Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebiggglesworth
Stranger
 User Gallery

mushroom immunity
    #4489350 - 08/03/05 01:06 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i take blue meanies about once a week. i have been doing this when it is season (june-sep) for quite a few years. this year, my immunity to them even after not touching them for 9 months is incredible. i mainly take them for the visuals and in about 6 attempts this season i have only been satisfied once. this weekend gone i went through 84 and my vision barely changed. it had been 7 days since last touching them. the last few times i have had them, i feel it coming on for about an hour fairly strong and then it just dies off. i know it is just me because any of my mates that take one tenth the dose that i take are tripping off their heads seeing all sorts of shit. its a bit frustrating. the 84 i went through on the weekend amounted to 4 full glasses. one mate had less than half a glass and has never tripped so hard and never wants to trip anywhere near that hard again. he thought he was going to die and he's done mushies quite a few times.

is this normal?? can someone give me a rough indication of the normal (whats normal these days) immunity an average person would have to mushies. also, if i were to have a different type of magics, would i still have as much immunity to them?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHuckleBones
Danger Bones

Re: mushroom immunity [Re: biggglesworth]
    #4489397 - 08/03/05 01:19 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I think it's all in your head. Have you forgotten to let go and let the mushrooms take over your mind?

--------------------
Manitou

Offlinebiggglesworth
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: mushroom immunity [Re: HuckleBones]
    #4489423 - 08/03/05 01:26 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

its not in my head. when mushrooms take over, you dont really have a say in the matter. its just not happening. no shit. i want it to, thats why i keep doing them.

OfflineOakbear
Trust me, I'm anurse!
Male

Loc: UK
    #4489484 - 08/03/05 01:41 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Bummer for you man :frown:

--------------------
UK Gathering? http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6108350/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

"I'm no fucking Buddhist, but this is enlightenment"

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4489523 - 08/03/05 01:48 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

stop looking for visuals. give it a break of about a month, then eat a nice dose and just see what happens. if you're really searching hard for visuals, you probably won't get them. if that doesn't work, just eat a monster dose you'll get your visuals and probably a lot more.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: mushroom immunity [Re: alsey]
    #4489540 - 08/03/05 01:53 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i have the same problem buddy. you're gonna have to eat higher doses. i don't even worry with weighing out my personal doses anymore. if i wanna trip i have to eat them till i feel something and then i get the trip i want. you might try this approach.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Invisiblebwalker
The BodyElectric
Loc: NJ, USA
    #4490042 - 08/03/05 03:47 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You might have a slower metabolism. A once a week dose might be jacking your tolerance up because of that. Put a week between two trips, see if that does anything to help.

Invisibleyousuck
Stranger

Re: mushroom immunity [Re: bwalker]
    #4491223 - 08/03/05 08:10 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

stop worrying about getting visuals. surely at this point in your psychdelics experiences you must understand that visuals are the least important part of any trip. as for the hour long trip, have you considered cleaning out your pipes? a clogged digestive tract could slow or all together stop the absorbtion of psilocybin. also your body quickly develops an immunity, it would be wise to ingest them straight all at once rather than with food/slowly if your not getting the intended effects.

Offlinedeficitism
woo woo

Loc: Fairfax VA
Re: mushroom immunity [Re: yousuck]
    #4491539 - 08/03/05 09:33 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

yousuck said:
you must understand that visuals are the least important part of any trip.

Definetly NOT true... That's what makes the mushroom so enticing.

--------------------
"Someday after mastering the winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love, and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire." -Teilhard de Chardin

Edited by deficitism (08/03/05 09:34 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience