Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDankbud134
Stranger
My first grow need tips..
    #4489887 - 08/03/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Alright so this is my first grow and I am going to be using the PF tek, I'm going to do about 35 cakes. 5 Aquaraims with 7 each in each one. My strain is going to be treasure coast and I'm ordering from www.spores101.com . My questions are..

Can I put all of them the fruiting chambers together and when I'm spraying them cause I just open all the lids and spray them all at once or should I spray them sepereatly.

Should I dunk them? This is my first time growing and I don't want to waste my entire crop just by trying something new that could be challenging.

Should I case about 5 of them and see how that turns out?

and what can I expect on yield just using regular cakes not dunking or casing.

Also will I need to order 4 synrgies so that I have enough to inject every jar with 1cc?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMagash
Da Bud Guru
 User Gallery

Loc: Near Hilo
Trusted Cultivator
Re: My first grow need tips.. [Re: Dankbud134]
    #4489932 - 08/03/05 01:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Can I put all of them the fruiting chambers together and when I'm spraying them cause I just open all the lids and spray them all at once or should I spray them sepereatly    Either way is fine

Should I dunk them? This is my first time growing and I don't want to waste my entire crop just by trying something new that could be challenging.  Yes it's easy. Notice the cakes are floating in the jars 

Should I case about 5 of them and see how that turns out?
Gotta learn casing sometime.

and what can I expect on yield just using regular cakes not dunking or casing.
You'll get more if you dunk and it's just to easy to do.

Also will I need to order 4 synrgies so that I have enough to inject every jar with 1cc?    I'd order 6 or 7 cause I never seem to get the full 10 to 12 jars from one. Plus it's a good idea in case of a fuckup  :thumbup:

--------------------
All creatures tremble when faced with violence. All creatures fear death, all love life. If we can only see ourselves in others, then how could we possibly hurt another creature?

:growingweed: Join us at the Growery! :growingweed:

OfflineDankbud134
Stranger
Re: My first grow need tips.. [Re: Magash]
    #4489950 - 08/03/05 01:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Thanks for all the tips. I think Im gunna dunk 5 as well as case 5 just to feel it out. Thanks alot though!

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: My first grow need tips.. [Re: Dankbud134]
    #4490241 - 08/03/05 02:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

you really should dunk every one of them. Mushrooms are 92% water, the more they have, the bigger they get. Dunking is probably the easiest thing to do. Just birth the cakes and submerge them under water for 12 hrs. Then after 12 hrs stick them in your fruiting chamber. You'll get bigger flushes so its worth the extra 12 hrs.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck