Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegoatboy7
The ArchaicRevivalist

help wanted!
    #4492274 - 08/03/05 11:42 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I apologize in advance if this question has been asked before. I am new to this community, but understand how annoying it can get to hear the same questions over and over. I have read the FAQs and did not see my question answered, so here it is:
---I am getting ready to begin cultivation of mushrooms and had planned on buying the growbag from SporeBank because it looked like the easiest method out there for growing. I have read on this site, however, bad reviews for SporeBank, and now have second thoughts.
But I was wondering, instead of buying the bag from SporeBank, is there an easier method?
What is suggested for first time growers short on money?
If I get a growbag labeled 'for grain-loving species', as seen on sites similar to SporeBank, would it be a good idea to try and grow psilocybin in this?
Overall, I would like the easiest, cheapest, and most efficient way for me to grow psilocybin mushrooms. I must stress that I am a first timer and I have absolutely no experience, whatsoever in growing anything.

Thanks for any and all help

--------------------
"If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't
include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the
Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." --Terence McKenna

"Ordinary morality is only for ordinary people."--Aleister Crowley

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblebackupwards
peon

Loc: somewhere else
Re: help wanted! [Re: goatboy7]
    #4492293 - 08/03/05 11:45 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

go here and read the teks and see which one would best suit your circumstances. http://www.shroomery.org/index/par/3
welcome and good luck
peace

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation