Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

Loc: Nowhere fast
Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Jadian]
    #4484364 - 08/02/05 05:05 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:lol: That's another classic.

"Hey, I think someone is coming into the house." said by the only sober person home.

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4484372 - 08/02/05 05:14 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i was stoned with my buddy in the woods and my mind always wanders and he wouldnt shut the hell up about something and he said something that made me wonder if he was gay. i was a little worried and try not to smoke with him as much because it was out of no where and just blew me away. but theres nothing wrong with gays he just through me off gaurd.

Edited by PreperationH (08/02/05 05:18 AM)

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: The desert
Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: PreparationH]
    #4484374 - 08/02/05 05:18 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Was it, "I think about having sex with other guys?"

--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Jadian]
    #4484376 - 08/02/05 05:20 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no, if that was the case i would have ran alllll the way home like a little girl. i don't know it was just really really really gay. like a time when two dudes are fishing and they notice that theyre sitting around alone and no ones around and one of them points it out and it gets really silent and awkward. it was like that.

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: PreparationH]
    #4484377 - 08/02/05 05:22 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like this kind of thing happens to you often....

--------------------

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#4484378 - 08/02/05 05:24 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no no no... no im just saying thats what it was like im watching some fish go by and he sais somethin about being alone in the woods first thing popped into my head was im gonna get beat up and raped out here.

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

#4484382 - 08/02/05 05:29 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

PreperationH said:
first thing popped into my head was im gonna get beat up and raped out here.

Hmm.. and you were afraid of him being gay?  :strokebeard:

--------------------

OfflineJadian
Ninja
Male User Gallery

Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4484385 - 08/02/05 05:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I'm usually not worried about getting raped in the woods when I"m with a buddy of mine.

Sometimes I hope to get raped in the woods when I'm with a nice female friend though :grin:

It's all about what's already in your mind.  My friend, I'm slightly worried about what's in yours.  :wink:

--------------------

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#4484386 - 08/02/05 05:31 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no im afraid of being out in the woods alone with a guy twice my size when he comes out of the closet.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #4484387 - 08/02/05 05:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I had similar worries about a friend on a 20 hour long LSA trip.

Unfortunately, I didn't bail.

My other friend went to vomit, and I'm stuck alone with this kid, and he's having a bad trip because he's gay and can't come out of the closet. He didn't want to admit to himself, let alone us.

So finally, in his state of ineptitude, he decides to stick his hand down my pants.

We never spoke again.

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

#4484389 - 08/02/05 05:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Stop making me laugh, I'm gonna knock over my OJ.  :guinness:

--------------------

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#4484391 - 08/02/05 05:34 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no now your makin me sound homophobic and retarded. I wouldnt care if he was gay, just its not what you want to hear after you get done smoking a blunt out in the middle of the woods. Think about it, yous are having a good time just you and a friend and they say... "Hey did you notice we're out here all alone?" No shit were there alone its the middle of the woods it was creepy why would he say that.

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

#4484395 - 08/02/05 05:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

s2dope i just saw your post... and DAMN you win that beats mine!

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?

#4484397 - 08/02/05 05:36 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Innocent or profound observation?  Or perhaps he had alterior motives..  :hellfire:

--------------------

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
    #4484400 - 08/02/05 05:40 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

He kept rambling about there was something he had to tell us.. but couldn't, since it was so personal. We asked if it was his mother (dying of lung cancer) and he said it was worse than that :wtf:

No matter. I felt sympathy for him, rather than anger at the cock grab.

I wasn't going to get angry and a) ruin my trip or b) scar him for life; he's already done enough of that to himself.

OfflineAlobar
A Bucket of Lard

Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Noetical]
    #4484402 - 08/02/05 05:41 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Myself and two friends were each on an eighth and playing some gui-tar on my porch in the lingering light of evening (and all that). So I'll admit that it might have been fairly hard to see.
Then there's a commotion down the sidewalk and I look up and see some woman with some people behind her. My friend the guitarist jumps into my lawn as they pass, throws his hands over his head and bellows "Helloooo Ladies!!!"

Ends up the woman was a mom and the "ladies" were girls aged 9, 11, and 12 respectively. They live a few houses down from me. I pucnched the offending maniac and yelled "What's wrong with you, are you tripping!?" Of course he laughs and hollers "Yes," all in hearing range of my poor neighbors, the mother of whom is pushing her entourage along and telling them not to look at us. It was bad.

So the theme for the night, as we recorded some music and tripped, was "Hello Ladies," along with plenty of pedophile jokes. The poor guy honestly didn't know...

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Alobar]
    #4484410 - 08/02/05 05:52 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It's very interesting to read about how just a mispoken phrase or key word can cause a trip to spiral into an anxious moment.

I've had a few of those myself.

On three grams (the trip after my 5 gram trip) I was still tripping hard by the 8th hour. My friend looked at me and was like, "whoa, are you still tripping?" His question totally threw me for a loop, I started thinking stuff like, "Oh shit, am I supposed to still be tripping? Is there something wrong? Am I going to come down?" And this was the trip after my scary one where my confidence was crushed...so that lingering fear was really getting to me.

I had to get away from him for awhile because I thought he was judging me for tripping longer then him. This "friend" later turned out not to be such a great friend, but that's an entire other story.

Ever since then, I haven't really had any moments like that.

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: MOTH]
    #4484412 - 08/02/05 05:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

"Note to self: FUCK YA IM STILL TRIPPIN" :wink:

OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Alobar]
    #4484413 - 08/02/05 05:53 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no one else has any stories i guess i'll tell another, i was at a local smoke spot i know some people smoke at and its in some more woods and it was the first time i was smoking with one of the other people around my neighborhood and were all down their having a blast laughing are asses off and the new guy hes histerical but this is the first time i met him pretends to have a heart attack and his friends were in on it too, you should have seen me i thought he was dead and theyre yellin and shit i was like WHAT THE HELL DO I DO!

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Unsettling things you heard or were told while your mind has playing in the land of make believe [Re: Adden]
    #4484416 - 08/02/05 05:55 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

s2dope said:
"Note to self: FUCK YA IM STILL TRIPPIN" :wink:

hehe, once I realized that existence is just all just ONE BIG TRIP, I stopped caring whether or not I came down from drugs.  :grin:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds