Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineitdiestoday
Stranger
level 5 tripping
    #4485644 - 08/02/05 03:59 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i have experienced level 4 trips before and those are the ones i enjoy the most, especially when things start talking to you. i really want to try a level 5 trip b/c i want to explore my unconciouss as much as possible but i am kind of scared because ive heard some bad stories like people getting lost and not knowing where they are when theyre done tripping, and someone even died from hypothermia. me and my friends have this field with lots of pretty flowers and trees and a lake and stuff we like to go to, but im wondering if it would be ok to trip there, i really dont want to get lost from my friends or something, does it sound like a good place to trip? and what are some effects of a level 5 dosage, how long does it last?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: level 5 tripping [Re: itdiestoday]
    #4485654 - 08/02/05 04:02 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Like a level 4 but stronger...generally the people who have a tough time at a level 5, have a tough time at a level 4. I'd make sure you are safe, and feel safe, and then dont let ANY worries get to you. If your unsure about a dose ever, then take less, or none at all, because those fears will creep up in the trip. If you can just relax and not worry though, it shouldnt be a big deal. Well it should be a big deal, but not to bad :smile:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

OfflineSelmac
Stranger
Re: level 5 tripping [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4485848 - 08/02/05 04:51 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Go for it. If you handled level 4 OK, you should not have too much of a problem. Don't focus so much on maintaining control, level 5 is all about losing it. Worried about getting lost in the woods? Hell, I've been lost in a blanket.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4485851 - 08/02/05 04:51 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

level 5 is weird, and not just in what you experience while at that level. getting to it doesn't correspond with dose the same way as the other levels do, a lot of it depends on set and setting. the road up to level 5 can be difficult if you're not ready, but once you're there, its bliss.

don't trip somewhere cold, and you won't get hypothermia.

and, as has already been said, level 5 is all about letting go.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Offlinesuperbob57
The Hobbit from the Shire
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: level 5 tripping [Re: alsey]
    #4486067 - 08/02/05 05:44 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

getting to level 5 boy your asking alot that is jump i would say.lvl 5 is Astroplaning you know, right flying through time and space.well the way i got to lvl 5 is to first introduce yourself to astroplaning.That is the first step while not shrooming get use to leaving your body so you wont freak out when you do in lvl 5 trip cause you will.If you don't know anything about astroplane search on google you find everything you need to know.be careful make sure you understand and can project yourself without shrooms.then combine the two.Make sure you follow all the rules of shrooms People,Place,Time and setting.This should be treated like a ritual.you should fast as well refrain from impurities and shrooms for about a month so the expeirence is True and Life Changing...rember it's not the high dosage that get you tell lvl 5 it's you... believe in the power of the shrooms and yourself and Experience it for Yourself...
The Hobbit Hole

--------------------
If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
A Must watch for All Psychonauts! Alex Grey with Tipper!Art Work by Shawn
http://www.redbubble.com/people/khaotehk/portfolio
https://youtu.be/C1_YHJDRgqE
:chesire:

Edited by superbob57 (02/09/15 06:47 PM)

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Airfox

Loc: Texas
Re: level 5 tripping [Re: alsey]
    #4487844 - 08/03/05 01:35 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

alsey said:
level 5 is weird, and not just in what you experience while at that level. getting to it doesn't correspond with dose the same way as the other levels do, a lot of it depends on set and setting. the road up to level 5 can be difficult if you're not ready, but once you're there, its bliss.

don't trip somewhere cold, and you won't get hypothermia.

and, as has already been said, level 5 is all about letting go.

Very true.

I have only had one level 5 experience. BUT using the exact same dosage (or even higher) has not lead to another level 5 trip. It doesn't seem top work that way. I guess you never know where you'll end up.

OfflineBlue Helix
bold hand
Male User Gallery

#4487933 - 08/03/05 01:50 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

If you are worried about "losing it" I wouldn't recommend a level 5 pursuit. Losing it is part of the level five game, my friend. Just try to keep yourself away from dangerous situations or get a sitter.

You ask how long it lasts? It depends but you can figure at least 8 hours. Of course it can seem like a lifetime since time doesn't have meaning.

OfflineLysergic_Milkman
Dr. Fist
Male

Loc: ATL
Re: level 5 tripping [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4487934 - 08/03/05 01:51 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

exactly! lvl5 cant be achieved through a specific dose. It takes experience, but not necessarily your own. A shaman can take you to lvl5 (or even lvl6) and set up enough safety blankets to keep you in check and on the right path. If you dont think youre ready, get in contact with a practiced shaman (easier than it sounds actually).

InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger
 Arcade Champion: Airfox

Loc: Texas
Re: level 5 tripping [Re: Blue Helix]
    #4487948 - 08/03/05 01:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Blue Helix said:
Of course it can seem like a lifetime since time doesn't have meaning.

Also very true.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: level 5 tripping [Re: Blue Helix]
    #4488448 - 08/03/05 04:03 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Blue Helix said:
  Losing it is part of the level five game, my friend. 

Well said, and you're completely right!  :thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience