Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSonnyBlack
Stranger
HELP IM IN PAIN!!!
    #448515 - 11/06/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

i took shrooms for the first time this saturday. Overall i ate a bunch of psy cys (around 15 i guess...dried medium to small) i didnt really trip out that much...jus felt slightly stoned if anything. Well one thing that i did notice is that ever since then I woke up the day after feeling very moody and overall somewhat depressed. Things that would give me joy havent done so in the past two days...its very very strange. Ive been very cranky and without ebergy....can i attribute this to my taking of shrooms???Will it pass???How long does it take ...or what can i take or do to make it better. Please help me out...thanx

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecindy_byrd
Stranger
Re: HELP IM IN PAIN!!! [Re: SonnyBlack]
    #448666 - 11/06/01 04:30 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

don`t woory bout it. it wasn`t thje shrooms. or even if it was hey wouldn`t affect you now

InvisibleNDK
Re: HELP IM IN PAIN!!! [Re: cindy_byrd]
    #449879 - 11/07/01 02:39 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I wouldn't be so sure. There are reports of sudden depression from taking shrooms.

I know most of us don't feel any ill effects and I know the state propeganda is loaded with false info, but there are people for whom shrooms trigger mental illnesses. This is one reason why I would never sell them to anyone.

OfflineLCid
Close ToInsanity.
Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: HELP IM IN PAIN!!! [Re: NDK]
    #449881 - 11/07/01 02:50 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

but he hardly felt a buzz if he didnt eat enough to trip how could it change his brain chemistry in anyway

InvisibleNDK
Re: HELP IM IN PAIN!!! [Re: LCid]
    #451308 - 11/08/01 02:17 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Who knows? I mean that literally - no body really understands anything about brain chemistry. I doubt it too but these things can happen. Most likely it is pure coincidence or psychosomatic.

I spoke with a hospital psychiatrist at a party and I was amazed and appalled at the number of cases he gets referred to him that are drug related. Marijuana was the number one problem. He firmly believes that it causes/triggers depression and more severe mental illness in many people, particulalry adolescent males.

OfflineSonnyBlack
Stranger
    #451674 - 11/08/01 12:42 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

actually im feeling much much better...thanx for the concern bro. the thing that happened (or at least i think) is that i wasnt prepared for this new way of seeing things or new perspective that u achieve after taking shrooms and well i was freaking out. When i would look at things...everything seemed different to me...and that in itself freaked me out and caused anxieties. but i guess that was just the afterglow effects of ths shrooms and whatnot....im back to normal already. thanx for everyone that cared.

OfflineSonnyBlack
Stranger
Re: HELP IM IN PAIN!!! [Re: SonnyBlack]
    #452725 - 11/09/01 10:44 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

bump

Anonymous

#453541 - 11/09/01 11:31 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Ask that same doctor how many of those reffered cases were consensual, or by force. Marijuana is not the problem, but societies dealing with marijuana.
How many people do you know, who went to a shrink because of their marijuana use? How many went because they felt like they needed to?
Never trust anything anyone tells you, especially someone working in DRUGS!!!
All young adolescent males should be depressed, supressing billions of years of evolution is depressing. Remember this, he only sees the bad apples, not the big beautiful shiny ones. If you are mentally ill, anything might trigger it. But to actually believe that marijuana smoking is a CAUSAL agent is ludicrous. History tells us differently.
I hate when I here some shit like this!!! Who the fuck is he to make such statements? Refer Madness all over again!!!
Drugs are bad for you because they are illegal, and socially unacceptable. You can be denied a job, lose your freedoms, and be socially isolated if you use. This in itself is depressing to me.
Prime example:
I am more afraid of people who never tried drugs, then people who have. I am most friendly, and relate most to people who continue to use drugs. They seem to have more flexibility and openmindedness. Of course, any shrink might view that openess as illness. I mean blacks, whites, reds, yellows, all hanging out together and having a good time. It must be a sickness.
People are afraid of change, sometimes change is scary, and sometimes it is depressing. Now trying to maintain a job, schoolwork, sexual relationships, friendships, your parents preconceptions, avoiding arrest, curfews, violent behavior, etc.......... While high on grass all day long or straight as an arrow, will be and can be extremely difficult, and might result in deppression.
Just my two cents!!!
Drugs like anything else we like to do, can be habit forming, might result in debt, and could potentiate any illness we might already have.
Free the WEED!!!
More people smoke pot then do any other illicit drug, hence more people are arrested for it, and more people are forced into counseling because of it.
He was probably drinking some booze while he told you this!!!
Wonder what he would say about alchohol?
What is he basing his SCIENCE on? The fact that the majority of his depression cases, adolescent males, smoke pot. Pot somehow makes boys deppressed, not girls. It has a tendency to cause deppression in the young but not the old. Think about what the guy was saying!! At first I am angered, but then I have to giggle to myself.
Let's spin it another way. Girls tend to get to use whatever the boys have, because boys wanna get in girls pants. So more boys get arrested for pot!!! Young people are under the care of their parents, and have very little control over their lives, deppressing in itself, but can also lead to forcible admission into therapy!!! Adults, well their depression is usually explained away with grown up things, like bills, children, faded dreams of success, poor health, and it is alot harder to force a adult into therapy. That person would have had to been doing something else besides possessing, i.e DUI, robbery, domestic violence. All of which will go down in the books as DRUG RELATED. Even if the two are entirely unrelated.

OfflineSonnyBlack
Stranger
Re: HELP IM IN PAIN!!! [Re: ]
    #453575 - 11/10/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

very good post bro.

OfflineKeepAskingTime
addict
Loc: Central PA
Re: HELP IM IN PAIN!!! [Re: ]
    #453602 - 11/10/01 12:37 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

yes. I hear ya. good post, clap clap.

--------------------
I'm praying for infinite lapdances in heaven and an infinite supply of cocaine to snort out of Angelina Jolie's ass crack.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds