Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSamhainJ
I wanna rock out, in my dreams
Loc: USA Flag
sporesdirect shipping..
    #4485459 - 08/02/05 01:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

how long should i expect to wait until i recieve my order from spores direct its been about 11 days since i ordered and i am just waiting on sporesdirect to start my project.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: sporesdirect shipping.. [Re: SamhainJ]
    #4485501 - 08/02/05 01:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I p.md you
SD

Offlineamazingkaddycaps
Stranger
    #4485632 - 08/02/05 01:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I am Also waiting for a package, I did talk to someone, and My spores were sent out late to ensure quality, even though I had a tracking number already, who knows, But web site says Priority Mail, it should take no longer than 4 days, That's what I expect if I'm paying 6 bucks shipping. I can wait, my jars can't

--------------------
" If Anybody is feeling like there nobody , well then your gonna have to look out for you "
Shannon Hoon

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: sporesdirect shipping.. [Re: amazingkaddycaps]
    #4486112 - 08/02/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

These guys are good people, i think the USPS is more to blame. I had a problem with a package not arriving and they sent out another one right away. Don't worry you'll get it, and btw your jars will be fine. People have used jars that have been stored for a year without any problems.

Blame USPS, dont blame SD. Once the package hits the mail they can't do anything about it. seen?

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

Re: sporesdirect shipping.. [Re: coda]
    #4486169 - 08/02/05 04:13 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

i think the USPS is more to blame

Yea were looking in to it now as we speak.
somewhere on usps FAQ page its says they dont update packages till they arrive. So once i print and send i get as much
info as the customer. And SamhainJ is one of them cases.
Amazing yours went already it will show up in the morning mail

Offlineamazingkaddycaps
Stranger
Re: sporesdirect shipping.. [Re: coda]
    #4489220 - 08/03/05 10:21 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Im sure they are good people. But everything cannot be blamed on the USPS. If you live in America, then use USPS priority mail. Its Fast its Cheap, and I never had a problem. I know it less than the 6 bucks i was charged for shipping. There is no excuse. Blaming the USPS is just away of saying sorry im lazy , your order is on the way.

--------------------
" If Anybody is feeling like there nobody , well then your gonna have to look out for you "
Shannon Hoon

OfflineSilly_Cyben
not-quite-newbie

Loc: USA
    #4496284 - 08/04/05 06:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Although I've had contamination and delivery delay issues with Spores Direct, I can report that they always come through in the end with much more than might be expected when the problem is their fault. They have always made whatever delay or trouble I experienced more than worth it by their generous replacement policy.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags