Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Dety]
    #4482052 - 08/01/05 07:51 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Marc Emery is an asshole. His prices for seeds are outrageuos. He once threatened to narc on some of his complaining customers. What a douche.

First of all, he has over 600 strains to choose from, starting from $20-$600. you probably got your information from High Times, but Emery's seeds are in a good deal. As for you accusation of him threatening to narc on his complaining customers, I'd like to see some proof. Anybody can say anything. and btw you can get killer strains like God Bud and Durban Poison for $40 for 10 seeds.
And so what if he asks for donation, It's not like you have no freedom of choice.
And oh yeah, that "asshole" you call hooked me and my buddy up with so many things, favors and lots of buds for free. some assh0le eh.
FREE MARC EMERY

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery
Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
    #4482067 - 08/01/05 07:54 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I think yall are taking my 'Canada, grow a sac' comment the wrong way. I don't mean it against activist types or the typical Shroomery poster. I mean the government. For God's sake at least demand that your government doesn't allow America to treat you like the 51st state. I agree 100% that America is completely out of control and Americans need to get their own government in check. I think Jean Chr?tien governed Canada with a sac. Especially saying no to the Iraq invasion. I don't know much about Paul Martin but I hope he governs the same way. Chr?tien was also pro-decriminalization of weed. Sac. And you Canadians on the Shroomery are all cool so don't be so defensive. I think we want the same thing. If Canada needs to grow a sac then America needs to grow a brain.

Peace

--------------------
Space is the Place

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4482572 - 08/01/05 09:52 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

The reality of the situation is that there is very little that the Canadian government can do...even if they raised a big stink, nothing would happen. It's all just a bunch of politicians playing long dick with eachother, and nothing actually getting accomplished.
The change needs to start in the U.S. first.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Rono]
    #4482614 - 08/01/05 10:04 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Rono said:
The reality of the situation is that there is very little that the Canadian government can do...even if they raised a big stink, nothing would happen. It's all just a bunch of politicians playing long dick with eachother, and nothing actually getting accomplished.
The change needs to start in the U.S. first.

Dude, look at this quote again.

Quote:

Canadian police acting under orders from US officials raided the headquarters of the British Columbia Marijuana Party (BCMP) in Vancouver on the morning of Friday, July 22.

Canadian police taking orders from US officials on Canadian soil! Sure America needs to change but my point still remains. Canada is a sovereign nation not a state. Do you think France or Germany or any place in Europe would let America pull this shit? If the Canadian police are willing to take orders from the US then THEY NEED TO GROW A FUCKING SAC. It's not like America can do anything about it if they refuse.

--------------------
Space is the Place

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

#4483486 - 08/02/05 01:04 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Canadian police taking orders from US officials on Canadian soil! Sure America needs to change but my point still remains. Canada is a sovereign nation not a state. Do you think France or Germany or any place in Europe would let America pull this shit? If the Canadian police are willing to take orders from the US then THEY NEED TO GROW A FUCKING SAC. It's not like America can do anything about it if they refuse.

please tell me that your that ignorant. We showed balls by saying NO to your non-sense war and this continuing war on drugs, Canada can't really do much, seeing as how the Canadian government have so many important business ties with the US so pissing them off all the time wouldnt be good for the Canadian economy as a whole.
There are thousands of Canadians everyday, who stands up for their right and smokes a joint inspite of consequences.
Ask yourself this, what would you do if you were in our position?

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: TheCheat]
    #4483544 - 08/02/05 01:13 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ask yourself this, what would you do if you were in our position?

If I was Canadian I'd encourage my government to tell America to get fucked and do everything I could to see that Canada becomes more distanced from the United States and more aligned with Europe.

--------------------
Space is the Place

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
    #4483592 - 08/02/05 01:26 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

i betcha this has alot to do with the mad cow trade blockage mosh.
mad cow disease is all through the states as much as canada its just being used as leverage. oprah suggested this once and look what happened. she was made an example

my wife knew a guy that caught it in south carolina when she lived there.

his family was intimidated into scilence soon after they found out that their father died from eating beef.

that said, what she learned about it from doctors before they all stopped awknowlaging ever knowing about the patient is that it occurs often enough that just about evry hospital sees it in a year.

you dont hear about it tho.

now notice how evry single time, same week in fact. that canada made public the motion to decriminalize pot another mad cow was found with ties to canada?

i remember it because i was on mushrooms and saw the connections like they were etched out with etherial marker in the fabric or reason.

mad cow happens, like terrorism, its an effective hypnotic element of intengeble and ever present fear that a country can use as justification to impose sanctions, or declare war, to get whatever resource its really after.

in america, politicians want votes. conservitives know that getting votes means appealing to he christian right.
who like to hear that texas beef is reliable, pot is the devil, christians are being protected from muslim extremests who cant accept the love of jesus. etc.

politicians cannot and should not be trusted they are the brain center of a growing monster of a higher corruption.

the damned human race

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4483611 - 08/02/05 01:30 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

europe is not a sovreign nation
and after trying to hard to break free from it, sac growing wouldnt be accomplished by running back to mommy brittania.
the only reason we keep the monarchy is to not be americans.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4483678 - 08/02/05 01:44 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I think Canada should try to build closer ties with countries like Germany and France not the UK.

Your madcow theory could very well be dead on.

--------------------
Space is the Place

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4483711 - 08/02/05 01:53 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

maybe i should shut my mouth then

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4483978 - 08/02/05 03:10 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:
maybe i should shut my mouth then

Man as far as I'm concerned we're 100% on the same side. Like minded Americans and Canadians need to stand together on this issue. In America, Marc Emery will be looking at ten to life. Ten to life. Let me try to put it in a way we can all agree on. 1) Americans need to insist that their government respects the sovereignty of Canada. The insane War on Drugs must be at least contained within our own borders. That is our responsibility as members of a democratic society. 2) Canadians must insist that their government holds a firm position against this kind of imperialism. Basically, we all need to agree that Marc Emery must not be extradited to the United States.

Quote:

BCMP Decries Loss of Canadian Sovereignty
by Kirk Tousaw (30 Jul, 2005) Help free Marc Emery from American tyrany

Imprisoned activist Marc Emery
Today the offices of the BC Marijuana Party, a registered political party in British Columbia, were caught up in a DEA-instigated raid. The raid is a dramatic example of the loss of Canadian sovereignty to the US drug war. The focus of the US drug war is marijuana, with over 750,000 annual possession charges laid and draconian penalties for possession, cultivation and sales of the plant. Until today, Canada took a different approach.

Unfortunately, the Canadian governement appears to have abdicated its sovereignty to the United States. Most Canadian (and, indeed, most Americans) do not agree with with the war on marijuana users. It is a dark day when Canadian municipal police officers are called upon to do the bidding of US masters.

This raid must serve as a call to arms. Canada is losing the ability to independently create its drug policy, despite reams of scientific and empirical evidence that prohibition is more dangerous than a regulated approach to cannabis distribution. The battle for freedom, equality and tolerance must be fought and won. We must not allow our Canadian way of life to be subjected to the whim of the US White House and its repressive policies.

The BCMP will continue to fight for the freedom of the cannabis community, both in Canada and abroad.

--------------------
Space is the Place

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4485577 - 08/02/05 03:43 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I hate to say it but I think the man is fucked personally. They wouldn't have gone through all the trouble to bust him if they weren't reasonably shure they could put him away. They spent alot of time investigating him before hand. My guess is they have all the evidence they need to convict him on conspiracy charges. The reason they busted him probably had more to do with his activism then it did with selling seeds. They are trying to silence him. They wan't to put pressure on Canada to change their policies about MJ because they feel threatened they are losing ground here in the states which is actually good news for us actually. I take back the nasty things I said about him earlier in the post.

I don't they will have any problems extraditing him, they probably already have a deal worked out with the Canadain authorities. He has already been indicted here from what I read in the article. I hate to say it but the WOD is going to get worse before it gets better. But it will get better.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4485665 - 08/02/05 04:03 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

What happened to his assets? Did they freeze them? And since he has financial ties with other court cases, is it possible that they are just exhausting the reform movement's resources?

If this is the case then it explains why they would do this over such bullshit.

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Cowgold]
    #4485677 - 08/02/05 04:08 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

If I was Canadian I'd encourage my government to tell America to get fucked and do everything I could to see that Canada becomes more distanced from the United States and more aligned with Europe.

I think us, ordinary Canadians like me, only have the chance of making politicians change their politics as much chance as you, americans can convince your government to fuck off and try to solve the problems in their own country before screwin' with other countries.
Quote:

..from it, sac growing wouldnt...

:rofl2:

--------------------
-Fontaine

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4486003 - 08/02/05 05:23 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

What happened to his assets? Did they freeze them?

Yes.

Pot-Tv & Cannabis Culture magazine will possibly be shut down in the next few months as of lack of funds.

Marc & the CC staff emptied there business accounts to get Michelle out on bail that was $25,000.

Marc does not own anything it was all leased.

Obviously the main source of income to fund all these was Emery Seeds & they shut it down entirely.

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #4486053 - 08/02/05 05:40 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

dirty bastards  :terranceandphilip: :usa:

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4486094 - 08/02/05 05:52 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

5 Things You Can Do To Help Marc Emery

Write to Canadian media

A letter which offers your opinion on American efforts to extradite Marc Emery.

NEWSPAPERS

National Post: letters@nationalpost.com
Globe & Mail: letters@globeandmail.ca
Vancouver Sun: sunletters@png.canwest.com
Vancouver Province: provletters@png.canwest.com
Victoria Times Colonist: letters@tc.canwest.com
Vancouver Courier: editor@vancourier.com
Burnaby Now: editorial@burnabynow.com
Calgary Herald: letters@theherald.canwest.com
Calgary Sun: callet@calgarysun.com
Edmonton Journal: letters@thejournal.canwest.com
Edmonton Sun: mailbag@edm.sunpub.com
Regina Leader-Post: letters@leaderpost.canwest.com
Guelph Mercury: editor@guelphmercury.com
Hamilton Spectator: letters@thespec.com
Kamloops this week: ktw@bcnewsgroup.com
Kamloops Daily News: kamloopsnews@telus.net
Kelowna Capital News: edit@kelownacapnews.com
Kitchener-Waterloo Record: letters@therecord.com
Kingston Whig-Standard: whiged@thewhig.com
Langley Advance: editorial@langleyadvance.com
Langley Times: newsroom@langleytimes.com
Lethbridge Herald: letters@ac403.com
London Free Press: letters@lfpress.com
Montreal Gazette: letters@thegazette.canwest.com
Nanaimo News Bulletin: edit@nanaimo.vinewsgroup.com
North Shore News: editor@nsnews.com
Ottawa Citizen: letters@thecitizen.canwest.com
Ottawa Sun: oped@ott.sunpub.com
The Saskatoon Star Phoenix: spnews@SP.canwest.com
Surrey Leader: newsroom@surreyleader.com
Surrey Now: canderson@thenownewspaper.com
Toronto Star: lettertoed@thestar.com
Toronto Sun: editor@tor.sunpub.com
Tri-city news: newsroom@tricitynews.com
Victoria News: vicnews@vinewsgroup.com
Whitehorse Star: letters@whitehorsestar.com
Winnipeg Free Press: letters@freepress.mb.ca
Winnipeg Sun: editor@wpgsun.com
Windsor Star: letters@thestar.canwest.com

MAGAZINES

Maclean's Magazine: letters@macleans.ca
Eye Magazine: eye@eye.net
NOW Magazine: letters@nowtoronto.com
Vancouver Magazine: mail@vancouvermagazine.com
The Walrus: letters@walrusmagazine.com

Contact your MP and MLA

Remind them that Emery is the leader of a legitimate political party, that the Canadian government has knowingly collected taxes from his US seed sales for a decade, and that Emery has operated openly without interference from Canadian police since 1998.

You can find your MLA online here

BC: www.legis.gov.bc.ca/mla/3-1-1.htm
Alberta: www.assembly.ab.ca/adr/adr_template.aspx?type=mla
Saskatchewan: www.legassembly.sk.ca/members
Manitoba: www.gov.mb.ca/legislature/members/alphabetical.html
Ontario: www.electionsontario.on.ca/fyed/en/form_page_en.jsp
Quebec: www.assnat.qc.ca/fra/Membres/deputes.shtml
Newsfoundland: www.hoa.gov.nl.ca/hoa/members
Nova Scotia: www.gov.ns.ca/legislature/MEMBERS/index.html
New Brunswick: app.infoaa.7700.gnb.ca/gnb/pub/ListMLA1.asp
PEI: www.assembly.pe.ca/members/index.php

Call Irwin Cotler regularly.

Canada's Justice Minister is Irwin Cotler. It is largely his decision whether Canada will extradite Marc Emery.

* Irwin Cotler's Constituency Office: 514-283-0171
* Irwin Cotler's Parliamentary Office: 613-995-0121
* Justice Department Office: 613-992-4621

Send donations to BCMP Bookstore at 307 West Hastings st. Vancouver BC V6B1H6

http://pot.tv

Edited by Dety (08/02/05 06:13 PM)

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
    #4486127 - 08/02/05 06:00 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

thankyou for that!!!

--------------------

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

#4486366 - 08/02/05 07:31 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Me and Marc @ '04

--------------------
-Fontaine

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

#4487755 - 08/03/05 01:17 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

look hes contributing to your delinquency. :smile:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals