Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Teff african grain
    #4461276 - 07/27/05 09:00 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

It may be a good thing to add 10% or soof it to some wbs for making spawn. So there can be more inoculation spots. I doubt it would be any good by itself because it couldnt hold much water.

Teff

Teff is a tiny grain (150 grains weigh only as much as a kernel of wheat) with a distinctive flavor. Native to northern Africa, it has been a staple of Ethiopian cooking for thousands of years, and it is the main ingredient in the traditional flat bread called injera. Teff is now grown in the United States, primarily in Idaho. Because teff is gluten-free, it?s a good choice for people who need to avoid gluten and wheat.

Varieties
Teff comes in white, brown, and red. The flavor of each is best described as nutty. Teff is used in cereals and in baked goods like crackers, cookies, and breads. It is available packaged as a whole grain or flour.

Buying and storing tips
Find teff in most natural foods and grocery stores; or buy it in bulk for maximum savings. Store it in a cool, dry area in a sealed glass or plastic container, because air, moisture, and sunlight can cause the oils to become rancid.

Availability
Teff is available year-round.

Nutritional Highlights
Teff, 1 cup
Calories: 204
Protein: 6g
Carbohydrate: 40g
Total Fat: 1g
Fiber: 8g

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (07/27/05 09:01 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation