Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

JFK Assasination ... What about it?
    #4462191 - 07/27/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The JFK assasination has pretty much been classified under "unresolved mysteries" in the archives of our collective consciousness. When people hear about it, they usually react in an interested but unconcerned manner. You know kinda like the Bermuda Triangle, it sounds a bit mysterious and nobody really has an answer, but why would anyone care anyway?  The Bermuda is far away from me, and the JFK assasination was a long time ago. So we just kind of move on.

This is an understandable reaction, cuz after all its not like you or I are going to be bringing anything new to the story, and its not really our job anyway.

But I say that we, as a whole, underestimate the repercussions of the assasination in our history. I say that the assasination is probably the most important event in the second half of the 20th century of america's history. It represents a turning point in american politics and foreign policies. Its pretty much a 180 degrees change of direction. And the consequences of such a change were huge, not only in America, but in the rest of the world.

Now i know we won't ge tthe truth on the reasons for Kennedy's death until a long ass time, i'm not even sure we'll ever know. But please fellas, keep asking questions. Keep wondering. Don't let the secret slowly fade away from peoples' mind until it disappears, because that's exactly what they want. Be aware of this, and tell other people about it, in case they forgot. Don't let them win this.

Whatever the answer to the question "Why?" really is, I know its something big. We shouldn't settle for approximate explanations, we shouldn't settle with what the government wants us to believe. We shall be satisfied when we discover the truth, because truth is liberating. But until then, we are kept in the darkness, we are left ignorant and blinded to the inner mechanisms of the US government.

I tried to convey to you the dramatic importance of this. I hope it worked.  :heart:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBrAiN
Art Fag
 User Gallery
Loc: Chocolate City
Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: exclusive58]
    #4462218 - 07/27/05 10:54 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

My problem is it is

a) It happened to long ago that I don't even trust the facts anymore. 50 years of copying and pasting in talking to people who knew someone who knew someone tha was there is about as credible to me as saying "This alien told me..."

b) the Oswald theory is just as plausable to me as any other theory

c) Physics are weird. Some blurry video or kennedy's head going nia certain direction isn't proof enough for me. A bullet being shot into someone's head from 100 meters away.. there's no way to predict what's going to happen, the same way you can't really predict that slamming a plane into the WTC is going to cause it to fall until it happens.

d) Yea it sucks that Kennedy died, but as much as I read, I still wasn't alive when he was around so I have no idea as to whether I'd have really given a shit or not if I WAS even there.

Are there any shroomerites around here that were at least teenagers when Kennedy died?

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: BrAiN]
    #4462264 - 07/27/05 11:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

We'll never know.

But I think it was multiple shooters orchestrated by the man with the umbrella with the driver firing the fatal shot.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: BrAiN]
    #4462369 - 07/27/05 11:24 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

BrAiN said:

b) the Oswald theory is just as plausable to me as any other theory

The lonesome shooter theory huh? I'm sorry to tell you man, but Oswald couldn't have shot the fatal shot. If you know what sniper position Oswald was in and if you know where the last shot was coming from, these two simple facts make it impossible for Oswald to be responsible for Kennedy's death.

Simple use of logic man, so simple that everybody disregarded it at the time, and still now i suppose.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4462380 - 07/27/05 11:26 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PhatWhitey420 said:
We'll never know.

But I think it was multiple shooters orchestrated by the man with the umbrella with the driver firing the fatal shot.

Couldn't have been the driver. If you watch the video again you'll see that Kennedy's head gets blown away in such a direction that it was impossible for the driver to be the one.

OfflineTheCow
Stranger

#4462455 - 07/27/05 11:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Hey didnt we just talk about this subject not too long ago in a long post.. you sly devil you.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: TheCow]
    #4462815 - 07/28/05 12:56 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ya, in fact that thread in the pub inspired me to make this one.

why? do you think its useless to talk about it some more?

look at the responses so far. one dude says that Oswald could have done it alone, and the other says it could have been the driver.

I say this thread is far from useless.

That's what i'm kind of pissed off and worried about. Its such an important event in american history, but nobody really knows how it went down.

To me, the fact that some kind of conspiracy was involved in the assasination should be common knowledge by now. But it isn't. The single shooter theory still seems to stand tall and erect in people's mind, when really it is simply impossible that it happened that way.

I dont know man...

InvisibleRandalFlagg
Stranger
    #4462845 - 07/28/05 01:00 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

JFK had the life. He was fucking everything female that moved, was rich, was President of the U.S.A., and he was high on morphine all day. Lucky bastard.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4462909 - 07/28/05 01:10 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

ya well i guess there had to be some jealous fools out there who preferred him dead.

hey let's make up another theory! kennedy fucked everyone's wife working in the CIA, plus he wanted to legalize drugs which would have ruined part of the CIA's business. No wonder them secret agents hated him so much!

OfflineStrandedVoyager
The People's Champ
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (202)-456-1414 Call Me
Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #4463360 - 07/28/05 03:26 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

RandalFlagg said:
JFK had the life. He was fucking everything female that moved, was rich, was President of the U.S.A., and he was high on morphine all day. Lucky bastard.

And he was a good man with balls who was trying to do the right thing.

And he got fucking shot for it.

--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #4463484 - 07/28/05 05:14 AM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Modern forensics have pretty much confirmed a lone gunman... but there has been little fanfare. The conspiracy sells more books.

It is simple geometry. We know where the Lincoln convertable was, and we know its size. We know the size of the Texas Schoolbook depository, and we know which window was used, we know where the building stands.

Finally, we know if you use these facts and, do the math, every shot (including the magic bullet) falls into place.

The Warren comission used the WRONG SPECS for the car, and therefore, one gunshot did not match up. Correct the error (they put the back seat directly behind the front... actually, it was 6 inches higher and a bit off center), and it all fits. LONE GUNMAN.

No need to argue, this is simple math... using ACTUAL blueprints... from the car and building... something The Warren Comission AND conspiracy theorsts have failed to do.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

OfflineProsgeopax
Jaded, yethopeful?

Loc: Appearing at a mall near ...
Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: Rose]
    #4464499 - 07/28/05 12:33 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Huh? I seem I recall a 'theory' about a single bullet that flew hither and tither then conveniently ended up intact and laying next to Kennedy's head. No hunter in the world can make a single shot like that.

--------------------
Money doesn't grow on trees, but deficits do grow under Bushes.

You can accept, reject, or examine and test any new idea that comes to you. The wise man chooses the third way.
- Tom Willhite

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to change my opinions should I become aware of additional facts, the falsification of information or different perspectives. Articles written by others which I post may not necessarily reflect my opinions in part or in whole, my opinions may be in direct opposition, the topic may be one on which I have yet to formulate an opinion or have doubts about, an article may be posted solely with the intent to stimulate discussion or contemplation.

Edited by Prosgeopax (07/28/05 01:04 PM)

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
    #4465034 - 07/28/05 03:04 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

exclusive58 said:
The JFK assasination has pretty much been classified under "unresolved mysteries" in the archives of our collective consciousness.

Only if you're in the nutlog community.

--------------------

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: Prosgeopax]
    #4465141 - 07/28/05 03:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Prosgeopax said:
Huh? I seem I recall a 'theory' about a single bullet that flew hither and tither then conveniently ended up intact and laying next to Kennedy's head. No hunter in the world can make a single shot like that.

Yes, the MAGIC BULLET theory which I mentioned earlier.

It used BAD MATH. They calculated Kennedy's seat to be DIRECTLY behind the Gov. of Texas. He wasn't. He was 6 inches higher and OFF CENTER. Make the adjustment, and the bullet suddenly lines up... instead of Zig-Zagging.

Let me repeat... the Warren comission and conspiracy theorists NEVER used the blueprints for the President's car.

And, the used bullet was NEVER as pristine as Oliver Stone suggested.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: Rose]
    #4468325 - 07/29/05 09:16 AM (18 years, 7 months ago)

One undeniable fact in the conspiracy believer's favor is that Kennedy's brain was "lost" shortly after the autopsy. That has never been explained adequately or even inadequately.

And of course there is the obvioulsy doctored FBI photo of Lee Harvey Oswald in his backyard with the sniper rifle as shown on the cover of LIFE magazine. (There was no Adobe Photoshop back then folks - it was cut and paste!)

Why in hell would they do THAT?

This image may be too small to see, but the head is too big and at the wrong angle to fit the body. Get a larger copy if you can. Don't take my word (or the Warren Commisions') for it.

And of course there is NO DENYING that Jack Ruby was not supposed to be in the "secure" area and certainly not with a gun. This execution was either allowed or was the worst police security ever.

Why is all the data on the assassination unavailable to the public until 2017? Who is being protected? The public? Government agencies? What purpose does this secrecy serve?

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Re: JFK Assasination ... What about it? [Re: Swami]
    #4470145 - 07/29/05 04:19 PM (18 years, 7 months ago)

Life themselves touched the LHO photo up, before putting it on their cover. The original is much less famous (I have never seen a copy), but Life Magazine admits re-touching that photo... so... where's the scandal? It WAS retouched. Life admits it. Congrats!

Why did they retouch the photo? Because it was to be used on the COVER. Magazine photos have been retouched since the invention of the airbrush. :wink:

Kennedy's brain was lost. THAT was a BIG boner... or some sicko wanted a keepsake. :wink:

There wasn't much brain left... anyway... blech...

In 10-12 years, the info will be released. I can't wait!

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order