Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineFospher
Crime FightingMaster Criminal
Male

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: Jadian]
    #4496802 - 08/04/05 08:12 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:chainsaw:

--------------------
010001100100001001000101!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: Fospher]
    #4497044 - 08/04/05 09:22 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fospher said:
And it wasnt an issue over a chick, it was an issue of trust and respect. I guess I was too naive to trust someone 100%.

How is it trust? It's some girl you're broken up with. I know when I break up with a girl, someone could throw her to the wolves for all I care. If a friend hooked up with her, I doubt I'd care, especially to the extent of doing severe damage to a close altruistic friend.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineFospher
Male

Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: Ravus]
    #4498067 - 08/05/05 12:29 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Ravus said:
Quote:

Fospher said:
And it wasnt an issue over a chick, it was an issue of trust and respect. I guess I was too naive to trust someone 100%.

How is it trust? It's some girl you're broken up with. I know when I break up with a girl, someone could throw her to the wolves for all I care. If a friend hooked up with her, I doubt I'd care, especially to the extent of doing severe damage to a close altruistic friend.

You wouldnt, I would. I take values and respect and brotherhood to a level most people dont. I would take a bullet for any of my close friends or family, if they got shit with someone, means I would do too. I've been in gangfights(even though Im not a gangmember) because of stupid things my friends did, but nontheless I would back them so they wouldnt get fucked up/killed.

Dont mean to sound cocky - but fuck with me once and get fucked, no one crosses me. I treat people just as I expect them to treat me - you dont get respect unless it's given out.

Go ahead ridicule me, I've got my views, I've got my values.

--------------------

OfflineChRoNiCk420
untitled

Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: Fospher]
    #4498249 - 08/05/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Since you gave permission to ridicule you.

You don't take any psychedelic drugs, do you? I can't imagine someone who has tripped on lsd or mushrooms being such an asshole over a such a stupid thing. You are talking about one of your best friends, someone who even just did jail time for you, and you beat him up over a fuckin girl you weren't even with?

I understand the value of trust, but how does going for your ex break trust? It's fucked up that he lied about it, but how does that merit a beating? You're talking about brotherhood and friendship, I don't think you know about these things. If my friend verbally expressed disappointment in me for something, it would have a great effect and I would be sincerely sorry for w/e it was about. If my friend beat the shit out of me for some stupid shit like that, I would think, "Wow, what an asshole. I don't want to be friends with this person anymore. Let me do that same thing again, just to piss them off" You really think violence teaches a lesson? Did your parents beat you?

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom. =)
-----.-'~~~-.
---.'o oOOOo`.
--:~~~-.oOo o`.
---`. \ ~-. oOOo.
-----`.; / ~. OO:
-----.' ;-- `.o.'
----,' ; ~~--'~
----; ;
_\\;_\\//_

Edited by ChRoNiCk420 (08/05/05 01:01 AM)

OfflineFospher
Male

Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: ChRoNiCk420]
    #4498382 - 08/05/05 01:17 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Since you gave permission to ridicule you.

You don't take any psychedelic drugs, do you? I can't imagine someone who has tripped on lsd or mushrooms being such an asshole over a such a stupid thing. You are talking about one of your best friends, someone who even just did jail time for you, and you beat him up over a fuckin girl you weren't even with?

I understand the value of trust, but how does going for your ex break trust? It's fucked up that he lied about it, but how does that merit a beating? You're talking about brotherhood and friendship, I don't think you know about these things. If my friend verbally expressed disappointment in me for something, it would have a great effect and I would be sincerely sorry for w/e it was about. If my friend beat the shit out of me for some stupid shit like that, I would think, "Wow, what an asshole. I don't want to be friends with this person anymore. Let me do that same thing again, just to piss them off" You really think violence teaches a lesson? Did your parents beat you?

This is the girl of one and a half years, we break up sometimes then get back together. He knew that it wasnt permanent, and did the lowest thing you can do to another friend. How does that not equate to an ass-beating?

Quote:

If my friend beat the shit out of me for some stupid shit like that, I would think, "Wow, what an asshole. I don't want to be friends with this person anymore.

No shit, you just got beat down, cant go buddy buddy after that can you.

Violence can sometimes be the only solution to a potential problem. Case in point:

One time someone said something really hurtful to my girlfriend. So instead of saying anything, I decked the guy in the face. Should I have said: "Excuse me, you shouldnt have said that, those things are her private affairs"

I talk about brotherhood because I did have a bad childhood and grew up in some pretty rough areas. I use psychedelics to figure out errors in my ways, because hallucinogens are very effective guidance. Im still just a kid in a way, Im 18, but I feel that I experienced more than most people have around me. Tripped on L about 15 times, Mushrooms about 60 or 70, 3 times on mescaline. Why, should psychedelics make me passive about my life?

--------------------

InvisibleMushmanTheManic
Stranger

Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: ChRoNiCk420]
    #4498412 - 08/05/05 01:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ChRoNiCk420 said:
You don't take any psychedelic drugs, do you? I can't imagine someone who has tripped on lsd or mushrooms being such an asshole over a such a stupid thing.

Are you saying Love and Trust are stupid things?

The Hells Angels took LSD too. Mushrooms and LSD aren't some anti-asshole medication. They don't radically change your behavior by implanting love, peace, and understanding into your head. Psychedelics are a tool that can be used and manipulated in many different ways, for many different purposes.

"Violence isn't always evil. What's evil is the infatuation with violence." -- Jim Morrison

Edited by MushmanTheManic (08/05/05 01:25 AM)

OfflineChRoNiCk420
untitled

Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: MushmanTheManic]
    #4498635 - 08/05/05 02:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

They don't radically change your behavior by implanting love, peace, and understanding into your head.

Speak for yourself.

Fospher, you didn't mention that you guys break up and get back sometimes, that changes things somewhat. I don't know what I would do in this situation, but I can't see myself beating up a friend over anything. I'm not going to get into it right now, but due to insights I gained through psychedelics, nothing ever makes me angry like that.

Quote:

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

-Salvor Hardin (Isaac Asimov, Foundation)

--------------------
Nothing's more magical than a mushroom. =)
-----.-'~~~-.
---.'o oOOOo`.
--:~~~-.oOo o`.
---`. \ ~-. oOOo.
-----`.; / ~. OO:
-----.' ;-- `.o.'
----,' ; ~~--'~
----; ;
_\\;_\\//_

Edited by ChRoNiCk420 (08/05/05 02:03 AM)

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
    #4498648 - 08/05/05 02:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm a big fan of the "fuck it" mentality. I don't care enough about most shit to want to hurt anyone. Someone tries to hurt me, I'll damn well try to hurt them right back, but honestly shit doesn't upset me.

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
    #4498656 - 08/05/05 02:09 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If I was him I'd come back, mace you til you were blind, and beat you with a bat.

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4498659 - 08/05/05 02:10 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Or bat you until you were blind, and beat you with a mace.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: Jadian]
    #4498667 - 08/05/05 02:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That doesn't work as well.

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Male

Re: Hooked up with a girl last night but dont know if was sympathy or something [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4498670 - 08/05/05 02:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
If I was him I'd come back, mace you til you were blind, and beat you with a bat.

Hahaha. Mace is for pigs and girls.

:inlove:

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

#4498673 - 08/05/05 02:12 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

That's not true at all, a mace is much better weapon.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4498677 - 08/05/05 02:13 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

and people who want to beat up blinded assholes.

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Male

#4498699 - 08/05/05 02:19 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
and people who want to beat up blinded assholes.

Shut up, bitch! I thought Id share personal experience to answer the guy's question. Dont like it, fuck off, want to judge what I did, then give me structured criticizm not petty ignorant comments.

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4498706 - 08/05/05 02:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Fospher said:
:bitch:

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm saying if someone did that to me I'd mace the shit out of them and beat their ass when they're blinding laying on the ground.

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Male

#4498707 - 08/05/05 02:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ChRoNiCk420 said:
Quote:

They don't radically change your behavior by implanting love, peace, and understanding into your head.

Speak for yourself.

Fospher, you didn't mention that you guys break up and get back sometimes, that changes things somewhat. I don't know what I would do in this situation, but I can't see myself beating up a friend over anything. I'm not going to get into it right now, but due to insights I gained through psychedelics, nothing ever makes me angry like that.

Quote:

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent

-Salvor Hardin (Isaac Asimov, Foundation)

Cool, you would take a passive approach to it, I wouldnt. You dont know what you would do in this situation, yet you're judging me?

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4498708 - 08/05/05 02:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like you need to take some reading comprehensive classes or some shit.

--------------------

OfflineFospher
Male

#4498713 - 08/05/05 02:25 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

HELLA_TIGHT said:
Quote:

Fospher said:
:bitch:

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm saying if someone did that to me I'd mace the shit out of them and beat their ass when they're blinding laying on the ground.

And thats why you are a sally bitch! Like I said, guys who use mace to win fights are pusssiies!

:wink: :grin: :thumbup:

If someone did that to you? Did what to you? Beat your ass for being a backstabbing friend? Read up before you open your mouth

--------------------

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4498717 - 08/05/05 02:26 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sure, why not. If someone kicks my ass I'm going to come back and mace the shit out of them.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder