Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London Flag
trip report: 5meo-DMT
    #4474104 - 07/30/05 06:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

yowser!

i obtained some from a source, and got me a proper smoking device and a milligram scale from ebay.

i'd heard it was sudden onset, so decided i could dose-titrate in one evening no problem.

first tried 5mg: nothing, mild blurring is all.

30 mins later, 10mg: more of the same. this was my first time with the glass pipe, so  i may have wasted some. went on for the 20mg, this time being sure to liquidise, pool together, hot flame it, inhale deep, and hold. goodness me:

20mg: onset within 30 seconds. awesome closed-eye fractals, wobbly everything, defitely a lie-down job. all over within 10 minutes:

:thumbup: :crazy2:

please be sure to ignore my own doses, and do it for yourself from low numbers up. everyone is different, i had other substances on board, every source is different, my own experience is different to yours etc etc etc. i tend to need higher doses of most drugs, am inexpert at using the pipe, and should probably have waited longer between up-dosing. but i'd read a lot before experimenting.

summary: DEFINITELY a success, a happy traveller here. if i had to compare, i'd say it was similar to STRONG acid or a LARGE (5mg) dose of cyans at peak intensity. maybe similar also to a bigass khole the first time one is experienced, but this was hypercolourful and my kholes are b/w. the downside (or it could be an upside, depending on situation) was that it was all over so soon.

:tongue:shirley
xx

--------------------
buh

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
Re: trip report: 5meo-DMT [Re: shirley knott]
    #4474203 - 07/30/05 06:39 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Cool shirley...you say that it reminded of you of the peaks of acid experiences, though for a short duration of time..I'm just wondering, how were you able to handle yourself when you came out of it? Like after ten mins, you sat up and opened your eyes, how long did you feel a "glow" for?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Re: trip report: 5meo-DMT [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474216 - 07/30/05 06:45 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ten minutes later, i woulda felt safe to drive a car.lucid and grounded. for comparison, i wouldn't drive after 2 beers or a joint for at least 2 hours.

--------------------
buh

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4474222 - 07/30/05 06:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

ha! That's really interesting...was it profound? Do you feel like it was an enlightening sort of experience, or more of a color show?

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Re: trip report: 5meo-DMT [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4474288 - 07/30/05 07:10 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

colour show, pleasure rather than insights.

--------------------
buh

OfflineJabbawaya

#4474552 - 07/30/05 08:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

5-MeO-DMT... haven't had any for about a year now. I would definitely do it again given the chance. Crazy stuff. Very powerful, very potent. I remember everything around me started melting, dripping. Then flying through a magnetic field warp-tunnel wormhole thing and into some remote solar system I've never seen before. Subsequent experiences were somewhat similar, but different (if that makes any sense).

I'm glad you had a good experience. The 5-MeO-DMT I had was whiter and more crystalline than what you have, I think, but 5-MeO-DMT is 5-MeO-DMT.

The experience is really too quick for any insights, but integrating the experience afterwards you may come to realize certain things... or simply remain in a state of paralyzed awe :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports