Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesiscolee
Stranger
sporesdirect cheap for a reason
    #4465529 - 07/28/05 05:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ok I didn't want to complain but I am going to because I feel others should know my expeirence with sporesdirect before ordering from them
complaint list

1. 4 emails one reply after almost a week from first email they say most emails answered in 3 hours

2. No tracking number which they say every order has

3. Not near the usual 5 day delivery

4. Heavily contaminated syringes

5. Lies

I sent my order in two weeks ago. I emailed them early last week to ask for conformation of when they receive my order after no replay I sent another email later in the week and no reply when I read they do not transact on AOL on this forum I sent another email via my yahoo since I was emailing from my AOL to there yahoo. I received a reply on yahoo that said they had received my order and it was going out and I would receive it by Tuesday. Well on Monday they emailed my AOL that they just sent my order out. When I recieved my syringes they had leaked a bit in the bag I imagaine this is normal. I had ordered 3 syringes with 2 free 5 total. The strain I wanted to study the most B+ I had ordered two syringes of both chock full of contamination huge white/blue/green blobs. Sent email about contamination no reply after two days.

Spores direct seems to have great deals and low prices but no customer service and no quality YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR maybe less

flame away i know i'm a newbie and know nothing so sporesdirect is god and i am a moron right?

Edited by siscolee (07/28/05 05:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblerod
Ψ
 User Gallery

Re: sporesdirect cheap for a reason [Re: siscolee]
    #4465551 - 07/28/05 05:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Interesting, I havent figured out who I am going to order from next,
the only other place I have dealed with was earth,s tongue, and yes they took forever to ship.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: sporesdirect cheap for a reason [Re: rod]
    #4465741 - 07/28/05 06:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

did you try sending a PM through this site?  I think almost every sponsor has a nick here.  This way seems to be the quickest when dealing with problems, sorry to hear about the trouble ive had nothing but good service from all the sponsors ive ordered from :smile:

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlineneph
Stranger
    #4466049 - 07/28/05 07:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My SD orders had tracking numbers, but the USPS never updated it.

And one took about ten+ days to get to me, but other than that, I've had good luck with them.

Offlinesiscolee
Stranger
Re: sporesdirect cheap for a reason [Re: neph]
    #4468648 - 07/29/05 11:07 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Here's the reply I recieved from spores direct three days after email about contamination and I only emailed the contacts they had on there website and sent PM here. I didnt slander, I told no lies I only told other's my expierence with this guy who obviously is CRAZY and has no interest in helping or keeping customers I have no other alias I only use Siscolee, spores direct does have my real name I have never used a fake name and its hard not to know what your talking about when your syringes are completey contaminated with nasty looking things that sure arent spores. plus this guy doesn't make any sense.

sporesdirect says:
Bro your going around and saying sme pretty nasty things. Im assuming your under an alis and will soon find out from admin.
In any case after you slander our name before e mailing us or in your case not paying attention to the e mail contacts that we give and dont give you want us to replace them. We willl send us the ones back. According to your e mail there is syringe still looking like that. So Send them on back and well see. Dont you have a microscope?
This hobbie requires one to even know what your talking about. So nice fake name and nice posts go and slander away. Your ip dont change and well get to the bottom of your idenity so i can adress that post correctly.
SD

Edited by siscolee (07/29/05 11:27 AM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

Loc: Montana
    #4468859 - 07/29/05 12:11 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

first off...
don't go posting stuff saying that SD says this or that.

If your gonna complain about his service...fine.

but at least let him come in here and defend himself...
no need for the he said she said crap.

anyone can make fake emails or make up stuff...
I don't like seeing people posting emails or so called content from them.

this probably could have been resolved better in pm's and in emails.

please read this... http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/913161#Post913161

I think that you could have handled this situation much better than this.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.

Offlinesiscolee
Stranger
Re: sporesdirect cheap for a reason [Re: Roadkill]
    #4469001 - 07/29/05 12:48 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I tried resolving this problem through emails with no responses
I posted what he said so other's can see how he treats people if you don't want to believe it then don't I don't really care But If I was going to buy from a vendor I would like to read a post like this to show me just what might be going on. Im sure if spores direct can ask the admin if i'm lying you can to so do that instead of presuming i'm lying if you think i am so much

I knew all you veterans of the forums would be here eventually to give me shit cause i'm an idiot of course

Edited by siscolee (07/29/05 12:50 PM)

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#4469579 - 07/29/05 02:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Come on man
Your only posts are about us.
It looks very suspect.
We told you in an e mail
we would replace the 2
syringes for you. You drag this in public
then yes people are gona show you the RULES
You must have missed that when you were browsing
the last month.

Offlinesiscolee
Stranger
Re: sporesdirect cheap for a reason [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #4469692 - 07/29/05 02:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I don't like to post in forums I've been reading these forums and this page for a couple years now I only registered to view the galleries. The only reason I posted was because of you so all my posts would be about you then too huh?. I read the rules You have answered 1 of my emails which where all to the yahoo address and a couple to the website address and the yahoo address. I brought this into public to share my experience with you so people can be enlightened on the sort of experience they might receive when dealing with you. It seems if anyone post a complaint on this forum it is the worst thing they can do and they are automatically labeled a liar and an idiot.

OfflineSpores_Direct
Stranger

#4469771 - 07/29/05 03:01 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

It seems if anyone post a complaint on this forum it is the worst thing they can do and they are automatically labeled a liar and an idiot.

Very wrong. thats what this fourm is about. feedback.
But when is becomes slander and misleading information
then yes of course someone is gona say something to you.
Again your looking very suspect of being a puppet. Not to say you are or not i dont know. But i do know you didnt follow the proper
steps to solve the problem. Witch again makes you more suspect.
People will tell you that our customer service is great our product is great.

Offlinesiscolee
Stranger
Re: sporesdirect cheap for a reason [Re: Spores_Direct]
    #4469837 - 07/29/05 03:14 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

misleading?????????
i told nothing but the truth and exactly what happened
a puppet???????
ok you have my name, email and address and your the only other one who knows exactly what happened even if you are dilusional
ok buddy
and it is suppoed to be about feedback if you read my quote before posting and qouting from it, it says
"it seems"

Edited by siscolee (07/29/05 03:21 PM)

OfflineMarksurfs
Stranger
    #4471295 - 07/29/05 08:20 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I know Sporedirect personally . The last time Ordered I was sent 2 free syringes ( B+ ) along with my order. I'm still using what I was sent for free and have been for months and months now .
I also made other purchases . Not only did I get what I asked for , but much much more. Enough so that I'm set so that I never have to buy anything from anyone again other than substrate ect. .
I made a good friend and have stayed in contact since. I speak to him personally . We talked about this thread and you .
You'll be taken care of, I was assured .
Contact Sporesdirect , that's all you need to do. Tell him Marksurfs sent you , you'll get what you want without question . He knows and is waiting to take care of your issue .
Take care all , Marksurfs

Edited by Marksurfs (07/29/05 08:23 PM)

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

#4471348 - 07/29/05 08:28 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

It seems if anyone post a complaint on this forum it is the worst thing they can do and they are automatically labeled a liar and an idiot.

no that isn't the case at all.

If you have a real problem with a Vendor you should feel free to post.

I like to see the Vendors have a chance to respond to emails and pm's before being attacked in a public manner such as this.
You are attacking his business...no matter what you might think.
SD says that he would replace your syringes...so I'd take him up on that offer
and call it a day.

work this out privately...and if it doesn't work out...
come back and have at it.

tc

--------------------
Laterz, Road

You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!

Brainiac said:

Offlinesiscolee
Stranger
Re: sporesdirect cheap for a reason [Re: Roadkill]
    #4471454 - 07/29/05 08:44 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I wasn't trying to be hostile or attack anyone but I guess I am by complaining and not being happy with my service and after being attacked myself for being honest and wanting to share, how dare I. Unfourtantly I have thrown out the syringes but thanks for the offer of replacing them if I was to pay to send them back and wait another two weeks for new ones. and it wasn't just the syringe problem if you look there were several other problems and misinformation provided by sporesdirect and his website

All you who love sporesdirect have fun with him and keep defending him Seriously you must have good reason too I've had my expeirence and I am done. Have a nice life all

problem solved have a good day

OfflineSe77vN
PIMP

Loc: Southwest
    #4472171 - 07/29/05 11:45 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

siscolee said:
.......I am done. Have a nice life all

problem solved have a good day

Peace out...good ridance.  :peace: :monkeydance:

--------------------
A piece of advice before we part:
Don't knock of Death's door. Instead ring Deaths doorbell and run away, Death really hates that!

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

#4472645 - 07/30/05 01:32 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

hold on fido...watch your attitude with me.

I don't work for SD...or any other Vendor here at the shroomery.
I'm one of the moderators here in the Vendor forum...and I just call them as I see them.
I don't take sides...I try and keep the peace.

The man offered to make things right...all your doing is continueing to complain and try to create more drama for him and his business.
I have a funny feeling all you wanted to do was complain and not have this issue resolved.
Your basically a Troll!~

So I'll do everyone a big favor and put some closure on this issue.

You said you didn't get any responses from Spores Direct...now you have.

You were offered replacement syringes...and you don't want them.

Basically there isn't anything else anyone can do for you...unless you want someone to kiss your ass...
and I don't think thats gonna happen!~

So....

Click!~

--------------------
Laterz, Road

Brainiac said:

InvisibleRoadkillM
Retired Shroomery Mod
Male User Gallery

#4472660 - 07/30/05 01:35 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Vendor offered to correct problem.

Customer would rather attack Vendor and not try and work out the issue...trolling tactics.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder