Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBurnOneDown
New Shroomer

Loc: New Jersey, USA
Mushrooms and sex
    #4476090 - 07/31/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I have heard so much talk from people in the past months that masturbation is so good during a trip (haven't tried it yet) I'm not sure how true this is, but how would sex be? anyone experienced it while tripping?  :thumbup: or  :thumbdown:?

--------------------
My choice is what I choose to do and if I'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you. Your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causin' no harm then you're alright with me. If you don't like my fire then don't come around cause I'm gonna burn one down. Yes I'm gonna burn one down.

"As your attorney, I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown flask in my shaving kit."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLiquidkick
H2O
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: BurnOneDown]
    #4476141 - 07/31/05 01:51 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Heard it takes a long time to blow your load.

OfflineIGnosticAbhorI
Stranger-er

Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: Liquidkick]
    #4476305 - 07/31/05 02:46 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

When i'm tripping.

Sex is out the window.

I'm to busy thinking about everything and how wonderful it is.

I doubt i'd have sex. But I bet touching in a lady would be nice...esp. if she's got a soft body...

:shrug:

But masterbating would probably suck lol.

-Gnostic

Invisibleagar
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere Else
    #4476380 - 07/31/05 03:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you are in a secure loving relationship, sex can be an almost spiritual enlightenment on shrooms. LOL, you talk about GETTING INTO EACH OTHER.......... :grin:

--------------------

OfflineDicer
underconstruction
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: agar]
    #4476448 - 07/31/05 03:58 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Sex is too weird, but one time I did manage to get in the mood to try with myself...

I didn't manage to finish but it was one of the most intense experiences I've had on shrooms. With my eyes closed my mind started to take over and it was a similar feeling to having sex, but the picture I was seeing was vague so I dont know what it was supposed to be. It kept building until I felt waves going through me as if I was actually coming, but instead of a few seconds it went on for ages. As you can imagine that feeling is a bit too much when it goes on too long and I had to open my eyes to make it stop. When I looked down I hadn't actually finished, but I didn't care. I haven't been able to do it again, but it was better than any real sex I'll ever have  :smile:

--------------------
Every chance that you get, is a chance you seize.

InvisibleTien
人民英雄
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Canoodia Flag
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: Dicer]
    #4476552 - 07/31/05 07:03 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I brought up this topic in the past...
Personally..there's no chance in hell I could get it up on mushies..I'm on my own frequency when I'm tripping.

Pluto

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: agar]
    #4476760 - 07/31/05 09:29 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

agar said:
If you are in a secure loving relationship, sex can be an almost spiritual enlightenment on shrooms. LOL, you talk about GETTING INTO EACH OTHER.......... :grin:

That is so very true. Me and my girl can sit there and start laughing our asses of in the middle of sex though without the other getting pissed, make sure she wont get pissed thinking your laughing at her. You start seeing crazy things, cartoons in your head and shit, and start cracking up LOL.

Masterbation I dont know about, finishing does take a long time, and masterbation only feels so-so. I find myself touching myself often and it feels good, but I've never had the desire to sit there and finish myself off. Its not the orgasim during sex thats so great, its being so connected with your girl..plus you stay very hard, for a long time, so she loves that...and different positions are easier because you have more energy.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

InvisibleTippinthru
contented

Loc: "The Garden"...
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: scatmanrav]
    #4477620 - 07/31/05 03:38 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

:69: Agar's right! Getting into the intensity of each others body is the most pleasurable! Just remember to keep it fun and adventurous!

--------------------
Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time...
[

InvisibleImOver18
FormerlyMr.Sleep

Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: IGnosticAbhorI]
    #4477690 - 07/31/05 03:56 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

IGnosticAbhorI said:
When i'm tripping.

Sex is out the window.

100%

OfflineTranceport
Traveler
Loc: Vancouver, BC
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: ImOver18]
    #4481023 - 08/01/05 01:29 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I never thought sex was possible until my last mushroom trip. It was a 2 gram trip and although I can't explain it properly, I sort of became the spirit of lust. I didn't just feel lust, I was lust.

I decided to explore a bit further, so I grabbed some lube, hopped into the shower and started to explore. Not sure why I chose the shower, but I kept getting distracted by the cool feeling and sound of water cascading over and around me.

The wanking was only so-so and it did take a while to build to an orgasm, but when I blew a load it was without a doubt the singularly most intense experience of my mushroom career. I nearly thought I might black out.

In addition to the physical pleasure being greatly magnified, I had my eyes closed and at the peak of the orgasm there was an explosion of brilliant visual activity. Afterwards I had this great afterglow.

I was listening to the first track on "Are You Shpongled" when I was overcome by eroticism. Mushrooms usually are not sexual for me, but for some reason that first track always gives me erotic visuals of the highest degree.

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

#4481225 - 08/01/05 02:18 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

never tried or wanted it on mushrooms, but its truly amazing on acid. you don't want to be tripping too hard (can get very wierd), just enough to have that added empathy and feeling of oneness.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4481495 - 08/01/05 03:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I always lose interest in desires of the flesh while tripping.  It's like...I'm a SOUL dammitt, why do I need sex? 

The few times I have had sex on shrooms have been alright. 

I'd rather just cuddle.  :heart:

OfflineMobius_Strip
Distant Relative
 User Gallery

Loc: Spangladesh
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: alsey]
    #4481506 - 08/01/05 03:30 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've been able to do it a couple of times on shrooms but most of the time I'm not in the mood for many of the same reasons already stated above. I have to say, it was one of the most bizzare and interesting experiences of my life. I did it once on acid too and that was a royal mindfuck...pleasureable, yet...not. Very intense! I think you have to be very comfortable, in many respects, to have sex while tripping and if you can it's probably a good sign that you feel safe. Although, I would imagine that if ones testosterone levels were high enough they could get it up (or get wet) in just about any situation, lol.

--------------------
The smart way to keep people passive and obedient is to strictly limit the spectrum of acceptable opinion, but allow very lively debate within that spectrum - even encourage the more critical and dissident views. That gives people the sense that there's free thinking going on, while all the time the presuppositions of the system are being reinforced by the limits put on the range of the debate
-Noam Chomsky

Edited by Mobius_Strip (08/01/05 03:31 PM)

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4481515 - 08/01/05 03:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

It takes a lot for me to cum when i'm tripping or rolling, but when I do it's super intense.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

InvisibleStickyWater
Stranger
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: MagicalMystery]
    #4481595 - 08/01/05 03:59 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Edited by StickyWater (05/03/08 12:31 AM)

OfflineJabberw0cky
Misanthropist

Loc: Colorado - The asshole of...
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: StickyWater]
    #4482487 - 08/01/05 07:27 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I've done it a couple of times. It's not bad... But one time I had taken a huge amnount of mushies, and well it felt like my boyfriend was melting into the bed, and his face was falling apart... Then I got the bad news that a friend killed themself later on that night... So it wasn't exactly a good trip.
But it's possible. And it is so good to try.

--------------------
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"
He took his vorpal sword in hand:
Long time the manxome foe he sought --
So rested he by the Tumtum tree,
And stood awhile in thought.
Once upon a looking glass...

OfflineVeter
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: Jabberw0cky]
    #4482638 - 08/01/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Ive masterbated while tripping once and I definitely thought it was one of the most amazing feeling things ever. The only problem is getting in the mood. It's really hard to...well, get hard; Too much going on in your head to actually focus on that sort of thing.
I definitely dont think sex would be something to avoid, because, if you can actually get in the mood, itd be awesome. Connection with another soul in two different ways would be badass.

--------------------
Let the Demons have their place, if so, it's angels you'll create.

OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: Veter]
    #4484637 - 08/02/05 08:28 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

so those of you who like it. at what level of dosage would that be?

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4484656 - 08/02/05 08:37 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Lower for sure, everyones dosage is different so Low means something different to everyone. I prefer it on acid (my heads much cleaner), anywhere from 1-5 hits (depends on strentgh of course too) and on shroom anywhere from .5-2 grams, generally more like the gram range, although even .5 a gram is good. You dont want to be gone as hell, then sex does go out the window, but it only takes a threshold to mild dose to get you going and to make it great. The most important thing though is that your comfortable with the person, I dont think it would be enjoyable if not..

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinealsey
meet me in thedreamtimewater...

Re: Mushrooms and sex [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4484677 - 08/02/05 08:44 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

like, level 2. maybe level 3 at the most.

--------------------
"Gently return to the simple physical sensation of the breath. Then do it again, and again, and again. Somewhere in this process, you will come face-to-face with the sudden and shocking realization that you are completely crazy. Your mind is a shrieking, gibbering madhouse on wheels." - ven. henepola gunaratana

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale