Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Free Bird
 User Gallery

Loc: Sw Florida
1st Fruiting Cake
    #4478570 - 07/31/05 10:38 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I just wanted to post these photos and thank the community for all the information and help I have received since joining and learning how to grow. I am very proud of myself for learning something new and am having a lot of fun growing as a hobby and learning about all types of  mushrooms. I notice them everywhere now. (not just active ones) When I first came to the site, I was just interested in hunting for some shrooms. I live in South Florida and I knew that they had to be everywhere here. I thought it would be real simple to just go to some fields and get some. However, after 3 hunts and very little to show, and thinking I am going to have a heart attack, (literally-- my heart was beating soo fast when I was in the fields.), I decided to try growing them.
It seemed pretty difficult when I first started reading about how to grow. But, anytime I had a question, I could post and always get an answer. Now after doing it. It does seem so easy.

I used the "Simple Cubenis Growing Technique" [/url]

These photos are of the largest cakes. I did not know they would be this tall. I am wondering if my grow chamber is tall enough. It is only a 12 in rubbermaid. Should I transfer the cakes to larger containers?

Once again, thanks everyone and a special thanks to MadSeasonAbove.

Now, all I need is the courage to take them. I haven't tripped since I was 29. (now 43) . I am anxious and nervous about tripping again. I'll let you know when I get up the nerve.

Edited by aryanna (07/31/05 10:41 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation