Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesubterranean_
Wolf at thedoor...

Loc: Lakeland, Florida
This sucks, what to do?
    #4477866 - 07/31/05 06:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I was currently living with my father untill i woke up friday morning. Just living at home working full time, paying my car payment, insurance, cell, and electric bill to help out around the house.

Well i woke up friday to take my little brother and his freind to a theme park. I wake up and all of a sudden my dad is going crazy. He is hitting my brother and shouting at the top of his lungs just because he woke him up to get some money for the day at the park. My brother is pretty good at taking this abuse cause its not like he was getting hit in the face. Im kinda getting my clothes ready and listening to what is going on. My dad goes back into his room for a second and my brother goes to the kitchen where i was to get a drink. I told my brother if he even touches me im going to just hit him. So my father comes out agian and starts talking shit and hitting my brother. Then he walks towards me and gives me a little push to my chest. Not even thinking twice about it i just have landed the hardest right to the side of his head. Im letting all my anger and emotions out on him. He was allready tired from yelling and hitting my brother plus he his hung over from the night before. Im pounding on him to the point where he can barely stand and i had him up against the wall. My brother is desperatley telling me to stop. So i stop and back up into the living room. My dad is still yelling, telling me im out of the house and that my brother is going noware that day. So i go into my room and he comes running in there he gets in my face so im backing up into the living room again where we start fighting again, he slams me into the floor just about knocking my bottom teeth out. I manage to get on top of him and make it up on my feet. Same story, he is yelling so me and my brother leave. Im looking for 1 bedroom apartment but there all just to damn much right now. I take my brother back to the house after my dad goes to work and from talking to my brother he told him he was sorry. I still havent heard anything from him.

Im basicly living in my car right now and crashing at my freinds apartment but i dont know how long it will last. Im afraid to talk to my grandparents because it might make everything worse and i dont want to seem desperate right now. I have no idea what to do, i have allready packed everyting into my car. Have to work tomarrow and thats basicly all i have right now. What should i do!???

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: This sucks, what to do? [Re: subterranean_]
    #4478743 - 07/31/05 11:31 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

That's a rough one. I wouldn't know. What do you think you'll do? Do you think going to the authorities might do something?

--------------------
...or something

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #4478828 - 07/31/05 11:57 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Since you asked.  I would live in that car if I had to. Save every penny until you have enough to leave town or find a place of your own. Determine to make it on your own. It may be hard. You will have to believe in yourself.  Like Jimmy Cliff sang. " You can make it if you really try, but you must try, try and try, try and try. You'll succeed at last"  :mushroom2: :heart:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
    #4479754 - 08/01/05 03:43 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

It sounds like your father has a big problem. If your younger brother is underage I would recommend you call the fucking cops on him. He needs help.

I can tell you from experience if nothing is done it will only get worse. One of my best friends grew up in a overly aggressive drunk abusive household (his father). It started out mental abuse then progressed to pushing and shoving, then went into hitting him in the chest and arms.

I will never forget the day in gym class when we were changing in the locker room, he removed his shirt and he was black and blue. Luckily the coach happened to walk in and saw this and called the cops. They locked his father up for child endangerment and abuse. Of course he was out in a month. But from then on he never raised a fist or even gave mental abuse.

You have a brother that is living with him right now, I would do anything in my power to stop this before it gets worse, because it will. You can tell yourself that he only pushes and shoves and he really doesn't have a drinking problem. But when it comes down to it HE DOES. A normal father would never never ever strike a kid with a closed fist.

There is help out there. The balls in your court.

Offlinedrtyfrnk
PresidentialCandidate 2008
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: This sucks, what to do? [Re: prefloppro]
    #4480300 - 08/01/05 10:17 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

For sure, call the cops. That kind of abuse is definitely not going to go away if you run from it.

--------------------
It's Krang, Bitch!  :krang:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being