Home | Community | Message Board

Myco Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
DMT journey, (5/2/05)
    #4475408 - 07/31/05 12:56 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Unknown dose of DMT... Smoked from a pipe until I could not smoke anymore.

I laid back and Jack Johnson was playing on the radio... Sweet beautiful peaceful music for a journey such as this.

Keep in mind the whole time this trip is happening Jack Johnson is singing, but hes saying these words, clear as day:

"It's OK to love
you're unfolding
you're just flying
we are all one
folding unfolding"

I immediately had the realization that all points are one point again, like I get when I'm on nitrous, the singularity... Time and space is an illusion, every measured point is exactly the same as any other plotted or measured point... Yet there was no fear of it.

So my body folds up and I'm greeted by insectoid clicking noises, two distinct "entities" conversing with each other as a scan is taken from my body, from toe to head, and as the "beam" or whatever passed up along my body I became aware of every single vital function that was happening as it passed along it... hard to explain... As my body was scanned, the information was being fed to me as well as to whomever these Insects were, I envisioned them as praying mantis type people though they did not show themselves...

A Q-bert style pyramid then opened up before me, and my perception of it was being folded, space was twisting along it...

I attempted to open my eyes and I saw my friends sitting down below me where I had left them, but I was laying down, I had chosen a spot high above my normal point of reference to watch them...

The pyramid blocks consumed my view again as the Insects talked about something or another... It seemed these voices were in control of my "epiphanies" and glimpses of enlightenment...

Suddenly a stone sphinx appeared form the top of my vision scrolling downwards breaking apart the pyramid blocks (they easily reformed as it passed through) and this shape haunted me... That of a lion with a mans face, as it disappeared underneath my point of view.

Many more things hapend I cannot begin to even fathom (remember) but I opened my eyes to my friends, two men and a female, and I saw them as pure embodiments of the Yin and Yang... The warriors and the nurturer... That which bends and that which goes forth. It was beautiful to see there faces, and a hint of there true natures, as they smiled at me.

I stared at the carpet for a few minutes and tried to relate my experience... I felt as if I were sitting on a sea of atoms, or a nebula... Floating in some part of the cosmos, watching the carpet waver and overlay.

A beautiful journey, though I know there is much more to be learned.

I distinctly remember feeling a tear run from my eye to my chin, and it was so tacitly there, so full of emotion... the delta mango tango strikes like lightning... And folds space and time like there were nothing... And they are.

peace

~Todcasil

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: DMT journey, (5/2/05) [Re: Todcasil]
    #4476631 - 07/31/05 10:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Sounds awesome man  :smirk:

I hope to try DMT one day.

What were you like afterwards? Any after effects?

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
Re: DMT journey, (5/2/05) [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4478234 - 07/31/05 08:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

it was a very easy come down... and it only lasted maybe 10 minutes.

so in short, no no real after effects besides increased thought activity and creativity.

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
Re: DMT journey, (5/2/05) [Re: Todcasil]
    #4479287 - 08/01/05 01:40 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ive always thought dmt was interesting... mainly because it is an increadibly strong psychedelic, but it is naturally occuring in the brain... wish i could increase my dmt levels without smoking actual dmt, but ahh, suffice i shall

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: DMT journey, (5/2/05) [Re: SerioOria]
    #4480833 - 08/01/05 02:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Breathe correctly and meditate. Then consult the pineal. It takes much time and practice.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

Invisiblemuse_sick
ĤŌĿŶĞЋ0$Ŧ

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Giu La Testa
Re: DMT journey, (5/2/05) [Re: mecreateme]
    #4496060 - 08/04/05 07:10 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:lol:
consult the pineal
i love it

--------------------
:beakedwhale:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports