Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
Democracy.
    #4476741 - 07/31/05 09:17 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

If true democracy will ever exist, the people can speak out and eliminate the dea from which they hold power. I just read the article about the dea bringing down Marc Emery and i feel like most of us do that it is a pathetic attempt by the US to control other countries. We must fight for our freedoms, we shall rally soon and take the power back!

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: Democracy. [Re: Droz]
    #4476759 - 07/31/05 09:28 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Our leaders our definetly hippocrates, how they arrest everyone for smoking pot and probably most of the sons of government officials do. There was an article about a senate's son getting arrested with pot under his car seat. I don't know where the article is at, i read about it years ago. Plus the other article i read about that says the cia is allowing people into the country with loads of cocaine.

We should turn this puppy back to democracy and then change the laws legalizing all substance use. Deschedule everything and then eliminate the dea. But still we should not allow people to drive while intoxicated. These things should be allowed but in our homes and hey even on the streets but no one should be allowed to drive.

They should atleast legalize it and hand out licenses to grow and smoke pot.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #4476772 - 07/31/05 09:34 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hell, most of the politicians in office today no doubt had a toke or three when they were younger! Hypocrisy indeed. And as to this arrest, if I were Canadian, I'd be a bit pissed.....

Invisiblebukkake
Male

Loc: Classified
    #4476830 - 07/31/05 10:25 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
Our leaders our definetly hippocrates, how they arrest everyone for smoking pot and probably most of the sons of government officials do. There was an article about a senate's son getting arrested with pot under his car seat. I don't know where the article is at, i read about it years ago. Plus the other article i read about that says the cia is allowing people into the country with loads of cocaine.

Two of John Ashcroft's nephews were caught with 50+ marijuana plants years ago. One received probation, the other received nothing. John Ashcroft, last US attorney general who fought for mandatory minimum sentences and to have medical marijuana users and drug paraphernalia business owners jailed.

And you can imagine what would happen to any Shroomery user who gets caught with 50+ marijuana plants.

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #4476884 - 07/31/05 10:54 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
If true democracy will ever exist, the people can speak out and eliminate the dea from which they hold power. I just read the article about the dea bringing down Marc Emery and i feel like most of us do that it is a pathetic attempt by the US to control other countries. We must fight for our freedoms, we shall rally soon and take the power back!

not when 80-90% (93% according to the DEA) of voters favour accelerating the drug war...democracy isnt freedom..but rather two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner...and ppl wonder why OBL wants to blow us up...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineSycronica
Seeker
Loc: Inside my head
Re: Democracy. [Re: Annapurna1]
    #4477134 - 07/31/05 12:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Democracy does not = freedom indeed. It has been hijacked and turned into a big ugly beast.

--------------------
Think for yourself. Question authority.

Forgiveness is the ultimate sacrifice.

You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: Democracy. [Re: Sycronica]
    #4480663 - 08/01/05 11:30 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

So when are the people going to rise and stand up for freedom?

P.S. - I've got a bug in my left eye and a bug in my right ear and they are running a cia expirement. So i'm basically being watched 24/7, and my mother is an undercover cop i heard her say it on the telephone, she is most likely tapping the phone lines. Most of the biggest companies in my town have sold drugs to make a profit and to start large businesses, they get away with it. Some people are getting away with it completely, while others are being locked in jail. It's rediculous.

The government is definetly corrupt, but i don't see the people doing anything about it. It's fucked the whole system is fucked. All our freedoms have been taken, i live in a police state. The police do cocaine. The police most likely work with some drug dealers to bring in large amounts of drugs and arrest the rest of them. They are definetly doing it for the money, these greedy fucking politicians and these greedy fucking people are busting everyone and still doing drugs at the same time.

It's rediculous. It's complete slavery.

Edited by Droz (08/01/05 11:37 AM)

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#4480688 - 08/01/05 11:38 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It's like if you are a nobody you are sent to jail. If you are a somebody you get away with it easily.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineS8N
PIMP
Male User Gallery

Loc: michigan
    #4480731 - 08/01/05 11:57 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

politics are here to piss me and you off. dont forget to vote for puppet b. the ballots are asking the wrong questions.

--------------------

OfflineS8N
PIMP
Male User Gallery

Loc: michigan
Re: Democracy. [Re: S8N]
    #4480766 - 08/01/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lisences, that leads back to the government taxing grows. some people grow and pay taxes, the rest of the population gets away with growing pot un noticed and un liscenced.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Democracy. [Re: S8N]
    #4480937 - 08/01/05 01:03 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

politics have never been in the favor of the lower and middle classes. i doubt it ever will be.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom