Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJoeyBond
 User Gallery

my breakthru w/ salvia, trip report, and second trip report
    #4472755 - 07/30/05 04:15 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

this is the report of my first salvia trip and then a second report will follow, the third being more prepared.
the first few times i used a gravity bong, it sucks this way, the smoke is way to harsh.
trip report: i hit the gravity bong, and i hit it hard! i almost had to force the smoke in , it was that harsh. i hit it twice.
right as i was blowing out the second hit, i had held it in so long that it became nothing when i blew it out. i felt strange and warm, but i had the feelings of the head high like nitrous, then i felt a familiar feeling, something very familiar, a state of mind if i may say a feeling that i felt as a child but not since being a child. people started to talk to me, everyone was gathering around to watch me, i didnt see them, but i felt their presence, as i realized this i felt overwhelmed. i had to sit still and put everything down. i was in a different place, i was hearing voices that i havent heard since i was a child, I even felt the presence of something otherly, from a different dimension, a different time, perhaps ancient, this "thing" was observing me!back to the voices, these were voices of my younger brother when he was young, other family friend voices, but they were voices that they had long ago, when you get older your tone develops and or changes with age, example: my brother when he was 4 years old sounds alot different than him being 24. i found my self at a great flight of stairs, i had to make my way up these stairs that werent there. i wondered around the room and i felt as if the world was watching me. 3- 5 minutes duration.
Note: next time complete dark settings no black light.

2nd trip report: still using gravity bong. dark settings this time. with the fan that has glow in the dark stars on it.
after about 3 hits i was starting to stare into the fan as it was spinning, and there were ancient people discussing weither or not i should get on the train, there was a train waiting at subway dock. they were discussing if i was ready or allowed to get on the train.i got on, i came down and out of it after a while, but it was long enough that i was wondering when it would stop, there is a after glow effect, its the only word i can find to describe this feeling. this feeling lasts a while, perhaps 15 minutes. it isnt bothersome thou.
Notes:i didnt get the "hots" the hots make me angry, almost violent, i can confirm the "cross tolerance" of this also, as far gone as i am, i do not suggest usage for the faint of heart, inexperinced pshyconauts or quick fix seekers. this reminds me of a 3x day dream. except you are mesmerized by it.

3rd experince: water bong/ half a bowl of green. dark settings.
i put on 39 smooth track#2( greendays first album) and started my rituals of packing the bowl and preparing my self.i packed my bowl and did my few things, putting everything away that might fall, moving things out of my way that might cause me to trip.i took my hit, and i was already on my way. as the track was ending and progressing into track 3, i had taken 3 hits and held them in for 30 seconds each,( a very long time). on the third hit, as i blew out the smoke i was there! (i had a fan on, it has glow in the dark stars on it, so with the light out and the fan going it was creating light.)the light from the fan turned into a curb side walk curb, then it also added a street to this curb. then i heard a voice that gave me the choice of giving up this life and starting new with my knowledge. i actually mumbled YES!i nodded. then i felt the parts of my body that were the most tramatized( serious injury or surgery.) i felt them hurt severely, almost as if it was a sign of what i would be leaving behind, or i was being reborn?I come back after thinking about going back( leaving the trip, i controlled or attempted to control the trip.) the street was still there, and it hit me that this was a street that ive been on, or that it was mystical, it reminded me of some place as a kid i was at. the creature wasnt there nor were any maztec women.
Note: water bong rules! the hots have completly gone away.
enviroment has to be dark! no distractions, like the damned glowing fan lol. absolute darkness induces the most vivid visuals unlike anything ive ever done. it is unlike lsd, mushrooms, etc. this made me see things out of absolutly nothing! where as lsd, and mushrooms dont. example:: flower pattern wall paper will grow or flutter like its alive when youre on lsd, salvia will not do this, lsd almost has to have something for it to morph from.But the darkness, and everything is pixeled on lsd thats it. salvia intoxication is like a full blown trance, i can almost bet that when im intoxicated i look like the dude from lawn mower man,( the part where hes on the computer recieving too much information, and his face was twitching, eyes blown open). Dont plan on doing anything while doing this!

i made the mistake of not having a sitter, and thank god nothing bad has happened.i was lucky, or not lol. the sitter to me is like a priest is to religion. you dont go worshipping first with out help or guidance from a priest right? well this salvia should almost be treated that way as if it is a religion in it self. the priest guides you, the sitter also guides you,( away from stupid actions)
i hope this was good. this is my first ever trip report, and my first attempt to journalize my experinces on drugs, which is a hard task in itself.
feel free to ask questions, or to add to this with feedback.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineForestTrip
Forest Fella

Loc: Ireland
Re: my breakthru w/ salvia, trip report, and second trip report [Re: JoeyBond]
    #4473073 - 07/30/05 09:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds fucking amazing!

--------------------
Does anybody here remember Vera Lynn?
Remember how she said that
We would meet again
Some sunny day?
Vera! Vera!
What has become of you?
Does anybody else in here
Feel the way I do?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Balloons, Cracker, Nitrous Oxide, Salvia

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports