Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Hope is lost
    #4468345 - 07/29/05 11:29 AM (11 years, 6 months ago)

maby soon hope will be back but for now shes lost.

well there is no doubt that i still have incredible feeling for my ex. And it was so easy for her to just move on...looks like shes found someone thats perfect for her and thats cool...i want her to be happy..thats the main thing right.

and ive also been seeing someone else. its just feels different...i mean i was so deeply in love with the last one that im afraid ill never be able to feel that way again for someone else..the new girl is more deserving than ever...but she leaves in a month for college so im afraid to let my feelings take over...and im also afraid those feeling just wont be the same..

woe is me

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineThe_Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
Re: Hope is lost [Re: Vulture]
    #4469136 - 07/29/05 03:16 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Sucks, doesn't it?

I have nothing much to say. Keep your head up. =)

--------------------
Smoking my hobbit leaf...
Please keep in mind that I am just a human being. Please read my posts carefully and interpret their meaning for yourself.

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #4469545 - 07/29/05 04:27 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Just give it time.

Learn to be yourself again, independent of a relationship.

Let yourself be guided by the natural order of things... there's no need to worry about how your new relationship will turn out, and there's no need to regret how your old relationship did turn out.

It's not worth wasting the energy spent on regret and worry.

Instead, focus this energy into how aware you are of your surroundings. Seek out wonder and beauty in your day to day existance. I assure you, it is there.. you may have to look really hard. (Meditation is a good friend to have)

I know this is an "easier said than done" concept, but who said life was easy? It's not. One must train the mind like a muscle. And so, like weight-lifting, it is a process that starts slow and builds momentum with time.

This is obviously a general concept and not a specific answer to your problem. However, in the right light, you might find a way to apply it to your needs.

:heart:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #4470528 - 07/29/05 07:39 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Its rough, time heals tho.  You will forget about it some time, put your life in perspective all the shit that has gone on during it.  How big of a part was she in the grand scheme of things.
:heart:

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: Hope is lost [Re: baraka]
    #4471057 - 07/29/05 09:30 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, it heals with time. i went through the same thing a few months ago. after i got dumped i started hooking up with this other girl. we never went out or anything, but i liked her too, but it was just different to say the least.

just give it time. before you know it you'll be back in the swing of things.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlinegluke bastid
Stinky Bum
Male User Gallery

Loc: Charm City
    #4477071 - 07/31/05 02:18 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

Hey dude. Breaking up is awful, and it hurts so much more that she is someone else.

The #1 thing to remember is that if you have fallen in love once, than you can again. It's really true. It may take a long time before your heart is ready for it again, but it will be one day. That's one thing you don't have to be afraid of, I promise.

The other thing to remember is that it was a good thing for you to go through this relationship, even though it ended in pain. I'm sure it has taught you a lot and you are a more experienced person for it.

I hope you start to feel better soon. When breaking up I always try and take a little vacation, get the hell out of town for a spell and do stuff I didn't really get a chance to do when I was all caught up with an ex. It might help

--------------------
:hst:
Society in every form is a blessing,
but government at its best is but a necessary evil

- Thomas Paine

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Hope is lost [Re: gluke bastid]
    #4477097 - 07/31/05 02:31 PM (11 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the kind words everyone. yes its hard....but its not as hard this time as it was the first. as some of you may know i wne tout with this girl for a while and we were planning on getting a place and getting married...you know the whole shabang.

well after a while she decided she was bored and went kicked me out and got pregant with another doods kid. so he went through the same damn thing with her that i did.

then she came crying back when she got the abortion cause she didnt want his kid but would have kept it if it was mine or some shit. So you know i take her back and everything is fucking awesome for a while. Then here we are now.

such a fickle women

i love her and always will...my love for her is so unconditionalthat i cant erase it. But deep down inside what REALLY matters is that she is happy. I hope for once she might be able to stay happy. Cause i worry about her happiness a lot giving her shitty past.

but alas im getting closer to this one girl...but she leaves to go to college really soon. And this new girl is a virgin...so i havent delt with someone like that since i was in 9th grade lol....oh well...i hope that i will be able to feel  love for someone else eventually...right now i cant get it beyond the "like alot"
which is wierd for me cause when me and the ex got together it was just a matter of days till we were professing our love for each other. :shrug: :frown:

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being