Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Incense

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Aztek GoatBecoming Eagle

Loc: BC, Canada
Prelude to Trip (trip report to follow tomorrow)
    #4464843 - 07/28/05 04:08 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

I started preparing mentally 3 days ago for my first solo trip. (Well, technically about 2 weeks ago when I decided it was time to trip again, but only 3 days ago did I choose Thursday night). I got a great sleep for the last couple of nights, and thought a lot about what it was that was calling me to journey again (it has been about 4 or 5 months since my last mushroom trip). As the day approached I had a couple of apprehensions, one was that me and my girlfriend have been going through a bit of a tense time in our relationship, and I felt that this might really inhibit my trip. She also has never done mushrooms, and doesn't have too much interest. I always had the idea that she didn't really approve of my drug use. But just last night we had this amazing conversation where we both just opened right up and spilled our guts. I told her about my plans for this trip tonight, and she really urged me to do it. She said she could tell that it was a good thing for me to do, and she was really encouraging. This changed everything somehow. I left her house to go home knowing that this journey tonight was the right thing to do.

Moving on. I woke today at 9AM and had a fruity breakfast smoothie and a tomato sandwhich. I walked to a house just up the road from me (keep in mind I live out in the middle of nowhere, in the woods and on farm land). The sky was completely blue and there was no clouds in my sight. The half moon from last night still hung in the sky, light, but plainly visible. I arrived at the house and did 2 hours of manual labour work for them, picking and hauling rocks, shoveling dirt and what not. This felt great because I don't get too much exercise and it was an amazing way to open the day of my trip. I walked back home and stopped in the shade for a little while, closed my eyes and listened to the humming of the crickets, it was beautiful. Now I am going to go  take about a one hour nap, then drive to town, pick up the mushrooms from a friend of mine, and some herb from another friend. I plan on heading to the beach at around 6 for a swim. Then I am going to relax at the beach until around nine when I am the only one left, and eat the mushrooms dry. I will have a camp fire, I will have a beautiful lake, I will have some trip toys (music, notebook, incense, glowstick maybe), and I will have my peaceful mind.

This is shaping up to be the perfect day, and I feel wonderful.

The trip report will follow tomorrow, I emit nothing but positive vibrations from my heart towards everything today! including all of you!

Much LOVE! :heart: :smile: :mushroom2:

"my old friend told me
to do well always
set your sails, open
ride your waves, flowing
just relax, sober
leave you past, it's over
bind two hands, stronger
my soul waits, forward" - Arjun and Guardians

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator

Loc: the sky
Re: Prelude to Trip (trip report to follow tomorrow) [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #4468405 - 07/29/05 11:56 AM (11 years, 2 months ago)

It sounds like you are in for a wonderful time. I'm really looking forward to reading your report! :heart: HAPPY TRAILS!

Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Prelude to Trip (trip report to follow tomorrow) [Re: CeeThruMeer]
    #4469522 - 07/29/05 04:23 PM (11 years, 2 months ago)

Wow, it sounds like you are ready for this!  I always get a little happy feeling when I see other shroomers putting a lot of preperation into their trips.  I don't know what it is, but preparing for them can be so much fun.  :smile:

It's getting late, so you might even be tripping already...so if you are, positive vibes and safe travels!  :heart: :thumbup: :mushroom2: :stoned:

Can't wait to hear the report.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Incense

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports