Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Jimi Hendrix, The Doors

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineLearyfan
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Goin' up the country
    #4462162 - 07/28/05 12:42 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I'm in the process of planning what is going to be a great trip for me.  From this Friday to next Saturday, I'll be watching my grandmother's house.  She lives on a farm with.....lots of acres of land (I have no idea how many).  Anyway, right now I'm preparing for an acid trip on either Friday or Saturday and I'm really excited to be tripping on a farm.  That might not seem like a big deal for a lot of you guys, but almost all of my trips have been in an apartment, townhouse or house.  Now adays, I'm so paranoid that I don't feel comfortable stepping foot outside of my apartment door while tripping (they'll know! :shiftyeyes: ).  It's a damn shame.  This weekend I'll be able to walk all around this huge farm and enjoy the wonders of nature. 

Not only that, but my grandmother has a pool with a diving board.  :yesnod:  When I'm not out creepy crawling through the woods or walking through the field, I'll be diving and swimming with goggles under water.  I may bring my strobe light, black light and I will definitely be playing psychedelic sounds from my radio while swimming.  I may also attach a sprinkler to the hose and set it pool side.  Visions of the black light and/or strobe light illuminating the pool while I'm laying on my back under water, looking up at the sprinkler droplets hitting the surface of the pool water.  She also has a trampoline and lives near a road in which I could ride my bike on ala Albert Hofmann.  The possibilities are endless.  I could also hang out with cows, goats and anything else that lives there.  Along with my other CDs,  I'll be listening to two compilation CDs I made.  I usually like to listen to the full albums all the way through, but this time I really want to make the most of my time. One of the compilations is a Beatles psychedelic comp, which is going to be incredible and the other is a compilation of other great sixties psychedelic tracks.  I didn't didn't include Hendrix, The Doors and a lot of my favorite groups but I'll but I'll have that stuff as well.  Check out the screen shots of these comps..........

Beatles trip CD

Trip CD

What do you think of my choices for these comps?  I'm really excited.  I think I'm going to do something that I never do, which is call in sick on Saturday.  That way, on Friday I can take the elixir of life, the ancient cup, the holy grail, the alchemist's stone of philosophy, the holy communion and the key to immortality, and I'll have until 2:30PM Monday to recover.  Ah, I can't wait.  Soon, I'll be walking through the field holding my CD player while looking up at the moon-lit clouds, sitting on a hill and meditating or anything I want to do.  It'll be a night to remember.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month: Tommy Jett - Groovy Little Trip

Edited by Learyfan (07/28/05 12:44 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Goin' up the country [Re: Learyfan]
    #4462174 - 07/28/05 12:45 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Have fun dude, sounds like a good time. Good tunes too.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleNoetical
Flip Horrorshow

#4462181 - 07/28/05 12:48 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds fanfuckintastic! I'm outdoorsing it this long weekend with some shrooms, 2c-i and the stickiest of the icky icky.

I'm going to steal both of this mixes by the way, but no day tripper or ticket to ride?

OfflineLearyfan
Male User Gallery

Re: Goin' up the country [Re: Noetical]
    #4462227 - 07/28/05 12:56 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

gdman said:
Have fun dude, sounds like a good time. Good tunes too.

Thanks.  You know I'll have some Dead, too.  Don't worry.  :gd_icon:

Quote:

noeticbuzz said:
Sounds fanfuckintastic! I'm outdoorsing it this long weekend with some shrooms, 2c-i and the stickiest of the icky icky.

I'm going to steal both of this mixes by the way, but no day tripper or ticket to ride?

Yeah, go ahead and make those comps!  It's good stuff.  Those two Beatles songs you mention aren't psychedelic, dude.  Day Tripper might be about acid, but it's not psychedelic.  All of the tracks you see up there, drip LSD.  Oh, by the way, I forgot.  There are no "White Album" tracks on that Beatles comp.  That album is my favorite by The Beatles, so I'll be listening to that one all the way through.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Goin' up the country [Re: Noetical]
    #4462231 - 07/28/05 12:56 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Learyfan:
have fun man! tripping in nature is the best thing in the world, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful experience. good vibes your way are coming :heart:

i wished you would've said you were going to the holland gathering though... :frown:

--------------------

OfflineLearyfan
Male User Gallery

Re: Goin' up the country [Re: exclusive58]
    #4462267 - 07/28/05 01:02 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Thanks a lot ex58. Yeah, I wish I could have gone to Holland this summer as well. Some day, I will go there and hang out with all of you guys, but I just can not afford it at this time in my life. I seriously thought about it, but it just can't happen right now.

--------------------

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

#4462320 - 07/28/05 01:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Its all good, going out in the country is a pretty good replacement to going to europe.
will you be alone?

oh, one word of suggestion; if you're gonna be walking out in nature, you should leave your music behind man. nature is fuckin mesmerizing. Enjoy!

OfflineLearyfan
Male User Gallery

Re: Goin' up the country [Re: exclusive58]
    #4462403 - 07/28/05 01:30 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Its all good, going out in the country is a pretty good replacement to going to europe.
will you be alone?

Yeah, I'll be alone.  I wish someone could be there, but I'm flying solo this time. 

Quote:

oh, one word of suggestion; if you're gonna be walking out in nature, you should leave your music behind man. nature is fuckin mesmerizing. Enjoy!

Wow, you're right.  I hadn't thought of that.  Thanks, I'll definitely take that into account.  Plus, that radio might be awkward to carry even though it has a handle.  I don't even know how easily it skips.  I might have to reserve that for "pool side only" status.  Thanks for the tip ex58.  I'll definitely be thinking of you guys.  One reason is that I have that Strawberry Alarm Clock song I linked that a few of you really enjoyed, on my Trip CD.  I told you that "the feel of this song reminds me of sitting beside a lake on a warm July night and watching the moon's reflection on the surface of the water".  I posted that before I was told that I could watch the farm.  Now I'm actually going to be able to do just that!  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineDigs
Stranger
Male

Loc: aca
    #4462453 - 07/28/05 01:46 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I checked to see if you had Hey Bulldog on your beatles cd.

Clear to go!

:laugh:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #4462502 - 07/28/05 01:59 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Learyfan said:
Anyway, right now I'm preparing for an acid trip on either Friday or Saturday and I'm really excited to be tripping on a farm.  That might not seem like a big deal for a lot of you guys, but almost all of my trips have been in an apartment, townhouse or house.  Now adays, I'm so paranoid that I don't feel comfortable stepping foot outside of my apartment door while tripping (they'll know! :shiftyeyes: ).  It's a damn shame. 

I feel ya there brother, seriously...I'm so tired of tripping in this city, no matter how much I love it. I'm ready for one big trip, a solo one, and then I feel like I'm done with all this concrete as far as psychedelic experiences go.  Sounds you like you have a wonderful setting for your trip planned, hope you have a great time!

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineilikebigbuds21
American Youth<3

Re: Goin' up the country [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #4462513 - 07/28/05 02:01 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

You mean you're not going to do any psychedelics after your next time? If that's the case, at least you're going out with a bang  :thumbup:

--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:
Blacks don't eat mushrooms. You can't be black. It's impossible.

Male

Re: Goin' up the country [Re: ilikebigbuds21]
    #4462529 - 07/28/05 02:04 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I just mean I think my next urban psychedelic experience will be my last urban one for a while..I feel I deserve one more LSD bang in the city before saving my LSD trips for times when I get away to the country (which, for me, is a very very very rare occurrence.)  Not to say I won't be chomping MDA a lot for the next few months,. :lol:

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlineilikebigbuds21
American Youth<3

#4462543 - 07/28/05 02:08 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah I hear ya. Urban trips can be fun but I'm sure they're nothing compared to the natural beauty of the wilderness.

--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:

Male

#4462554 - 07/28/05 02:10 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

I've only tripped in wilderness once - the Shroomery NE2K5 gathering. It was too wonderful. Too too wonderful. I like trees. :sun:

--------------------

-Erik Davis

Offlineilikebigbuds21
American Youth<3

#4462562 - 07/28/05 02:12 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

That's rad dude. Lucy or fungi? I myself have yet to trip in the wilderness but I will soon, I can't imagine a better place.

--------------------
I don't think
I just drink

Cowgold said:

Male

#4462574 - 07/28/05 02:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

In the woods I ate LSD, two days in a row, along with some other shtuff along the way here and there..

I haven't eaten shrooms 1 year and 2 months...that time wasn't even a trip, it was barely anything. The last real shroom trip I had was more than 1.5 years ago..overdue!

--------------------

-Erik Davis

OfflineLearyfan
Male User Gallery

#4462577 - 07/28/05 02:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Digs said:
I checked to see if you had Hey Bulldog on your beatles cd.

Clear to go!

:laugh:

Oh, you know it.  How could I make that CD without the 3 original songs from the "Yellow Submarine" movie, Hey Bulldog, It's All Too Much and one of my favorite Beatles songs Only A Northern Song:cool:

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
Quote:

Learyfan said:
Anyway, right now I'm preparing for an acid trip on either Friday or Saturday and I'm really excited to be tripping on a farm.  That might not seem like a big deal for a lot of you guys, but almost all of my trips have been in an apartment, townhouse or house.  Now adays, I'm so paranoid that I don't feel comfortable stepping foot outside of my apartment door while tripping (they'll know! :shiftyeyes: ).  It's a damn shame. 

I feel ya there brother, seriously...I'm so tired of tripping in this city, no matter how much I love it. I'm ready for one big trip, a solo one, and then I feel like I'm done with all this concrete as far as psychedelic experiences go.  Sounds you like you have a wonderful setting for your trip planned, hope you have a great time!

I will man, thanks.  :mushroom2:

Quote:

"I'm going up the country, babe don't you wanna go
I'm going up the country, babe don't you wanna go
I'm going to some place where I've never been before
I'm going, I'm going where the water tastes like wine
Well I'm going where the water tastes like wine
We can jump in the water, stay drunk all the time
I'm gonna leave this city, got to get away
I'm gonna leave this city, got to get away
All this fussing and fighting, man, you know I sure can't stay
Now baby, pack your leaving trunk, you know we've got to leave today
Just exactly where we're going I cannot say, but we might even leave
the USA 'Cause there's a brand new game that I want to play
No use of you running, or screaming and crying
'Cause you've got a home as long as I've got mine"

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Jimi Hendrix, The Doors

Community >> The Pub