Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Loc: Temple of Boom
Help please. Any one....
    #4460861 - 07/27/05 06:50 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

OK so I thought I was big shit when I see 2 of my pint jars about done. Well they are in the trash now :frown: One jar I did the lazy mofo bag tek, I don't think I did it right... And the other one I thought I would cut off the uncolonized part, but the middle was still colonizing. On the help. To my surprise I did get the 1/2 pint jar one of 4 that I MADE YAY! fully colonized. Now it wasn't yesterday, but I think it helped when I flipped it over.

So I know it is not FULLY colonized & will give it a few days. I was thinking of cold shocking in the jar? Would this help it any to let it know it almost time to fruit? Then I was thinking right after I get it out of the fridge I would dump it in to some cold water with lets say a tsp of H202. for 15 hours. Then I would put it in a new trash bucket (small) since I only have one cake so far, and put wet perlite in 1 inch or 1/2 inch...not sure you tell me. Then put a plastic bag over the bucket with rubber bands around that..... Or if any one know any easier way for birthing one cake let me know. I still have more Pf cakes coming and about to make more.

I like the pf tek, it is very simple. I was thinking of adding some light Karo (with vanilla) tsp maybe to the pf tek per jar. Would this help any? I am also planing on doing the WBS tek soon. So I'll ask more on that when I come to it, But I think I have it almost down.. Any way please let me know if Any thing I said needs changing.

--------------------
http://www.gainesvilleps.org/

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Edited by thremix (07/27/05 06:54 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: Help please. Any one.... [Re: thremix]
    #4460888 - 07/27/05 06:56 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

on your cold shock and dunk, do them together. fill the jar w/ cake in w/ water and put in fridge 12-24hrs. then take out and roll in dry verm. after that i like to spray with h2o2. then i let it sit a minute and disinfect and then i spray with water so h2o2 isn't just sitting on my stash. gl.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: Help please. Any one.... [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4460917 - 07/27/05 07:07 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So Cold shocking in the jar would not be advisable? Ok now should I roll the cake in verm, all around? Or just the top and bottome? after I dunk should I dry (dab) the cake with a paper towel so it's not so wet? One last thing, aftet you roll and you spray with h202 you spray the cake and then spray again with some water? That's it.

--------------------

Dale Carnegie, once said that he never needed to know any thing about any thing because he knew EVERY thing. Any time he didn't know some thing, he asked, he asked his team, his friends, And most important he asked the person that would know the answer.

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: Help please. Any one.... [Re: thremix]
    #4460930 - 07/27/05 07:09 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Also I am going to make the pf cakes right now. Would it be a good Idea to add Vanilla KARO? tsp?

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Help please. Any one.... [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4460937 - 07/27/05 07:12 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

If you have a 2 liter bottle, some lava rock, water, and tank bubbler you coulb make a single cake pmp.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinethremix
Big Spender

Re: Help please. Any one.... [Re: Psychoslut]
    #4461032 - 07/27/05 07:35 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

So I'm going to make them now. I am going to make 3, 2 pf tek. 1 pf tek with a tsp of karo (vanilla). I am sure some one has tried this. I wish I knew if it worked before spending time and spores on it.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Perlite, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation