Home | Community | Message Board


Marijuana Demystified
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBadmoon
Can YOU pass theacid test?
Registered: 05/22/05
Posts: 34
Last seen: 12 years, 24 days
Help with sick feeling?
    #4475018 - 07/30/05 11:17 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Every toime I do shrooms I get sick and usally throw up. Now I heard ginger is supposed to cure that but I don't have any ginger. Is there anyway I can avoid getting sick without using ginger? I'm drinking tea BTW.


--------------------
"Turn off your mind relax and float down stream"


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Registered: 05/20/05
Posts: 4,700
Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Last seen: 2 days, 7 hours
Re: Help with sick feeling? [Re: Badmoon]
    #4475089 - 07/30/05 11:41 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

eat dramamine an hour before you trip maybe. (seasick medicine)


--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.


I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFreedomFight
Strange

Registered: 07/03/05
Posts: 427
Re: Help with sick feeling? [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4477458 - 07/31/05 04:35 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Dramamine works pretty damn well. I get a little sick every time; when I take dramamine it helps a lot.


--------------------
I do not grow anything illegal.
I do not sell anything.
I am, however, a very curious individual.
I also try to be helpful.


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinelovepalace
FunGuy
Male

Registered: 05/08/05
Posts: 64
Loc: God's Country
Last seen: 8 years, 5 months
Re: Help with sick feeling? [Re: Badmoon]
    #4477576 - 07/31/05 05:21 PM (12 years, 9 months ago)

Just curious do you strain the mushies from the tea? The active chemicals only make up about 1% of the shroom. I feel it's the other 99% that makes you sick. That's why I all ways use tea or an extraction method.


--------------------
Reality is a great place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there!


Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My friend always feels ill... Euphoria 1,048 11 08/25/03 01:42 AM
by biglo
* Sickness on shrooms? Mwhod 956 2 06/10/02 07:42 PM
by Mwhod
* Anyone feel this way when coming-up? Physical symptoms...
( 1 2 all )
myndreach 2,386 23 11/01/04 08:23 AM
by Silven
* Eating shrooms while sick? Sifl_Rock 5,278 8 01/24/02 05:19 PM
by Peyotl
* Motion Sickness, "Shrooms", and other questions... ShroomNoob03 1,523 5 09/04/03 01:15 PM
by ShroomNoob03
* My boyfriend got motion sickness on first trip!!!! MOTH 1,684 14 08/17/03 07:11 PM
by Strumpling
* To overcome shroom sickness syntheticdreams 2,054 9 07/06/02 10:52 AM
by Mr_Chie
* Mushy Sickness HaveABeer420 785 13 08/27/04 03:47 PM
by keepontruckin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, sui, karode13
535 topic views. 6 members, 192 guests and 9 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Toggle Favorite | Print Topic | Stats ]
Search this thread:
Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2018 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 19 queries.