Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBCBudJohn
Foolhardy

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Terrorists
    #4483732 - 08/02/05 01:58 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

http://vancouver.cbc.ca/regional/servlet/View?filename=bc_cougar20050729

New Attacks
Last updated Jul 29 2005 03:00 PM PDT
Fox News
The mother of a four-year-old girl mauled this week by a cougar at a campground near Zeballos, on northern Vancouver Island, says a life jacket saved her little girl's life.

Monique Bazille says her daughter Hayley is an avid swimmer, and when she bolted down a hill toward a watering hole, her father immediately put on her life jacket.

The cougar was waiting near the swimming hole when it attacked. The child's scalp was severely lacerated by the animal, but it couldn't get to her neck because of the life jacket.

Her mother, an emergency room nurse, has been credited for saving her as well. She beat off the cougar with a cooler. The cougar is reported to have been known in the cougar community as a "nice cougar" who never had extreme views in public before now.

"They are terrorizing us. When will the government respond and realize that the only way the attacks will stop is with war."

President Bush announced today that this injustice, and this evil scum will not prevail. He condemned the attacks as the acts of extremists. They hate our freedom, he said. They hate that we're right. That i'm right. That i'm the most powerful man in the world. Bush also showed everyone how big his gun was at the press release.

Lead scientists questioned the move, saying that suddenly waging war on cougars for attacking humans was somewhat strange considering that these attacks have been reported for decades prior to this sudden announcement.

Bush announced a new propaganda campaign outlining the risk that these cougars pose to us, while stifling any opposition from science nerds. Bush is known for his anti-cougar remarks, often commenting on their lower intellect and the fact that we have sweet guns, at zoos.

FROM JULY 28, 2005: 4-year-old attacked by cougar
Monique Bazille says she and her husband let Hayley out of their sight for a few minutes ? and warns that parents have to keep an eye on their kids at all times.

The plastic surgeon that operated on the child says most of the extensive damage is to the child's scalp and not to her face.

It's hoped she won't have to undergo any further surgery, however she will remain in hospital indefinitely.

:stoned:

--------------------
Peace
John

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Terrorists [Re: BCBudJohn]
    #4483750 - 08/02/05 02:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

It's odd that halfway through the article, the journalist's grammar and writing skills seemed to drop off a cliff. You think the 'cid started to kick in around then?

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBrahmanandam
Seeker

#4483792 - 08/02/05 02:16 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

are you trying to say that terrorists are a natural threat just as wild animals are? if so; shut the fuck up.

--------------------
Brahmanandam, parama sukadam kevalam gyana murtim. Dwandwa ti tam. Gagana sadri shyam, tatwa-ma-sya dri lak shyam. Ekam nityam, vimalam, achalam. Sarvadhi sakshi bhutam. Bhava ti tam triguna rahitam.
SAT GURUM TAM NA MA MI.

GURU LORD, I BOW TO THEE.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
Re: Terrorists [Re: Brahmanandam]
    #4483800 - 08/02/05 02:18 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Brahmanandam said:
are you trying to say that terrorists are a natural threat just as wild animals are? if so; shut the fuck up.

Are you saying that humans aren't part of the animal kingdom? And while they're conservative, terrorists occassionally do have their wild side, just like Bush once did.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

OfflineBrahmanandam
Seeker

#4483865 - 08/02/05 02:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

hey man, just to make it clear, im no bush fan. and no, humans are not apart of the animal kingdom. the animal kingdom revolves around the principle of "i eat you so i can live longer". terrorists dont eat us, they do not live off of us. humans have this freaky thing called intelligence. were able to question our own existance, create art, and kill for what we believe is "right". we are in no way shape or form apart of the animal kingdom, we are above it; and some of us choose to live off of it. but we are not animals. sorry

--------------------
Brahmanandam, parama sukadam kevalam gyana murtim. Dwandwa ti tam. Gagana sadri shyam, tatwa-ma-sya dri lak shyam. Ekam nityam, vimalam, achalam. Sarvadhi sakshi bhutam. Bhava ti tam triguna rahitam.
SAT GURUM TAM NA MA MI.

GURU LORD, I BOW TO THEE.

Invisiblebukkake
LEFT WING NUT
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4484419 - 08/02/05 08:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Brahmanandam said:
but we are not animals. sorry

We're not. Animals appear to be more civilized.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #4484441 - 08/02/05 08:27 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

and no, humans are not apart of the animal kingdom. the animal kingdom revolves around the principle of "i eat you so i can live longer".

Of course we are part of the animal kingdom.

Even your GURU LORD who you bow to is part of the animal kingdom.

Next you will be trying to tell me LSD isnt natural....

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Edited by GazzBut (08/02/05 08:32 AM)

OfflineDrink_Punk_Soda
Now with ExtraVaganza!?
 Arcade Champion: Maeda Line, Moon Patrol

Loc: Nowhere fast
    #4484449 - 08/02/05 08:39 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Brahmanandam said:
hey man, just to make it clear, im no bush fan. and no, humans are not apart of the animal kingdom. the animal kingdom revolves around the principle of "i eat you so i can live longer". terrorists dont eat us, they do not live off of us. humans have this freaky thing called intelligence. were able to question our own existance, create art, and kill for what we believe is "right". we are in no way shape or form apart of the animal kingdom, we are above it; and some of us choose to live off of it. but we are not animals. sorry

Wow, I couldn't disagree with you more. Animals are intelligent. Humans "eat animals so they can live longer." Animals kill and eat humans (not as a source of food, but it happens."

You honestly think humans are "above" the animal kingdom? Need I remind you we all came from the same primordial soup?

--------------------

Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah...

OfflineBCBudJohn
Foolhardy

Loc: Victoria, BC, Canada
Re: Terrorists [Re: Drink_Punk_Soda]
    #4485879 - 08/02/05 04:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

It was a joke.

--------------------
Peace
John

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion