Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinegotmagog
searching fortruth andlogic...

Loc: Europe
How should i choose when to trip, adivice please
    #4471237 - 07/29/05 10:09 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Hi there
I am a person who trips every several months and i respect and love the magic mushrooms. I can easily obtain shrooms, and I try to choose the perfect moment for the trip. On one hand, i want the more global factors to be Ok, such as me being in vacation from school and work, and having more free time. It is also good to trip after several months in normal life, so much stuff has happened  and my mind is full of new things. I also want to optimize the local factors, so that on the very day i am tripping i am in excellent mood, excellent health, full of energy, and so.

I am in vacation right now and will travel next week to a country where mushrooms are illegal, but nature and the sea is very beatiful. I wonder whether i will be in better condition for a trip before this travel, oor after it, when i am full of new experiences, but then, my vacation will be over and thoughts for work and responsibility will overwhellm me.

Hm, maybe i am thinking too much and trying to plan what can't be planned. I think that by trying to choose the exact time of the trip and trying to make it in the most appropriate moment of the year, i am trying to influence the trip, my set and setting, and it gives me some sense of control, that i am the one metaprogramming. Do u think i have such control over the trip, or always what should happen happens regardless of my preparations? When things don't go the way it was planned, is the plan not good enough, or the subject matter can't ever be analyzed and influenced with a rational plan.

I have not had much success by trying to plan trips, so maybe i should give up and just feel, but then again, i sure could say that tripping after several months doing interesting things and enjoying life, is much better than after several months of boredom, routine work, or drug abuse. There IS a point in making wise decisions about drugs, otherwise the shroomery would not have been so popular :smile:

So, do u also put so much consideration on the more global and more local factors when choosing when to trip? Or do u just trip  right after u get some mushrooms, or just at a random time when u feel u may enjoy a psychedelic trip? Is rational planning of the set and setting a waste of time?

And finally, should i trip this sunday 2 days before my long travel abroad, or at the end of august, when the vacation is over, and i can contemplate it better? I don't want to trip 3 weeks apart, so i should carefully choose one of the 2 possible days and will eat all 4 grams of dried shrooms i have, this time i am in a mood for a deeper experience after 3 years of trips in the 2 gram range only.

Peace and Love

Edited by gotmagog (07/29/05 10:18 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineStoned_Druid
Metalhead
Male

Loc: Northern VA
Re: How to choose when to trip [Re: gotmagog]
    #4471307 - 07/29/05 10:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Most the time I trip soon after I get whatever I'm going to be tripping on. Sometimes i plan it, like last sunday i planed a few months before hand to trip at Ozzfest when Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath played, and it was fucking awesome.

--------------------
"Sanity is for the Weak"

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: How to choose when to trip [Re: Stoned_Druid]
    #4472127 - 07/30/05 01:35 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Do them on the last full day of your vacation, so you can see the sights of nature in that state, and also reflect on your experiences earlier on.

--------------------
:mallow:

Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

Re: How should i choose when to trip, adivice please [Re: gotmagog]
    #8672977 - 07/23/08 08:07 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

Realized this was 2 years ago nevermind. :confused:

Edited by skaterickets (07/23/08 08:10 PM)

OfflineMichaelPait
Stranger
Re: How should i choose when to trip, adivice please [Re: skaterickets]
    #8673170 - 07/23/08 08:49 PM (9 years, 2 months ago)

i would go with the flow, if you go out and look for it and get what you want you end up not feeling as cool when you trip. trust me. but if you go with the flow it ends up being alot cooler with friends and stuff.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience