Home | Community | Message Board

SoulSpeciosa Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleEmbracingShadows
Deaf
 User Gallery
My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. *DELETED*
    #4473482 - 07/30/05 02:29 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by EmbracingShadows

Reason for deletion: Ancient.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: EmbracingShadows]
    #4473546 - 07/30/05 02:55 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Slap some sense into her. =D

If you want to confront this situation: Tell her you heard her talking on the phone and heard her making up lies. Tell her you were just playing around with her. Ask her why she slapped you. Calmly work out the situation.

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: The_Hobbit]
    #4473578 - 07/30/05 03:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i see you live in oregon...do you live within walking distance of any stores or anything, or are you out in the country? since it doesnt sound like you have a car you should find a job nearby, work as many hours as you can. buy a car and insurance, then save up for a few months rent for an apartment, move to the apartment, either find a new job, or keep your old job.

if you cant get a job nearby, tell your mom if she doesnt want you around so badly, have her drive you to and from work everyday so that you can save money and move out. or find a friend that can, just throw him a few bucks for gas every week.

sorry that you're in a situation like this.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

OfflineMitchnast
Trial by Madness
Male User Gallery Arcade Champion: Mahjong

Loc: Okanagan Flag
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4473593 - 07/30/05 03:13 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

i got an idea, it starts and ends with a shovel.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomOmatic
Ethno Apprentice
Male User Gallery
Loc: Sailing the Seas of Chees...
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4473627 - 07/30/05 03:21 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:

:laugh: :wink: Just look for a job even if its really shitty. "I've worked at walmart before" Anything to get you out of that house.

--------------------

Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: Mitchnast]
    #4473704 - 07/30/05 03:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Mitchnast said:

god i wish somtimes

OfflineToqomS
Shroomery Ding Dong

Loc: WA,USA
    #4473784 - 07/30/05 04:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Well what do you do for work? What kind of skill sets? Seems like you need outta there now...

OfflineMagicalMystery
turn off yourmind

Loc: Here, there and everywher...
    #4473949 - 07/30/05 05:24 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

HaH, I think that being nucking futs is a requirement for some mothers. My parents are going through a shitty divorce and the Bitch? just came up to get "her" stuff out of the house. So I'm in my basement bedroom, passed out for about 45 minutes, and the Bitch? and the movers show up. She comes down SCREAMING for me to move my truck and car out of the driveway or she's going to have them towed. So I get up and run to the bedroom door and I'm screaming "shut the fucking door!". She steps back screaming "DONT HIT ME!" and all the movers look at me. She runs upstairs and I'm still all pissy and gruffy but one of the movers says "How did you deal with that bitch so long"... Hah, then mom calls my grandma (my pops mom) and tells her I hit her. Gramma doesn't believe a damn thing that the crazy bitch says but it's the fact that my mom is trying to get the family to hate me that I'm so upset about.

--------------------

"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by the love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest."
From the Declaration of the Continental Congress

"We can have peace and security only as long as we band together to preserve that most priceless possession, our inheritance of European blood."
Charles A. Lindbergh,"Aviation, Geography, and Race", Reader's Digest, Nov. 1939

"We must secure the existance of our people and a future for White children."
David Lane

Invisiblepeeper
Stranger

Loc: Tennessee
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: Toqom]
    #4473988 - 07/30/05 05:38 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I went thru the same thing. Your mom is not sick she just likes pity. My mom was a bitch after my dad divorced her. I thought she was crazy but now I know she just thrives on BS and pity.

You should really move out. It does get worse. Just because you can play around her doesn't mean it's all good. Don't ever fool yourself with that. I did many times.

The first time I found out she was making up stories was when my sister ( I was 14 at the time and my sister was 32) who out weighs me by a hundred+ pounds came to beat the hell out of me because I had attacked my mom and I called my sister a fat dyke. (She is a lesbian but I didn't know that at the time.) Iwas so scared not only because I was fixin to be beat to death but because I had been in my room all day and didin't know why all this was happening to me.

I ended up moving out because it finally came to a head one night. We had been in a fight and I told her the only way someone would get her to shut up was to beat her head in with a hammer. So she leaves and guess what. The next thing I knew there was 3 cop cars lights on coming up the drive. My mom had called them and told them I had beat her in the head with a hammer.

Even though I had not touched her and she obviously had no marks I was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon. A damn felony.

Iwas a minor (16) and I had no rights. It didn't matter what I said and the fact that she didn't have a scratch on her. Six months later after I turned 17 my boyfriend (now husband) and I moved out.

The ironic thing is she now lives with me. But it's now my rules and I think she knows I have every right to kick her out on the street after the horrible things she pulled but she is my mother mental issues and all.

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #4474038 - 07/30/05 05:49 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Next time your mom hits you, if you get bruised or something call the police. That'll stir things up. :grin:

OfflinePowerTrip
Polypharmaceutical Shaman
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The void
    #4474063 - 07/30/05 05:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry but I only read half of your post this time. I have come to the conclusion that both you and your mother are very dysfunctional and you guys need to get away from each other.

--------------------
I spit reality, instead of what you usually learn
and I refuse to be concerned with condescending advice
cause I'm the only motherfucker that can change my life

Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: PowerTrip]
    #4474080 - 07/30/05 06:01 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

we would get along much better if she learned how to communicate its just more with me cuz i have anger issues she cant talk to anyone without flippin i dunno what her problem is according to her sisters shes been like this for a long ass time.

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #4474107 - 07/30/05 06:08 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The only high road with perspective is to be more humble than her and to apologize profusely and then be so good that she can't stand it any longer. If she's a real bitch it'll truely make her crazy but if you're the real bitch then you'll finally act like a human being. Either way you'll win. You'll only lose going off and being a jerk to her. Some day when you get some sense you'll regret being a pathethic and stupid little fuck. She's your Mom Dude. Get some fucking sense. You wouldn't be alive without her.

--------------------
...or something

Deaf
 User Gallery
Re: My mom is a crazy cunt and im stuck. [Re: eve69]
    #4474285 - 07/30/05 07:07 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

I really honestly don't know what to say except i dont let myself stoop down to her low level thats why im trying to get away she never respects who i am, what i beleive. what i say. what i do. anything and she demands respect from me. what i beleive is somebody doesnt deserve respect from somebody unless they show equel respect. so in my beleif of shit, it ends up being "fuck that bitch" id like to see you put up with her and her insanity and try to say. "dude shes your mom" its not like i dont love her i just dont respect her in some ways. the moment i get respect she will get it right back. if she respects me for the moment ill do the same. i wouldnt be here without her, and i do respect her for that. but the way she trys to treat me and the shit she does makes me almost not care.

OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
    #4474293 - 07/30/05 07:11 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

call the child protection services and have them place you in a foster home,or at least give you money so you can live on your own, im pretty sure that you can convince them shes insane, at least with a story like that

then again, if your lying to us and shes not.. i duno, hope your in the right though, ur mom sounds crazy

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

OfflineSerioOria
?!one#!>?

Loc: upstate, SC
    #4474298 - 07/30/05 07:14 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EmbracingShadows said:
I really honestly don't know what to say except i dont let myself stoop down to her low level thats why im trying to get away she never respects who i am, what i beleive. what i say. what i do. anything and she demands respect from me. what i beleive is somebody doesnt deserve respect from somebody unless they show equel respect. so in my beleif of shit, it ends up being "fuck that bitch" id like to see you put up with her and her insanity and try to say. "dude shes your mom" its not like i dont love her i just dont respect her in some ways. the moment i get respect she will get it right back. if she respects me for the moment ill do the same. i wouldnt be here without her, and i do respect her for that. but the way she trys to treat me and the shit she does makes me almost not care.

kind how i am w/my parents, they dont respect my opinions, my moms a little more open minded than my dad, but shes a stupid bitch who cant remember shit.. ne way, im out

--------------------
Live every day like it is your first
or
Live every day like it is your last
My ArT!!

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
    #4474885 - 07/30/05 10:47 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EmbracingShadows said:

My Mom used to drive me crazy. I moved out of state for most of my life since I was seventeen and could get away. Prior to that, from when I was about thirteen to fifteen I was a punk and stayed away from home as mch as possible. My dad died when I was eight. I had three older sisters and a grandmother and all those women around me, do you think they knew hw a boy should act or what he thought? I was totally isolated. I hated my mother.

It took me fifteen years to begin to be nice to her. What you're going though is something alot of people go through. Someday you'll come around no matter how much you hate her now. I just want you to not be so horrible that you have more regrets later. Because you'll remember every detail.

So by going light on her, you actually go light on yourself.

--------------------
...or something

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being