Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Shrooms + ?
    #4466138 - 07/28/05 08:09 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

on monday im getting 150$. so, naturally im going to make the weekend following, insane. im wondering what to take with shrooms? im thinking of taking a 500 morning glories in an extract, then an 8th of shrooms. im wondering though, what else should i take? i expect to throw up off of LSA, so im thinking dramamine or tripitone to soothe the nausea. but in combination with the shrooms & lsa, what should i take with it? im thinking of even taking some ecstasy, my friend has a couple of blue dolphins and i hear theyre the best beans hes ever done. but i dont want to dehydrate & die here, you know?

--------------------
Be nice to people in general. Even if you don't like them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleInnominate
Male

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: KidgardFromSRQ]
    #4466166 - 07/28/05 08:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Blue Dolphins are fucking chocked full of caffine, I stayed up all night long on those bitches and it fucking sucked.

Anyway don't you think maybe you're overdoing it? I would just take the 2 and smoke an 8th or something.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4466178 - 07/28/05 08:23 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

If you want a crazy psychedelic weekend, I'd just stick to two drugs to combine. Tripping is exhausting work. Not to mention that some combo's produce killer nausea in some people.

You don't want to spend your entire weekend feeling like you're 2 seconds away from puking on someone.

I would just do some shrooms, E and then keep redosing on shrooms.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: MOTH]
    #4466235 - 07/28/05 08:36 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

yeah but i cant smoke. drug test every 7 days :undecided:

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4466238 - 07/28/05 08:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

what for?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: gdman]
    #4466254 - 07/28/05 08:40 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

long story that i dont want to talk about. but it really sucks, let me assure you.

--------------------

Offlineunearth
Stranger
    #4466269 - 07/28/05 08:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

your getting 150 dollars,go to your pharmacy store and buy a drink that clears your system out

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: unearth]
    #4466292 - 07/28/05 08:50 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

u cant get thc out of ur piss, its stored in ur fatty cells. water & drinks only dillute it. i learned that the hard way. plus its done at a lab, they can detect golden seal.

--------------------

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: Innominate]
    #4466427 - 07/28/05 09:16 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Considering there are dozens of different types of 'Blue Dolphins' I don't think you can say for certainty what are in those pills.

Have you done LSA before? If you haven't then it would probably be best to try them at a different time than with mushrooms. Some people do not like the effects of LSA at all.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4466479 - 07/28/05 09:26 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well no i have not done LSA before. mainly because I didnt get enough opinions on it. but what ive read on it, the visuals are very weak. rippling and vibrating and a few other distortions at best. see, since lsd isnt available, im looking for alternatives to a full blown visual state. i figure if i take tripitone the night before, i wont get nausea, and then eat an 8th of shrooms, take some LSA extract. ill trip balls. no nausea either because tripitone works wonders(idk if i spelled that right, but its pronounced like that.) but LSA sounds kind of fun, but just not enough by itself. so in combination with the shrooms, I think this would be intense. besides, the only hallucinogens in this town available that are easy to find are shrooms, salvia, and dxm. and 2/3 of those are legal!!!

--------------------

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#4466510 - 07/28/05 09:32 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

i dunno, if you were looking to trip balls id take the mushrooms along with an MAOI, although i wouldnt reccommend it too much if you're a noob to tripping (no offense, i just dont know you :smile: sorry if you're experienced).  So ya, id either go with shrooms and MAOI, shrooms and E, or just a shitload of shrooms. 

Id stay away from the LSA, esp if you've never done it.  Trying out a drug for the first while cocktailing it with another is:
a.) a waste IMO because you cant tell whats effecting you
b.) dangerous because you dont know how your body is going to react the drug
c.) unpleasant because LSA extractions generally have a lot of negative body load and nausea associated with it.  Even if your dramamine or whatever counteracted the nausea you might still get hit with some pretty unepleasant body load (cramps, aches etc).

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

OfflineOnetwothree
This is MajorTom

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: coda]
    #4466534 - 07/28/05 09:37 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

I know I did shrooms with DXM (DexAlone Brand) and it was a pretty... well.. fucked up adventure.  The two have a kind of synergy that exponentiates eachother... it's pretty nice.  I'd do DXM, Mushrooms, and smoke some ganja... you'll be in for one hell of a ride... I wouldn't do more than 1 pack of DexAlone (find this brand, don't do anything else as it may have other additives, very unsafe to do it with additives).  Look on the back of the pack and make sure it just has... Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide under active ingredients, and that's ALL.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about DXM on this forum... if not feel free to inform me, and remove this post.  Thanks in advance :smile:

--------------------
Free Spore Ring Canada

OfflineOnetwothree
This is MajorTom

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: Onetwothree]
    #4466543 - 07/28/05 09:39 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Or, you could get some Yopo seeds and make snuff out of it... That shit kicks some ass, but burns like a BITCH when you snort it... might not be so bad if you were shrooming though. I can't even imagine shrooms + dmt. Whewy... that'd be nuts. Yopo seeds last around 20 minutes, and chances are you will puke from it, because well, you just puke from Yopo seeds, it happens. PM me if you're interested, I have a lot and can give you some for free, along with a recipe on how to make the snuff.

Take care.

--------------------
Free Spore Ring Canada

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: Onetwothree]
    #4466562 - 07/28/05 09:43 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

have you ever smoked cebil seeds??

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

OfflineMindzpore
Psychedelicious
 User Gallery

Loc: Reject the concept of loc...
Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #4468022 - 07/29/05 05:56 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

... eeh... if you have to do piss tests every 7 days... pherhaps you should just give the drugs a rest for a while.. eh?

--------------------
Mindzpores words of wisdom:
"If you think something is foolproof, you just haven't met proper fools".

Wiccan_Seeker said:
"It is better to adjust to become a better listener than to keep on cranking up the volume".

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: Mindzpore]
    #4468204 - 07/29/05 08:15 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

ugh, i cant see how anyone enjoys DXM let alone likes a shroom DXM combo. Disassociatives suck hard.

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Offlineprefloppro
Last Call
Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: coda]
    #4468528 - 07/29/05 10:33 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

The blue dolphins I have had, three different times, three different locales were all loaded with caffiene. If you do a search theres a website that tests different pills that people send in. Ever blue dolphin on that site is listed as 1 part MDMA 2 part caffiene. I still think there one of the best out there. I took about 3 over a 12 hour period and was up for three days solid once. I would recommend saving a little of your money because by monday your going to be like dude that was a crazy azz weekend but all my moneys gone, I cant even buy a quarter, lol. Happy tripping.

OfflineLazyCrash
I like gas.
Male User Gallery

Loc: T-Town
Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: prefloppro]
    #4468614 - 07/29/05 11:00 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Buy a cracker, some punching baloons, and some nitrous bulbs!!

Or better yet, buy a whip cream gun and some nitrous bulbs!!

--------------------
:mallow:

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: prefloppro]
    #4468621 - 07/29/05 11:01 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

prefloppro said:
Ever blue dolphin on that site is listed as 1 part MDMA 2 part caffiene.

Are you refering to Dancesafe? That's not true. Just because you've had a few bad blue dolphins doesn't mean all the blue dolphins in North America are like that. There are dozens of different types of blue dolphins.

OfflineKidgardFromSRQ
Strange

Re: Shrooms + ? [Re: HeavyToilet]
    #4468845 - 07/29/05 12:06 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

well, i know for a fact these have caffiene in them. my friend has rolled on these. he says its part mdma/mda/some other md combination, caffiene and probably amphetamines or something.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale