Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineShroomingNJ
Oh Hai There !
Male
Loc: NJ
An 8 mile walk on boomers:Rebirth
    #4472001 - 07/29/05 11:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Well since I rushed in my first trip report and posted in the wrong section I am going to re-make it, I hope you enjoi.

The night started of horrible, I was walking home from my friends house with 40 dollars in my pocket nothing to do and being accused of stealing a bag of white that some clown dropped in my friends room. Anyway I am walking up my road when I see a car drive by slam on its brakes, I am think to myself at this point "Jesus christ no I am going to get slapped with a past curfue violation again" turns out that its a kid I work with he goes to me "You need a ride dude" I am liek sure I am only going up the road.

This is where my night changes for the good, I asked him what he was doing tonight he replyed "Tripping face" I said WHO?WHAT?WHEN?WHERE ARE THE MUSHROOMS!!!! (I flipped because I had been looking do them for about a year and the one day that I decided not to look for them is the day they find me) anyway he goes I have two left I was planning on eating one and selling the other I pulled out 30 dollers gave it to him and he placed a fat eighth of mushrooms in my hand. I shook his hand said thanks he said have fun and we parted ways.

I went down to my appartment and just savored the tasted of the mushrooms, After eating them I called a friend to see what he was doing he said he had just eaten an eighth and was with two other kids who had eaten them I said Id meet him and we met up. At this point it was about 30 mintutes into the trip and all I had was the rusty spoon (Thats what we call the discomfort in your stomach before you know yuor about to trip balls). I could tell the mushrooms were started to affect me because I almost positive every car I saw was police, Anyway we met up and went back to his house to roll a few jazzys to carry with us for the night.

After rolling the joints we hit the road to go meet up the other kids who were tripping, I was excited because I knew I was going to trip with a fellow dead listener (Not to many of them in my town or at my age in my highschool) anyway we arrived and I was starting to trip quite some what escepially after a joint I smoked to my face at some point along the walk. Upon entering his backyard we find one of our friends who is laying on the dock drunk as a skunk trying to fight anyone he sees, His reason for this "No one will help me get a ride" so out of no where and I swear as we walked down the dock two other kids roll up on a stolen canoe from the local marina. This is where things get really weird.

Getting brave my friend and myself sit our friend down in the middle of the canoe and begin to paddle him home on the lake, Lets just say  the kids house is on the lake and only about a 15 minute paddle when drunk, It took us about 30 minutes to row as I was not really concentrating on paddling I was just transfixed on the water the shapes and the way it was moving just hypnotized me anyway we dropped him off and I was convinced that my friend was a dinosaur in his past life and I kept telling him this for about 20 minutes, He just laughed at me. We turned the canoe around and paddled back to the dock we originated from.

We picked up a kid at the dock who wanted to go for a ride on the canoe after I told him how cool it was to look at the water. We decided we would just paddle across to the other side witch was only about 200 yards long, About 50 feet from the shore my friend decides to bug out and tip the canoe still to this day no one has any idea why he did this, This was the weirdest thing I ever expirenced in my life....It felt as if hands were pulling me under the water and there was an opposite force pulling me out of the water. We made it to the other side and began the long walk back to his dock.

We got back to his house about 30 minutes later he said he was going inside to listen to some music, I had the weirdest feeling and something just told me everything would be better if you just walked so I told my friend I was going on a walk he could join if he liked he said sure so we just started to walk no idea where we were walking to just walked in the pitch black all on back roads.

I heard music at this point and looked a road sign witch took me about 5 minutes to even decipher what it said as it was breathing and I couldnt focus on it, At that point I realized an older friend of mien was throwing a party so I decided to stop by.

At this point of the trip is when I peaked the secound I entered that house I had the hardest visuals I have ever had, People had like an electric buzz coming off them along with breathing and for some reason there was an ever present "HUMMMMMMMMM" noise that came from some unknown source. I walked into the kitchen and there were a bunch of people huddled around alittle pile of white and this point I just walked out of the house my friend following he said to me at almost the same time I was about to speak "You felt the bad vibes too", I said "Yup" the rest of the nigh consisted of us walking around a total of 4 miles up to a place called bear pond , We sat at the lake and watched the sun come up, Witch I swear brought my trip right back up as the sun had just came up and everything looked so different.

It felt as if I had been in the dark for so long, We decided it would be best to start walking again. The rest of the walk was pretty much eventless except for the one thing I recal most i was sitting on the top of a hill sky completly orange blue clouds just staring I was when all of a sudden a deer walked right across the road and just stopped and I swear he just knew, For some reason I felt a conncection with it like it knew what I was and what I was doing and it just stood there no fear about 8 feet away and just staired into my eyes. Since that moment I have noticed so much wildlife around me, Its as if they some how know that I am not out to hurt them.

But anyway thats my trip, Overall I would say it was a life changing expirence I found self throughout the whole trip asking my self "Why ?".  :starwars:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan Flag
Re: An 8 mile walk on boomers:Rebirth [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #4474334 - 07/30/05 05:30 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:ban:

Underage user!

--------------------

OfflineJabbawaya

Re: An 8 mile walk on boomers:Rebirth [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #4474574 - 07/30/05 06:58 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Haha, that's cool. This makes me wish I had more stories to tell. All of my trips from the past 5 months or so have been done alone. I don't have anybody to trip with  :sad: waa waa

Sounds like you had a good time despite the weirdness of some of it (or maybe as a result of it!). Happy tripping

--------------------

Edited by Jabbawaya (07/30/05 09:26 PM)

Offlinekraj
Stranger
Re: An 8 mile walk on boomers:Rebirth [Re: Jabbawaya]
    #4475842 - 07/31/05 12:11 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

He's in high school, he could be 18.

Sounds like a great trip and that you have an awesome place to trip in. I wish my last few trips would have been as positive.

OfflinejBEArWAuKeE
lapsed infant

Loc: Ohio
Re: An 8 mile walk on boomers:Rebirth [Re: ShroomingNJ]
    #4483018 - 08/01/05 09:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sweet. I'm kind of glad I didn't trip in high school, but I'd love to go back to my hometown and trip now. Maybe late in summer, if I still have my driver's license (don't ask). Good luck on future journeys, NJ.

--------------------
"This is absolutely the most exciting time we could have possibly hoped to be alive, and things are just starting." --Dreamer

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom