Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
My X trip
    #4495623 - 08/04/05 04:44 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Well last night my boyfriend and I took a tab each of X. It only took about 30 mins. to hit. once it hit my body felt so good and I could tell his did too.

So I go over to him and ru his back. My hands felt so soft tracing over his strong muscles o his back so I thought hey my lips would feel really good on his skin... and it did!! well needlessly to say we had a crazy night of making love and hold/rubbing on each other.

However we both came to the conclussion at the end of the roll that we both wished we had tripped on shroom. Without E we make love like we are on it. so I don't think that E is that big of a deal for him and I. Dont get me wrong it was a good roll. We just like the spiritual connection that we have together on Shroom rather then the whole E experience.

it weird I use to love love love E but for some reason I think I have grown to like shrooms more.

is this because maybe E has lots its efects to me?? or are shrooms just a lot more powerful?

Has anyone else ever felt like this?

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: My X trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4495645 - 08/04/05 04:49 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

You should have freebased when you guys were totally doin' it!

--------------------

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
Re: My X trip [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4495658 - 08/04/05 04:50 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

In my personal opinion, they are just different. You can't really compare the experiences, and then the experiences are always different for different people.

I had my very first experience with ectacy on our honeymoon while my new husband and I walked through Yellowstone National Park, and let me tell you, we had a wonderful time! That park is so amazing (I'd never been there before) and the weather was absolutely perfect and I was with the love of my life, and everything just felt wonderful. It was a nice long day trip, but we mostly enjoyed our emotions and our senses as they soared. Our physical touch didn't go any farther than a few wonderful hugs and kisses, but I just felt wonderful to be by his side and to see all the wonders of the park.

Really, any drugs aside, it was a wonderful time. Most perfect honeymoon ever!  :laugh:

I do think that the little tabs brought out my happiness even more, and really let it show in the surface. We were both just beaming  :heart:

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: My X trip [Re: agr8fulchick]
    #4495663 - 08/04/05 04:51 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Aw men chick, that sounds wonderful, tell J I say hi!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: My X trip [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4495709 - 08/04/05 05:04 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
You should have freebased when you guys were totally doin' it!

FREEBASED????? whats that?

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Offlineagr8fulchick
Feed Your Head!

Loc: Stranded in Iowa
Re: My X trip [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4495712 - 08/04/05 05:05 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

I'll tell my fabulous husband hi from you :smile:

We really did have a blast, and I couldn't have possibly asked for a better wedding or a more perfect honeymoon. Our last day we hiked down the tetons whilst chewing on some yummy paper squares, and THAT was a trip, let me tell you! I had no idea that mountains were so colorful or perfect! The ground was blanketed by wildflowers that got bigger and bigger until they were at tall as I was! Beautiful spills of sparkeling granite boulders, rainbows in the cascading waterfalls, little marmots that barked at us when we came too near, a mom and baby moose that we scared, and so much beauty! The 12 mile hike kicked my butt, but I'll get in shape and go back for more, it rocked!

Hopefully we can get some photos on here soon :wink:

--------------------
Life's a journey. Take the scenic route.

:sun: :heart: :heart: :sun:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Community >> The Pub