Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinefiresway
Stranger
Is this the right place
    #4472149 - 07/29/05 11:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Hello everyone, I came to the Shroomery forums and here I've found the first one on the list so I think I have found the right place.

It's raining outside right now and I heard there are lots of magic mushrooms out there to find? Or ones you eat or something?
Looks like people can grow them, is it very hard and expensive?
I heard eating mushrooms you can see god. Don't take me folly but can it be true?
I'll intend to find out maybe if this storm passes over soon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblelIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl
Stranger

Loc: Texas
Re: Is this the right place [Re: firesway]
    #4472196 - 07/29/05 11:55 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I don?t' think you should go out looking for magic mushrooms, that could be dangerous.

Growing magic mushrooms is not hard, especially if you use a beginner TEK (a TEK is a set of instructions). It will take a while, probably about 2 months, but it is well worth it IMO. My first batch cost me about $200 for the equipment and spores and all the other little things.

Plus you won't be buying some crap biker shrooms and supporting organized crime.

About your god question, I have never seen god while on shrooms, but I believe much more strongly in god because of them.

Anyway good luck, hope to see you around.

Offlinelemon_lw
Stranger

Loc: That Way
    #4472217 - 07/29/05 11:58 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

no you cant just go picking mushies after a rain you need to know how to properly identify a mush before ever eating it, eating the wrong type of mushie is the only main cause of death in this drug.

its not hard to grow mushies at all and its not all that expensive spend time over in mushroom cultivation to learn more and go read the PF TEK.

it depends on what you think god is, if your talking about the christian god then probably not.

spend time reading and understanding the magic mush and yove come to the right sight for all the info youll ever need.

--------------------
In the belly of the Leviathan, one can either despair and perish, or be cheerful and persevere.-Dean Koontz

Offlinefiresway
Stranger
Re: Is this the right place [Re: lIllIIIllIlIIlIlIIllIllIIl]
    #4472263 - 07/30/05 12:10 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I see! Well thanks. I found the Mushroom hunting forum, that place has already told me a lot. I don't think I will be growing anytime soon, so that is why I am going to find my own. Happy travels.

OfflineDeadmaker
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#4472987 - 07/30/05 05:42 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Good luck hunting for your own. It's not a very smart thing to do unless you know what you are looking for.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate