Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4478973 - 08/01/05 12:28 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Free Marc Emery from Nazi America!

Someone put that on a t-shirt I'll buy one.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Dety]
    #4479359 - 08/01/05 02:11 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Dety said:
Quote:

USA owns Canada

Cannabis laws in the USA are ridiculous!

He faces a 10 year minimum & a maximum of life oddly enough he is not charged with anything in Canada & would be a free man if the states dident interfere.

Depends on what state.. most laws suck. Here i cali, possession of less than an oz is just a ticket.

OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: rod]
    #4479367 - 08/01/05 02:13 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

rod said:
And the USA goverment wonders why the rest of the world hates them, and sends suicide bombers.

That was a low blow. If you're gonna' send suicide bombers... bomb the retards that make/enfore stupid laws like this. What the fuck are you going to accomplish by blowing the shit out of innocent people, half of which are probably sympathetic towards mid eastern causes.

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: dante]
    #4479462 - 08/01/05 02:36 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

dante said:
When I said USA owns Canada, I am not speaking favorably about America. In this situation the USA, as far as I'm concerned, forced Canada to do this! I think that's ridiculous.
I am American but I don't particularly care that I am.. it seemed that Canada, ESPECIALLY the B.C. was actually getting somewhere with these marijuana laws and then the America's DEA think that they own Canada, and put Marc Emery in jail!

these are all games. No matter what any officer or government agent says marijuana is too large an industry in Canada to make fully legal. right now anyway.

There will be more Emery's that come up and likely end up in jail due to similar PR stunts.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: BrAiN]
    #4479819 - 08/01/05 04:00 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:
Quote:

rod said:
And the USA goverment wonders why the rest of the world hates them, and sends suicide bombers.

That was a low blow. If you're gonna' send suicide bombers... bomb the retards that make/enfore stupid laws like this. What the fuck are you going to accomplish by blowing the shit out of innocent people, half of which are probably sympathetic towards mid eastern causes.

That's what I've ALWAYS said.
Fucking politicians, always getting everyone but themselves killed.

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Adamist]
    #4480044 - 08/01/05 06:23 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

this is indeed SO sad!
hopfully he'll rise up from this situation and use it to his benefit like he's done befor!

makes me scared to know that the US can do such things!
i live in fucking israel and belive me the US OWNS us... we owe them so much money and we have so many deals with them which i'm pretty sure tie us down in strings... isreal is just another puppet for the US...

there's no where to run huh?

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #4480218 - 08/01/05 08:23 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I don't really care for Emery, but I hope he comes out of this OK. I'm sure he's eating up the attention with a spoon :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
your good friend <3
 User Gallery
Loc: Pelican Bay SHU Program
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Kada]
    #4480247 - 08/01/05 09:23 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LordOfChaos said:
"The fact is, marijuana is a very dangerous drug," Sullivan said. "People don't say that, but right now in America, there are more kids in treatment for addiction to marijuana than every other illegal drug combined."
WTF??? That sentence is full of bullshit and ignorance.

I noticed that too. It hurts to see such stupidity in print and in action.And it's sad that kids really are in 'treatment' for a drug that is completely non-addictive and good for adults in moderation. If anything is bad for these kids it's putting them in these psycho brainwashing camps run by right wing lunatics.

And message to Canada: Grow a sac!

Don't let America pull that fascist bullshit in YOUR country. It's bad enough what's going on in the states. Don't let the disease into Canada.

--------------------
Space is the Place

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4480377 - 08/01/05 11:06 AM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

And message to Canada: Grow a sac!

Don't let America pull that fascist bullshit in YOUR country. It's bad enough what's going on in the states. Don't let the disease into Canada.

Sure...what would you suggest we do? Host big smoke ins in front of city hall?..wait...it's been done. Invade?...turn off your electricty to the western seaboard? Realisitically there is fuck all we can do since weed is still technically Illegal in Canada.

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineMitchnast
Toadmonger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Rono]
    #4480528 - 08/01/05 12:49 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

"And message to Canada: Grow a sac!"

what did you do? thats right, nothing.
what will you ever do? nothing.
you talk like you got a sac tho
whats that mean? nothing!

OfflineTheCheat
son of the lamb

Loc: Maillardville, Coquitlam,...
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4480683 - 08/01/05 01:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

"And message to Canada: Grow a sac!"

what did you do? thats right, nothing.
what will you ever do? nothing.
you talk like you got a sac tho
whats that mean? nothing!

oh man... owned.

--------------------
?Religion is science, politics is Hollywood, and 50 cent is more influential than Dali Lama; welcome to the future?
-Fontaine

"Blessed are the peacemakers." Matthew 5:9

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4480684 - 08/01/05 01:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

so again I ask...what would you suggest we do?
I could say the same to Americans for allowing the pointless war on drugs to continue...Don't you think it's own citizens would have more of an impact than another countries?
All I know is that I feel alot safer smoking a joint here than I do in the U.S....would you disagree?

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    #4480760 - 08/01/05 02:04 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

His prices for seeds are outrageuos. He once threatened to narc on some of his complaining customers.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (08/01/05 11:08 PM)

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #4480772 - 08/01/05 02:07 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Ohh and to top it all off he's asking for donations for his "legal defense fund" if he can't afford to pay a lawyer with all his profits from $300 ten packs of seeds then he's a dumb ass.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Jimmy Buffett

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#4480775 - 08/01/05 02:08 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I personally don't like him...but I think what he's doing for the weed smoking community is good. He's not forcing anyone to buy his products.

--------------------

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #4480794 - 08/01/05 02:20 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

I just noticed the article that Emery claims he makes 3 mil a year selling his seeds and he's asking for money for legal defense. Just because he choses to capitalize on the illegal status of Cannabis doesn't mean I would wish this on him or anyone for that matter. After reading further into the article it does mention he has given back to the community paying for others legal defense and stuff liek that. Still doesn't excuse his crazy high prices. I hope heavens stairway doesn't raise their prices because the compition has been eliminated.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

-Mark Twain

Jimmy Buffett

Edited by QuantumMeltdown (08/01/05 11:07 PM)

OfflineIts Pat
Don't OD dipshit nub.
 User Gallery

Loc: THAT MAKES ME BETTER THAN...
    #4481097 - 08/01/05 03:42 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Now will you people finally believe that Canada is the Fifty-First state of U.S.?

--------------------

BigUpRadio
WorldReggaeShow
DreaderThanDread - Listen!
(druqs said) don't get arsey, just get RC.

InvisibleCowgold
Bullshit

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: .
    #4481152 - 08/01/05 03:57 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

QuantumMeltdown said:
Just because he choses to capitalize on the illegal status of Cannabis doesn't mean I would wish this on him or anyone for that matter. After reading further into the article it does mention he has given back to the community paying for others legal defense and stuff liek that. Still doesn't excuse his crazy high prices. I hope heavens stairway doesn't raise their prices because the compition has been eliminated.

In our economy the laws are passed with where the money is. Vote with your money, It's the most powerful tool we have as citizens. Emery has proven time and time again what he votes on and until this counter culture does the same as a whole then we won't be heard. We need more people capatilizing on illegal drugs. It allows us citizens to show how we vote. Bring the voting booths out. Capatilize the drug trade, after all it's a must in the legalization process.

If I made 3 mil a year it's nobody elses business and I wouldn't tell anyone either, that way when someone thinks I make to much they can shut the fuck up cause they're daydreaming. And if I thought I could start a fund to cover my expenses in court fees and what not then hell yeah I would. This guy is just like us, only he puts his ass on the line for what he believes in.

Does anyone know of any groups to join to show my support in drug reform? All that you know of please... It's time I started walkin the walk.

--------------------
"You might not be aware of this, but there are a lot of dickheads on the Internet." - D. Wong

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: BCMP RAID! MARC EMERY IN JAIL [Re: Cowgold]
    #4481527 - 08/01/05 05:37 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

My impression of Marc Emery is that he is cool and does a lot of good stuff. It's bad that he is in jail. I just do not get the vibe that he is getting rich selling seeds. Look how much good work he has done with rene bejeeblahboo and the iboga therapy house and loretta nall and the legal stuff with high times clone magizines free speech rights in canada. Really, the list of good stuff Marc has been involved with is huge. Maybe he is personally an asshole, I dunno. But I trust his intentions are good.

I hope his case helps his cause. I want to write him in jail.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

InvisibleDety
Old No.7
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4481571 - 08/01/05 05:51 PM (16 years, 2 months ago)

You all think Marc is a millionaire that lives in a mansion with 10 cars from his seed sales.

You couldn't be more wrong he doesn't own a house he rents he has a single car on lease a extremely large amount of the money he has made with his seed sales goes right back into his fight against marijuana laws & protest rally's around the country.

Not to mention keeping pot-tv running & his magazine with also financially helping people that have been arrested for outrageous cannabis laws & need legal help.

Quote:

Does anyone know of any groups to join to show my support in drug reform?

http://www.norml.org

If you would like to help you can send donations to BCMP Bookstore at 307 West Hastings st. Vancouver BC V6B1H6

There will be a huge rally at the US Consulate (1095 W Pender) on September 10. This will be a major event with good music and fine cannabis for everyone. Be sure to attend this massive protest and make our voice be heard.

Take the time to call these three people and tell them how important it is that Canada not send Marc Emery to a US prison.
You can also write letters to the newspaper & call in to radio shows.

* Vancouver Mayor, Larry Campbell: 604-873-7621
* BC Attorney General, Wally Oppal: 250-387-1866
* Canadian Justice Minister, Irwin Cotler: 613-995-0121

Edited by Dety (08/01/05 06:06 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom