Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinevalantha
Still learning
Male User Gallery
I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #4464646 - 07/28/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

:grin:I can not believe that it worked. I didn't think that it would actually work. I have pins! (Dancing a little jig) party, party, party.  I am just so happy that it worked for me.
I did this for an actual hobby to get my mind off of a few things going on in my life. (not important to anyone here) It has been a great way to keep my mind busy.
This is the perfect hobby.  :smile: :wink:
Thank you all for your help!
By the wayI am new to the area of Tampa so, I don't know anyone besides my hubby and his family. None of which does anything besides 420.
:backflip: :backflip: :backflip: :backflip: :backflip:
I have 22 jars that are incubating at the moment also. So my hobby should go on for at least a year or so. I have 2 karo jars with myc all through them.
I dont plan on using the shroom so what should I do with them?
You may choose only one

Votes accepted from (07/28/05 12:00 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

--------------------
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone! You should do everything that you want while you have the time as long as it is not against gods law.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLoriath
Needing Practice
Male
Loc: Canada
Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: valantha]
    #4464674 - 07/28/05 01:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

if you've never tried them i suggest it, i tried them for my first time two days ago and it was great.

OfflineEquilibriuM
dream stalker

Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Loriath]
    #4464698 - 07/28/05 01:32 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

let the mushrooms open up your mind :wink:

--------------------
HELP!!!!!!!!!

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: EquilibriuM]
    #4464701 - 07/28/05 01:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

o ya
Trying them is good, i mean you might not like them some people dont liek them, but atleast give it a try.

OfflineRab15bit
Evil Leppercon
 User Gallery

Loc: TX
Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Kingkole]
    #4464974 - 07/28/05 02:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I wouldnt try them if you have some bad stuff going on in your life right now, wait till your in a good mood. Save em for now.

-Rabbit-

--------------------

OfflineSilverr
Stranger

Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Rab15bit]
    #4465008 - 07/28/05 02:57 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe this will help, I let peeps read this before they trip for the first time to get a understanding of what will be going down, Thanks Erowid

Dosage and Various.
Ways to Ingest.

First, we need to make sure some thing is understood. Before you dose, you need to be some one that likes your self and feels pretty secure about your self. You should not have any major troubles in your life. If this does not describe you, don't dose! Go find some other drug to play with.

OK, you've decided that your going to dose. After all, why did you grow these little devils if you weren't going to trip? The most important question to answer is how hard do you want to trip? If a 170 pound person had never done alcohol before, this is the advise I would give him. Dosage could be anywhere from 1 beer to 12 beers. 1 beer is just enough that you might feel something, but everything will be pretty normal. 4 beers is enough you will have a strong sensation of what alcohol does, but you will be in complete control. At 6 beers, you will start to be drunk. At 12 beers, you are pig drunk and may pass out. I would recommend 4 beers the first time out. This would give you a good feeling for what alcohol is about, but still keep you out of trouble.

These mushrooms will be fairly consistent in potency. They are all grown on the same medium under the same circumstances. If you take 4 average P. cubensis mushrooms, that will put you at the same relative spot on the spectrum as 4 beers. But remember that psilocybin is more powerful than alcohol. What you experience will be more intense than 4 beers. However, on the spectrum of what is possible, you will still be on the low side. What are average size mushrooms? Mushrooms are like snowflakes. No two are the same. I would call a mushroom that has a stalk 3 inches long and a cap 1 inch in diameter average.

Drying the mushrooms as described in this document will have minimal impact on their potency. Many sources claim that dried mushrooms are significantly less potent that fresh ones. If you use the method to dry the mushrooms described in this document, you'll find that claim is not true. It's your choice whether to eat them fresh or in their dry state. Some people have strong feelings one way or the other because of their taste. Most people agree that these mushrooms will never win any culinary awards. Try some each way. Find out if one way or the other is better for you.

Some people find that these mushrooms cause some nausea. AN165023@anon.penet.fi suggests the use of digestive aids available over the counter at any pharmacy. This will make consumption of the mushrooms a lot easier on you if you are susceptible to nausea. Also note, that most people should avoid consumption of alcohol while using these mushrooms. When the mushrooms are mixed with alcohol, even people with cast iron stomachs can loose their lunch.

If you find the taste of these mushrooms particularly distasteful, you can always bury them in a burrito or peanut butter sandwich. If you do this, it will slow the onset of the effects some what. Some people just chew them up and wash them down with orange juice.

Some people dislike the taste so much, they are willing to go to extraordinary measures to disguise the taste. Several popular recipes follow. With the exception of the first recipe, these recipes all suffer from a common problem. They use heat. Heat will cause some of the psilocybin to break down and as a result you will need to use more mushrooms for the same effect than if you had ingested them directly. This fact in and of itself is not too big of a deal. After all, you can grow as many mushrooms as you need. A 25% to 50% loss of efficiency is not ideal, but it may be worth it to some people in order to avoid the nasty taste of these mushrooms. The real problem is it is impossible to predict how strong the effect is going to be. It depends on how hot you heat them when you do the preparation and how long they are hot. Use caution!

Credits- Erowd Psilocybin Mushroom Vaults

--------------------
"The only easy day was yesterday"

Offlineaustio_ferocious
Amateurmycologist

Loc: a place I call my cave.
Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Silverr]
    #4465105 - 07/28/05 03:28 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I've only tried them once, and it was really weak, but it was cool. That was what made me first get interested in this hobby. Now, I hope to end up with some decent shrooms. (though it's slow going. Two months now and still haven't fruited anything)

Let the magic fill your mind and show you the world.
And hey, if you're feeling really generous, you could always send me some magic dust.
Congrats!!! :tripping:

--------------------
ARAO corp. new non-profit org. seeking startup assistance to help disaster victims, homeless, and others in need. We are in need of; Volunteer assistance- CPA & Legal services. Donations- food, clothing, office supplies/electronics, land/structures (any where on the planet), cash for same, ect. PM me for details.
IF YOU DON'T DONATE HERE, PLEASE DO IT SOMEWHERE!!!

Offlineixitwistedixi
The TwIsTeD One

Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: austio_ferocious]
    #4465169 - 07/28/05 03:44 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Sell them. You got a shit load of mushrooms growing to do absolutely nothing with them. Use you profits to go to BONNAROO!!! - sorry im alredy thinkign about it =)

OfflineHotnuts
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: Wild Blue Yawnder
Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4465312 - 07/28/05 04:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That's terrible advice man. Selling drugs is no way a good route to take. Dry them cracker dry and then store them in a cool dry place for years.

Offlineaustio_ferocious
Amateurmycologist

Loc: a place I call my cave.
Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: ixitwistedixi]
    #4465798 - 07/28/05 06:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Rumor has it that these magical mushies don't like being grown for profit and will give you much trouble if you try. Besides, selling certain things is a good way to get unwanted attention from da' man.:cop: I wouldn't recommend it. whatever you do, be careful.

--------------------
ARAO corp. new non-profit org. seeking startup assistance to help disaster victims, homeless, and others in need. We are in need of; Volunteer assistance- CPA & Legal services. Donations- food, clothing, office supplies/electronics, land/structures (any where on the planet), cash for same, ect. PM me for details.
IF YOU DON'T DONATE HERE, PLEASE DO IT SOMEWHERE!!!

Offlinevalantha
Still learning
Male User Gallery
Re: I have pins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: austio_ferocious]
    #4466095 - 07/28/05 07:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks, I will dry them and put them up in the attic

--------------------
Tomorrow is not promised to anyone! You should do everything that you want while you have the time as long as it is not against gods law.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale