Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Bele Chere
    #4466097 - 07/28/05 09:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This weekend my city is having a street festival, the largest in the southeast, called Bele Chere. I've never been, but I am excited about tomorrow. I get to see Xavier Rudd, Corey Harris, John Hiatt + North Mississippi All Stars, and Karl Denson's Tiny Universe. All for free. The bad part is that 365,000 people attend this thing, so it's gonna be packed with drunk folks. Oh well, I guess I'll have to be drunk too. :smile: Anyone else going? I've heard that the locals stay away and most of the crowd is from out of town or out of state.

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleToolTroll
tourettic
Male User Gallery

Loc: N. Cack
Re: Bele Chere [Re: ToolTroll]
    #4471713 - 07/30/05 12:12 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Well, it's official: Bele Chere is a great time! Xavier Rudd is awesome, he is a didge master. I've never heard anyone play the didge like he does, and he's doing it while playing the guitar! Really great music, very positive vibe, highly recommended! Saw Your Momma's Big Fat Booty Band instead of Corey Harris, very talented band, funkeeeee! Of course the North Miss. All Stars were great with John Hiatt, Luther was smokin'. And Karl Denson was just amazing! A very tight band with a lot of rhythm and groove. Perfect dancin' music! Anyway, just to let y'all know, Bele Chere gets my stamp of approval. Oh, and it was free! How cool is Asheville?    :smile:

--------------------
"This whole idea that different is bad, that a change in consciousness is in itself harmful, is really one of the fundamental problems inherent in the drug war.” - Rick Doblin
my cactus collection
You vote with your dollars. Everyday. Vote responsibly.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub