Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
The Hobbit from the Shire
 User Gallery

Loc: The Shire
The Most Shrooms i ever AtE!!!
    #4457981 - 07/27/05 01:02 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Hello all shroomery shroomers,Ive read alot of trip reports, but people seem to be doesing only around 2-4 grams...
I thought a Trip report was like a total mind body seperation...
But anyway on with the trip report.It was night like anyother night but with a twist.well it started off me just sit around watchin tv playin video games and crap like that.But I was gettin bored so decide to eat 8 grams of golden teachers bymyslef mind u...(I was supposed to splitem with my sis)...but whatever so my parents leave like for 3 hours it like 5 know so i dont expect back till 9 or sooo..anyway my sister asks if i can drive her up the street to her boyfriends house.Of course im like nooo way im trippin balls im not goin know where so piss off..so, I go back to psychdelic haze and 311 jammin out...next thing i know is my sister rushin back in the house with my moms brand new car keys and tellin me my dad saw her driven the car...mind you she only 14 at the time...AS soon as she puts the keys back.My dad storms in the house totaly pissed like raging mad...( I mean i never seen him this mad before my dad's pretty laid back dude... usually... so this is totally crazy...well back to me man im trippin balls I see my dad turn into a demon man and grab my sister and starts shakin her i ran up hittem in the back 3 times screamin "you can't do that she's girl" "you can't do that" i kept exclaiming...till finally he's says i wasnt going to do anything...I said well still you cant grab a girl like that...I believe women should be treated like mushrooms delicatley...anyway He lets her go and we go downstairs and sit on the couch.They keep askin me why im crying well i thought demon was going kill my sister but i wasnt going tell them that so I told i never seen you act that way before.then my sister tells me to go up stairs and go to bed cause man iwas flippin out my emotions like to comin out while im tripin...so i end up goin to my room and smokin chillin out and watchin CN the rest of the night.You think i wouldnt trip after experience like that...wrong I've tripped 10 times since then all of them most succesful.What I learned is a respect for mushrooms.Where,when,why,and with who, are all good questions to ask yourslef before tripping.Tripping is a responbility you should do it wisely anyway what the point of a bad trip..isnt that what everyone tries to avoid so why put yourself in that postition.Well anyway if anyone has any questions about drugs or just needs some friendly advice just email me @ *personal information*
Peace,Love,Smoke And Shroom (Live life to the fullest) peace from the HobbitHole....JonAndShawn

If I run full blast, I'll never get tired and If I slow down I get stuck, so I opened my mind and let the wild things in and there not going away but getting stronger, day by day, I will find the source of all things it's only a matter of time and I will be one with the universe once again my friends...I will never find the end but the start of a new begining...-J.R.S.A Man Of Experiences:lsdabc:...IV:syringe: 4-aco-DMT "Where Fools Rush In, and Angels Fear To Tread..." NN-DMT Pure Magic Wizard Dust!:wizard:
A Must watch for All Psychonauts! Alex Grey with Tipper!Art Work by Shawn

Edited by gdman (07/27/05 01:07 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Re: The Most Shrooms i ever AtE!!! [Re: superbob57]
    #4462964 - 07/28/05 03:22 AM (11 years, 3 months ago)

Respect for the mushroom is awesome. So is respect for the English language. :wink:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports