Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

Hey fucknuts
    #445809 - 11/03/01 03:13 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Stop flaming.

Pretty fucking simple.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hey fucknuts [Re: Captain Jack]
    #445826 - 11/03/01 03:35 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

OfflineAbudiwa
CompleteApparition.
Male

Loc: here and there...
Re: Hey fucknuts [Re: phrozendata]
    #445908 - 11/03/01 05:26 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hi it's me Abudiwa again,

I agree.

--------------------
*user out of date*

the only pms pants gets:
<pants> "WTF UR PIKTUR IS SO STIPID WTF FUCK U"

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
    #445928 - 11/03/01 05:49 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hey coool, my retard. look at that.

--------------------
Namaste

Anonymous

#446209 - 11/03/01 11:28 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

LOL!

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

Re: Hey fucknuts [Re: Anonymous]
    #446245 - 11/04/01 12:04 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Call me uptight, but that's not funny. In fact, it's one of the more offensive things I've come across. (caption on picture)

And call me a fucknut, but why would you open a thread called hey fucknuts to tell people to stop flaming? Nutsuck.
;)

--------------------

Edited by Ulysees (11/04/01 12:06 AM)

Anonymous

Re: Hey fucknuts [Re: Ulysees]
    #446249 - 11/04/01 12:07 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Hmmm, food for thought

InvisibleBillyblastoff
Psychoactivepredator
 User Gallery

Loc: Down these mean city stre...
    #446261 - 11/04/01 12:20 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Can you be alittle more vague?

--------------------
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For while knowledge defines all we currently know and understand, imagination points to all we might yet discover and create."

"There is a wealth of information built into us, tucked away in the genetic material in every one of our cells. The psychedelic drugs allow exploration of this interior world, and insights into its nature."

Tell me something good then I might agree with you....the Smithereens

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#446364 - 11/04/01 04:03 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Because I'm the moderator and I'm allowed to.

I'm sick of people in this forum acting like 12 year old girls who got dumped at junior high dances.

Grow up or something, people. Or at least stop being jackasses.

I'm just sick of having to close a thread at least once a week.

--------------------
-
Captain Jack has been hailed as a brilliant scholar, discredited as a brilliant fraud, and mistaken for a much taller man on several occasions.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#446388 - 11/04/01 05:10 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

"Because I'm the moderator and I'm allowed to."

I have never engaged in flaming (maybe some heated discussion) but I have never wanted to flame someone more than right now. It's odd isn't it? I agree that flaming is stupid and it's extremely annoying to see thread after thread infected with the same old flame wars, but what are you thinking? Way to lead by example Captain. (Giving you the salute ((not the finger)) ).

(I compare these statements to the prez. saying "Hey niggers, quit acting like niggers!". Or, "hey stoners, quit acting like stoners!" Whatever, maybe it's just me. You've got a point regardless of the way you're selling it.

--------------------

Edited by Ulysees (11/04/01 05:11 AM)

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#446524 - 11/04/01 10:58 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

With my last "defense", I'll point out there's a huge difference between just saying "hey fucknuts" and writing huge posts with sockpuppets slamming people's businesses. Which is what I'm trying to stop. I just think people would get the picture by now.

ps - I don't give a fuck if you flame me. Write me a really long nasty PM, I'd love to read it.

--------------------
-

Edited by Captain Jack (11/04/01 11:05 AM)

Anonymous

#446537 - 11/04/01 11:12 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Maybe a banning would be in order.

I nominate 'boxtop', the latest puppet/troll.

Invisiblezantac
journeyman
Re: Hey fucknuts [Re: ]
    #446584 - 11/04/01 11:50 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Captain,just because someone has different opinions than you, does not mean they should be banned. Take a look at boxtop703's posts, and you will see he does indeed belong in the community (UNLIKE YOU,HE DOES'NT CALL PEOPLE NAMES). You seem to think YOU can attack anyone YOU wish, but are somehow immune to being attacked. What comes around goes around.

--------------------
I SUPPORT THE BOYCOTT OF DR. BLUETHUMBS OLD SCHOOL TOADSTOOLS 100%

Invisiblephrozendata
Carpal Tunnel

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Hey fucknuts [Re: zantac]
    #446641 - 11/04/01 12:57 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Excuse me? CaptainMaxMushroom is one of the most attacked members on this community. I happen to think it handels it very well. Indeed, at points he might go off and do something that gives us a reason to look down on him, but doesnt everybody at some point? Nobodys perfect so stop acting like you are!

--------------------
"There's only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving and that's your own self. So you have to begin there, not
outside, not on other people" - Aldous Huxley

Anonymous

Re: Hey fucknuts [Re: zantac]
    #446668 - 11/04/01 01:20 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Zantac, how can you call boxtops continued trolling 'a different opinion'? To infer that the spores will be stopped at the border is a bold-faced lie. And to try to discourage people from purchasing my cyanescens spores by telling them to 'buy american' is misinformation because I'm the only vendor with fresh prints and syringes of this specie.
It doesn't matter what he may have posted elsewhere in the past, now he is only posting negatory lies and miniformation.

Why you are backing someone who is so obvously just trying to start trouble, is beyond me.

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#446817 - 11/04/01 04:30 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Captain, I said I felt like flaming, at the time, but it's passed now. ;) I'm just as sick of the flame wars as you (well, probably less considering you have to deal with them). I saw your post as a flame... can you blame me? Not necessarily at me, but it was rude "but you are the moderator an you are allowed" I guess. Anyhow, stop flaming one another, it's getting ridiculous.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptain Jack
i [heart] you

#446999 - 11/04/01 07:07 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Can't blame you at all man. Peace.

--------------------
-

Anonymous

#447015 - 11/04/01 07:24 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

Cap, I'm not trying to start a flame or anything, but don't you think the mail coming into the states will be among the first to get radiated? It sort of makes sense that they would be trying to do that even though the current anthrax cases were mailed domestically.

Leaf

InvisibleUlysees
Power of Lard

#447270 - 11/04/01 11:29 PM (22 years, 4 months ago)

I don't remember where I saw it, but they won't be irradiating every peice of mail that comes across the border. Even if it say Sporelab on the package. If you want your mail done you'll have to pay for it. The costs to irradiate every peice of mail would be astronomical... Unless you are a politician you won't have a problem, unless you want to create a problem for yourself. I think.

--------------------

Anonymous

#447404 - 11/05/01 03:59 AM (22 years, 4 months ago)

First you admit the anthrax has been sent domestically then you infer that out of country mail will be checked first? That doesn't make any sense dude.

By the way, none of our packages says 'SporeLab' on it or even spores. They are just plain brown envelopes.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom