Home | Community | Message Board

Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinecuriouskittin
Weilii Princess<3
 User Gallery

Loc: *in the island of magic*
First Weilii Trip
    #4494253 - 08/04/05 11:11 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

My first experience with mushrooms was a small dose of weilii. In hindsight, I wish I could have done a few things different such as change my setting and not talk to my boyfriend on the phone who kept saying "Do you feel anything yet? How about now?" like a messed up version of those cell phone commercials.

Last fall I recieved a small package from my boyfriend via the wonderful usps which included a random country cd that, instead of the cd, held a small baggie of weilii. I should have waited till the next day to do them, so I could have sat outside in the sun and be in nature- but I was so excited (and I think John was pretty excited for me to do them too) so I ate them that night instead. So basically I was in my dim bedroom laying in my bed the entire time.

The visuals weren't the highlight but they were nice- lots of irredescence and rainbow-light tints to everything, colorful spirals and words and dots of light. The main part of the trip that is distinct in my memory is listening to a nature music cd (soft music in the background with morning-type sounds such as birds, etc). Music has always effected me strongly, even when sober. But this was different- I really did feel apart of the music and it seemed like the birds were taking to me, reassuring me and telling me as well as eachother jokes in their bird language. Basically I got the feeling of a very strong, benevelont force that was much greater than I or my understanding, and it made me feel so content and peaceful and slightly euphoric, and I remeber thinking to myself, "My only wish is that EVERYONE in the world could feel like this, just once, before they die."

It was a very emotional hour(s?) and was mostly spent sobbing quietly into my pillow (because of the goodness, AND the bad- I had a lot of realizations about how awful humanity has become). After the cd was over, I started to calm down and felt very refreshed and light because of all the crying. I literally felt reborn- in a physical and spiritual sense.

I'm deffinately looking foreward to my next experience with weilii when I can better plan out my setting... and get my thoughts together the next day instead of over half a year later!

--------------------
WWW.WEILII.COM ^*Psilocybe Weilii Information*^

Curious?

<3
i will tell you in another life, when we are both cats.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Re: First Weilii Trip [Re: curiouskittin]
    #4494732 - 08/04/05 01:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Congratulations on your great trip.
Music is great on mushrooms. I feel as if I'm walking through it, that I'm part of every note. I've also felt during a trip that everyone should experience this. It's sad when you realize that most won't and that there is so much destruction on earth along with all of the beauty. When I feel that "strong, benevolent force," I open up and smile the most supreme smile. My ego is dissolved gently and caressed by waves of love and natural harmony. My next step will be to trip in the woods with some good music.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports