Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
first cacti trip alone.
    #4474760 - 07/30/05 08:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have erased the original post, as the cacti ripped through my soul and I Had the pleasure of seeing how ugly I was. My post maid me feel like I had just taken a drug to party, like it meant nothing. I was wrong, and I would only like for any one new to cacti to treat it with much respect.

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Edited by thremix (08/02/05 10:59 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: thremix]
    #4474784 - 07/30/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Awesome man!  I can't wait until I get my chance to dance with Saint Peter.  :grin: :thumbup: :heart:

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: MOTH]
    #4474793 - 07/30/05 08:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm tripping balls. All alone. It's kinda cool and kinda not. I want to puke but I can't. I would not want to be on 50 or even 100g of this stuff. 35g is good with me. I feel like I'm you reading this from some one ells.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I will leave this here as my a testimony of m what I said in the first post. Do you see what I mean? Like a party drug, like a little kid who's mission in life is to "trip balls". not to long after this post is when "IT" all began for me.

--------------------

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Edited by thremix (08/02/05 11:02 PM)

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

#4474866 - 07/30/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

my original post here I believe was. "HELP!!" well I guess that really speaks for it self. One can only imagine what I went through. To post "HELP!!" on a Bord where no one knows me is a cry from my deepest part of the my soul. I did not want to see what the cacti was showing me it hurt to much,, but it was relentless and in the end it won. I seen first hand of ho horrible of a person I was.

--------------------

Edited by thremix (08/02/05 11:06 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4475564 - 07/30/05 11:25 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Whoa man!  You still tripping?  :smile:

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

#4476124 - 07/31/05 01:46 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I think this post in the original sense was some where along the lines of "OMG" I don't remember what I put after that. Again at this point I had let the cacti win and I was then seeing my self. At that point I could not believe what I had allowed my self to become.

--------------------

Edited by thremix (08/02/05 11:09 PM)

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

#4476143 - 07/31/05 01:51 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Elle thank you..for caring.

All I can say is thank you.

at this point I relied that there was good people out there some where, people that see through eyes of beauty, and I believe Elle o be one of those people. Elle you are welcome in my home any time, If you ever come out to South padre island I will show you around.

--------------------

Edited by thremix (08/02/05 11:12 PM)

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#4476350 - 07/31/05 03:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No problem man...wish I could have been more available for you earlier.  :heart:

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

#4476525 - 07/31/05 06:27 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

this to me, was/is such a journey to my soul and who I am. I would love to be there for some one when the journey in to ones mind gets TO, out of control.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #4476815 - 07/31/05 10:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I was there yesterday too :laugh:

Amazing plant, isn't it? :smile:

--------------------

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: deff]
    #4480417 - 08/01/05 09:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yes very eye opening. If your not care full though it will drive you insane.

--------------------

Edited by thremix (08/01/05 10:27 PM)

Offlinebluelou
NUTCASEdrugbucket!
Male User Gallery

Loc: $hroom Central
    #4480489 - 08/01/05 10:30 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Cool...
How did you do it extract or fresh eaten?

--------------------
Have you tried my(black kow) pile style tek outdoors!!!!!!!!

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: bluelou]
    #4481653 - 08/01/05 04:17 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've never found mescaline to be very mental at any dose.

I guess it's true that we all react differently.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4483250 - 08/01/05 10:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

My friend, it was mental and cosmical all in one. As for saying that if your not care full it will drive you insane, I looked outside at night and every thing was swimming in water, night did not seem night, try seeing this and taking it in, your mind/brain will have a hard time consuming this information, but once I laid in my bed I was one in my soul, I feel as though my soul was cleaning it self all night and my soul was so dirty and black that the "Tripp" no matter how long or strong or insane or visual (and it was VERY VERY VERY VERY visual) it was, it was my soul cleaning it self.

that cacti had a purpose for me. Just be very care full. I heard a noise outside my home and I was going crazy!! I wanted to go see, I needed to go see!! I was alone so I had to be my own Tripp sitter and not let my self go out there. It will drive you MAD!! and then show you the reason it did that to you, you will see that, is that cactus way of cleaning you. Well that was me. on 35g I have much left, but all I needed was one cleaning for now I think I will save the rest for a time in my life that I need to go back in my soul and find what I need to find.

--------------------

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #4484565 - 08/02/05 08:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The first time is the most intense. It's good you came through it ok. For me the first time I had all sorts of alien visions of other types of non human life forms and it made me think that I should be more of a humanist in the future. We all learn something. I hope. The cacti are my favorite teachers. Must be something about the solar connection.

--------------------
...or something

InvisibleArp
roving mycophagist
 User Gallery

Loc: in a van by the river
Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: eve69]
    #4484740 - 08/02/05 09:10 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

why are there only "." :-S

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: Arp]
    #4485356 - 08/02/05 12:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Arp said:
why are there only "." :-S

Not sure. It just started one day.

j/k - the guy I think is letting the time on the posts do the talking as he was tripping but apparently couldn't find the words.

--------------------
...or something

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: eve69]
    #4485427 - 08/02/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

No, he wrote about what he was experiencing on the mescaline.  I think he edited his posts later for privacies sake, which I can understand.  :heart:

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #4485688 - 08/02/05 02:10 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

For me, cactus is and always has been, like an extremely visual X trip. My body is energized and I just want to move and dance. Visuals come to life in front of me and I know that they are just distortions of my sight.

I love being at a night club and feeling the awesome body high while being able to see such great visual effects in my own head. I've rode out with friends on 50grams + and never had the first weird or tripped out thought. I've seen actual objects(not visual distortions) float in and out of my range of view. Things like skulls entwined with snakes crawling from eye to mouth, faces, bugs, words bursting forth from the screen of a TV.

Never ever have I once, on mescaline, had anything but completely lucid and straight forward thoughts.

I just assumed that this was a characteristic of the drug.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlineeve69
Male User Gallery

Re: first cacti trip alone. [Re: Ekstaza]
    #4485762 - 08/02/05 02:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I agree, well, except the first time where I guess I had taken about 60 grams of Peruvian dried material which was pretty damn strong, after having flown back from vacation all night.

Otherwise I always found it very pleasant, and not scarey at all. In fact, I once went to a job interview tripping pretty hard on it. I got lost on the way driving there, but I had a good time asking people for directions. It's like the sun just stops in the sky and everything is holding its breath.

I got the job.

In fact I have this weird feeling often that I have come to recognize as optimism. And it has a face, that of peyote. I know that sounds weird but somedays I wake up and maybe the sky is cloudy and I get this peyote feeling that just feels like optimism.

That's how mescaline effects me - it makes me optimistic.

But I can imagine it being really intense the first time if a lot if done. The first time I had all these alien fractal images of inhuman beings in weird skyscrapers and spacecraft. Totally non human feeling.

But not since then.

--------------------
...or something

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale