetam in a cup of coffee is the best thing I've found for depression.  The directions on the bottle recommends four scoops a day using a small scoop included when you buy the bottle.  I think its about a quarter teaspoon.  More than a pinch makes me too talkative and gives me insomnia sometimes so I limit it to a half a scoop a day and sometimes don't take it for a couple of days.  Its one of the best hangover reducing substances I've ever tried, too.

http://www.piracetam.com/

Piracetam IS a wonder drug in my opinion. It tends to make me edgy though if taken daily. I tend to only take it when I'm stressed out, it helps to calm me down and allow me to be focused.

It causes very bad insomnia in me if taken too late in the day. Its usually a morning dose for me also.

--------------------
Message me for free microscopy services on Psilocybe, Panaeolus, and Gymnopilus species.

Looking for wild Panaeolus cinctulus and Panaeolus olivaceus prints.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies