Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleVirgin
Stranger
I think I finally found a connection to some psychedelics, but I need some advice/courage...
    #4465962 - 07/28/05 09:19 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So guys...I've been doing weed for 3 years now, and I've always wanted to try psychedelics. Everything about them amazes me, espeically the psychedelic thoughts and visions that people get while on them. I've been looking at this board for a long while now, but I've never felt like I've had anything to contribute, since I've never tripped on anything.

Anyway, after, oh, two years of searching high and low for either psilocybin mushrooms or LSD, I think I've found a good connection. We've had new neighbors for about a year now. They are obviously hippies. Anyhow, I've noticed their bumper stickers before. Grateful dead bears, "happiness is a dancing herd", colorful mushrooms, "plant seeds and sing songs"..stuff like that. I've always had *almost* enough evidence to ask them about obtaining psychedelics and such, but I've been held back because I wasn't 100% sure.

So we go visit them last night. And they have this new bumper sticker. In big bold letters it says "LSD". That's it. It got me really, really excited, as if a dream of mine were about to come true. I wanted to just ask the lady right there but my dad was with me so I didn't.

I'm planning on driving back tomorrow and asking her about it, but I'm still very apprehensive. I'm thinking of just telling her how much I want to use psychedelics and how much I've looked, and then pointing out their bumper stickers, especially the "LSD", one, and seeing what follows.

The problem is, I might get some story about, "Oh, we don't do that anymore." (As these are old hippies), but I dont know guys. I guess the thing is, I've only ever found connects through friends or people my age.

Now that there's this lady and her husband, who are still practically strangers to me, I just don't know how to go about it.

Help?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineRaiden333
Born Hippy

Re: I think I finally found a connection to some psychedelics, but I need some advice/courage... [Re: Virgin]
    #4466021 - 07/28/05 09:28 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The best advice I could give is to not bring psychedelics up until you're good friends with them and have an open connection. If they're old hippies, they're smart hippies, and more than likely won't sell you anything until they've been smoking with you for awhile to know not only that you're not a cop, but also that you're the kind of person ready to try psychedelics.

Good luck.

--------------------
Some folks trust to reason, others trust to might
I don't trust to nothing, but I know it comes out right.

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: I think I finally found a connection to some psychedelics, but I need some advice/courage... [Re: Virgin]
    #4466029 - 07/28/05 09:32 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

get to know them first, offer to smoke with them. don't use them for getting acid though. befriend them, then ask when you're comfortable enough with them. i've never been able to find acid either, but it will never go away. it'll find us.

if i had a lot of acid sitting around and some random kid came up to me asking about it, i probably wouldn't give it to him because i would think he's just looking for a new drug to get fucked up on. let them know that you have an interest in it for what it is.

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #4466043 - 07/28/05 09:35 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

The biggest thing you should worry about is "scaring them off."  Remember that there is still a War on Drugs out there, and the penalties are STEEP for supplying someone with ANY amount of mushrooms. 

If you ask them before you know them well enough, you'll make them paranoid by asking. 

If I were you, I'd start off small.  Ask them if they smoke, and if yes, give them a joint. 

BUILD A FRIENDSHIP before you ask for something like mushrooms. 

If it means you have to wait a little longer to trip, don't worry about it!  It seems like you've really done your research about mushies, and I have no doubt that you'll experience them eventually.  But you don't want to alienate yourself from your neighbors and possibly blemish a beautiful friendship by jumping the gun on this one. 

If I were you, I'd start building a friendship with those people, smoking, hanging out, dinners, movies, etc, and then when you discover just how great they really are, pop the question. 

In the meantime, check out the Cultivation forums.  You'd be surprised how easy it is to grow your own.  :wink:

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: I think I finally found a connection to some psychedelics, but I need some advice/courage... [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4466046 - 07/28/05 09:36 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

if they're cops offering to smoke with them doesn't sound like a good idea at all.

afterall this nation is in a marijuana-frenzy, possibly sensing imminent legalization/decrim and trying to fight it off.

(i doubt old hippies are cops though, but i don't know why you'd advertise LSD on your bumper.... unless you don't do it, want to do it but don't have it, are really stupid and sell it for the world to see... or something)

definitely don't let the opportunity slip by though, but be cautious.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

Edited by leery11 (07/28/05 09:37 PM)

OfflineRaiden333
Born Hippy

Re: I think I finally found a connection to some psychedelics, but I need some advice/courage... [Re: MOTH]
    #4466062 - 07/28/05 09:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EllemyshShade said:

In the meantime, check out the Cultivation forums.  You'd be surprised how easy it is to grow your own.  :wink:

Sure, maybe for those of us who don't live in California. =P

I swear, this state's laws on spores are going to make me move someday.

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: I think I finally found a connection to some psychedelics, but I need some advice/courage... [Re: Raiden333]
    #4466071 - 07/28/05 09:43 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Raiden333 said:
Quote:

EllemyshShade said:

Sure, maybe for those of us who don't live in California. =P

I swear, this state's laws on spores are going to make me move someday.

Point taken!  I always feel a little unhappy for all our California members here. 

Far be it from me to propagate illegal activity, but you know what grows in cow fields.  :wink:

Just make sure you know what you're doing and don't poison yourself. (Hunting forum is your friend)

OfflineRaiden333
Born Hippy

Re: I think I finally found a connection to some psychedelics, but I need some advice/courage... [Re: MOTH]
    #4466089 - 07/28/05 09:48 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah, that's why I haven't started hunting... My mother used to do it when she lived in a commune as a source of money, and she made sure I was very clear on how dangerous hunting is until you really know your stuff. If I ever start, it won't be until a professional has taught me the ropes.

And I already asked my mom about it. She's one of those old hippies, she forgot everything she knows about hunting mushrooms except for 'the good ones are the ones that look like nipples!'  :lol:

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Grateful Dead

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience