Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
mushroomenthusiast andcultivator
Male User Gallery

Loc: Forests of Wisconsin
To Hell and Back, the tale of one crazy ass trip.
    #4478927 - 08/01/05 12:20 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

:hellfire: :hellfire: :hellfire:  I recently grew some eqs and gts using the pf style method with rice flour.  the eqs were left as cakes and the gts were cased.  I harvested my precious fungi and went out to my buddy's farewell party on a cool evening in the thick northwoods of wisconsin.

at 10 pm i was picked up by a friend and we began our venture out to a field were one of my good friends was having his farewell party.  on the way there we picked up two other guys and smoked three or four bowls of some dank ass nugz.  the trip to the field took about twenty minutes on the road and ten minutes down a snowmobile trail.  Finally we reached the party.

As we pulled in i noticed that there were a lot more people there than i had expected and many of the people there were duesch bags.  once the car was parked i got out and mingled with the few people there that weren't too drunk to understand.  after about half and hour of mingling i returned to the car and pulled out my dried 3/4 ounce eqs and 1/4 ounce gts.  i split the mushrooms up between my three friends and me.  i gave each about 1/8 and saved a bunch for when we began to come down.

we all ate our shrooms and washed them down with another large bowl of nugz.  at this point we all got out of the car and hung out with a few people we were cool with.  about 30 minutes later i went to light a marlboro mild 100 cigarette and noticed the flame seemed rather large and close to my face from a 100.  i thought nothing of it.  soon after the flood gate were opened and the chaos raged through the crowd.

one of the guys i had given the mushrooms to began to act very odd and started running around staring at everyone there.  he would say a bunch of crazy shit and then runs away.  this was quite entertaining so i began to focus on his strange actions. i had entered My trip.

i began to laugh at him hysterically and had to walk off.  as soon as i turned around a friend i haven't seem for a long time came up to me and began freaking out about my presence.  he grabbed me and pulled me into his car to listen to some tunes.  i sat down and listened for all of two minutes when i began to see spiraled grid lines in the sky.  the lines were glowing red and the space within them went from dark blue on the inside to light blue near the edges.  the trees outside looked like they were swaying left to right, but there was no wind.

i got out of the car and walked back to look for my friends on mushrooms.  they all locked themselves in a car.  i jumped in and hell began to break loose.  some of the people outside heard i had the mushrooms and relentlessly begged my to open my door and let them have some.  they freaked me out.  then, one of the duesch bags threw a three person couch of the fire and flames filled the area.  every where i looked there were flames.  i began to get hot, or so i thought.

minutes later i thought my clothes were drenched in sweat and steaming.  the inferno just got bigger and bigger.  the person sitting next to me turned to me and began to laugh hysterically.  was i in a fucking mad house? why was this crazy bastard laughing so hard? none of it made sense to me.  the dude in the front seat turned the cd player on and threw in the most horrific music i have ever heard in my life.  the cd he chose was skinlab's revolting room.  the songs put me into another world.  hell was were i sat.

the fire got hot again and the laughing bastard was still at it.  the grid lines had become brighter now.  voice sounded like animals screeching and howling at each other.  what was i to do?  i reached into my pocket and pulled out the bag of freshly dried mushrooms and ate two more of the golden caps and three large stems.

as the shrooms went down my throat some wild fool began slamming on the window next to me.  "Hey man, let me in dude.  It's me man.  Open up."  I did not recognize this man, he seemed familiar though, like a person i new long ago.  i rolled the window down a bit and yelling and screaming flowed into the car.  painful screeches tore through the air.  they were burning, i thought, burning alive.  the music pumped and the flames reached the grid lines.  this was not a good thing.

the grid lines grew very bright and began to  spin and wave through the fire.  the laugh idiot next to me began to water from is eyes and howl random shit, the driver was talking a million miles an hour about the police helicopters in the air and the front seat passenger would talk to anyone.  everything was too much for me, i had to escape.

i quickly threw the door open and ran into the flames.  it was all gone.  no flames, no freakish hell screams, and no more death metal roars, just thirty drunken people having a good time.  i looked at my watch and my entire hellish trip lasted only 7 minutes.  i was free, the only thing that remained the same was the waving, spiraling grid lines in the sky.

the rest of the night went smooth, we threw in some pink floyd and smoked a ton of nugz.  strong visuals were constantly being seen.  things that were really appeared to be unreal, clouds especially.  we had found a good place to be.  i gave the guy leaving the last of my shrooms and we talked about the past and future for a long time.  at about 6 am i left with my friends.  i was still pretty messed and unbelievable tired.  we got to a safe location and went to sleep.

this was a pretty messed up night.  i hope u people enjoyed my story.  i will hopefully have more to tell u about later.

lucas :mushroom2:

"He who makes a beast of himself escapes the pain of being a man."

Hunter S. Thompson

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: To Hell and Back, the tale of one crazy ass trip. [Re: lucas86]
    #4478944 - 08/01/05 12:23 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

lucas86 said:
  i looked at my watch and my entire hellish trip lasted only 7 minutes. 

Time dilation is INSANE on shrooms!  :crazy2:

Thanks for sharing your trip report with us.  :heart:

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: To Hell and Back, the tale of one crazy ass trip. [Re: MOTH]
    #4480266 - 08/01/05 09:52 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

That did sound like hell in the car.

"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

Re: To Hell and Back, the tale of one crazy ass trip. [Re: lucas86]
    #10508770 - 06/15/09 05:42 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

that was 1 hilarious trip too read man, and for only 7 minutes god dam man that was funny.. anyways i found myself some of the shrooms so i cant wait 2 give them a try :laugh:

~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
-We are all computer data in a materialistic world-

Boom Shankar
Male User Gallery

Loc: Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Re: To Hell and Back, the tale of one crazy ass trip. [Re: Blazer420]
    #10515754 - 06/16/09 10:39 AM (7 years, 4 months ago)

Good read!

Nicely written, it reminded me parts of the movie "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas".

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Pink Floyd

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports