Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

What is 'breaking through'?
    #4477932 - 07/31/05 05:22 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I know it's the point where you are sort of "in the zone" as opposed to on the edge.. but can anyone be more specific on how this relates when smoking n,n-dmt? How it's different before/after breaking through. How much more intense is it.
Thanks

My friend tried dmt and he said stuff was changing and everything, and he saw an elf, but he didnt break through. I was wondering how much more intense it gets.. and what exactly this term means.

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: What is 'breaking through'? [Re: Limelight]
    #4477973 - 07/31/05 05:29 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

breaking through is entering another world (breaking through the barriers of this one / breaking through the barriers of your mind that dont let you in others) it doesnt need to be related to drugs at all... you can break through without them... its just that takes discipline and drugs are a powerful catalyst...

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: What is 'breaking through'? [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #4478038 - 07/31/05 05:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

on a cautionary note... be careful entering other worlds you might not like what you find, or rather, what finds you :wink:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4478059 - 07/31/05 05:56 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

details..? please be more specific :smile:

--------------------
"The worst mistake that you can make is to think you're alive when really you're asleep in life's waiting room."

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4478077 - 07/31/05 06:00 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I also liked my shroom trip.

--------------------

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4478080 - 07/31/05 06:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

LOL how do you explain the unexplainable ? :smile:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineLimelight
IntrepidTraveler
Male

#4478087 - 07/31/05 06:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'm referring to this, and what you mean exactly.

be careful entering other worlds you might not like what you find, or rather, what finds you

You mean with DMT or waht?
Is it a big difference between low dmt and high dmt dose?

--------------------

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4478098 - 07/31/05 06:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Ok... think about it like this. we are in this reality now because we have been taught this reality since we were born. we can talk about things in this world because be both know solid descriptions of this world.

Other worlds exist in different frequencies... we have only been taught how to tune to one frequency... Once you can tune to another frequency (another world) you enter it as you enter this one every morning when you wake up. as soon as you make yourself available to experience that world your make yourself available for that world to experience you. Dont be afraid... its just a word of caution.. this is a preditory universe :smile:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

#4478106 - 07/31/05 06:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

LOL im not talking about dmt at all... never tried it... any powerful hallucinogen can help you break through...

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
    #4489566 - 08/03/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think we are "taught" to exist in this dimension/frequency/universe. We all must exist in this place for at least most of the time, otherwise we cannot go on. Breaking through in salvia makes me feel like I am somewhere where I've always been except for "normal" life time. It's bizarre. I cannot be there all the time because I am alive, but when I'm not alive I'm there. of course, since I'm alive, I am not experiencing it in the same way that I would when my bundle of consciousness (my life) was not on its own, eating and breathing.
We aren't taught this reality, we automatically assume it because that is the nature of life. During our lifetimes we can break through and experience universal truth in a way that is unique to human thought. Life is a gift, or so I think, but we are naturally far removed from the universal truth, analyzing it from the outside.

Offlinenycomyco
Stranger

Loc: PA
Re: What is 'breaking through'? [Re: nycomyco]
    #4489584 - 08/03/05 11:59 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

As for breaking through on DMT, I can't tell you. But I don't think someone who has broken through on DMT could translate the experience either. You cannot communicate experience, especially when that experience is made of stuff that does not translate to everyday understanding. IT's the kind of thing where right afterwards you realize that you broke through, but even then it is impossible to explain.

InvisiblemushboyMDiscord
modboy
 User Gallery

Loc: where?
Re: What is 'breaking through'? [Re: nycomyco]
    #4490220 - 08/03/05 02:23 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

smoking DMT is about as intense and alien as you can imagine. Ive smoked a decent amount of it over the last year.

when u smoke a few crystals it fucks u up.

Edited by mushboy (08/03/05 02:25 PM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: What is 'breaking through'? [Re: mushboy]
    #4490658 - 08/03/05 03:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

recently I have determined that the most unsettling thing happens if you have too much and the dimensions which were collecting most sensuously just stop piling up and you end up melting or turning to silly putty and begin moving around and have memory lapses between physical positions ...
it is as if the you - the you are familiar with - is just not here anymore, and what you are is just a chaos of experiencing.
maybe that is what people mean when they say break-through.

wierd to visit that place, but nice to return from

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order