Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help
    #4457859 - 07/26/05 10:31 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

First I direct you to this
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/4453944/an/0/page/1

There is me being really happy about losing my virginity. Now..how do I start? It's only been 24 hours and seriously I'm making this hard for some reason.

I'll summarize and leave details for replies. I meet this girl Linsey, and although she's not AT ALL what I was expecting because she put a really old, inaccurate picture on an internet dating site ( I know..it's lame ), I stick around. Why? I'm thinking with my dick. I have my goal. How not close is she to the pic she put up? Shorter hair, different hair color, no glasses (I liked the glasses), and way way fatter.

Goal = lose virginity so I can stop thinking about it.

So I go on a 2nd date and it's nice..we make out a lot. Why do we make out a lot? Because she's so CRAZY into me it's like..creepy. She's so so so so so into me. Talks about me..plans things..looks too far into the future. Typical stuff that would bug someone out.

But, like I said, I was thinking with my dick. You guys know how that is. Ignore ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is negative, just so you can get your winky whacked. That's how it works when you think with your dick.

So I go on a 3rd date. I'm thinking with my dick big time now. We made out a lot on the last date, I know she wants me. I want to get laid. 1000% dick thinking. We end up messing around a lot, and behold, I get laid. See thread above. Things are groovy. But things are NOT groovy. We're done having sex (which went really well by the way..no two pump chump for me), and I'm NOT really..feeling good about it. Something is terribly wrong and I don't know what it is. She asks me what's wrong, and I don't really know. Something is wrong.

So..I assume I'm just overwhelmed. 4th hang out sessions insues, and it's just lots of sex. Lots of naked, lots of sex. But it just isn't..hot? I'm not enjoying the sex that much. Oral sex for me goes NOWHERE. I can't keep it up. Other sex? Eh..it was good and we both get off, but RIGHT afterward, that wierd feeling comes back and I'm just freaking out in my head. I can't pinpoint why.

Well anyway..sex continues and I find myself just wanting to not have sex. I'm just not feeling it. I'm NOT feeling ATTRACTED. I don't feel like staring at her naked body. And then I realize that I've been a huge asshole. I was thinking so much with my DICK that I didnt even realize I wasn't attracted to her. I was just attracted to the prospects of a warm vagina.

So..post sex shower, I'm cleaning up. I'm loving cleaning up. Feels good. She JOINS me. I don't say anything but I really dont want her with me. She WASHES me, and I'd rather be washing myself. I don't even look at her that much.

So POST shower, I'm sitting on the couch staring at the ceiling. She asks if I'm alright and I say yeah because I don't really know what else to tell her at the moment. Then she comes out with just a shirt on, and is sitting next to me showing me a CD. But I just DONT want her THERE next to me with no damn underwear on. So I eventually get out of there going crazy in my head.

What have I got myself into? Did I just use her for my first fuck? Am I some crazy shallow prick? Is this so wrong? Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Can thinking with your dick let you see someone so differently? It's not like she really LOOKED different, but I would see and say and believe anything to get laid and now I don't see or believe anything cause I got past that mental block of no sex almost till I'm 20.

I'm really freakin out and I don't know why.

Hopefully I'm not gay?

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: freddurgan]
    #4457874 - 07/26/05 10:35 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

No you just realized you were using her for sex when you really weren't even attracted to her and you are feeling bad about it, that's all. And to top it off, apparently she is really into you. So you know you did something bad and your conscience is taking care of that for you. What you need to realize is that it doesn't matter. Bang her until you get bored and then say see ya!

Since you are pretty inexperienced with sex, I guess it's all new to you. You will learn over time..... :thumbup:

--------------------
I got a buddy with United Fruit, get ya started...

Trade List

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: freddurgan]
    #4457877 - 07/26/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I really have no advise to tell you. I've done the one night stand thing twice and I get that same awkward feeling you get. So I just stick to dating and building relationships then when your ready pull your dick out.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out and need some help [Re: freddurgan]
    #4457878 - 07/26/05 10:37 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

hang in their man....

shit happens....

i don't have much to tell ya ,exept that sex is COMPLETLY different with someone you love.....

i don't think you too "off" or anything...

just calm down anf ride it out(i hate puns)......

--------------------

OfflineDeadHeadNotLed
Stranger
    #4457883 - 07/26/05 10:38 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

I'd just tell her that I'm sorry, but I can't continue this relationship anymore. If you don't want to, there's no use in dragging it any further if you're not into it.

Use your new experience/confidence and try to meet another girl, one that you are into. Whether it's a dating site or at a party, try to find someone that you like. If you're not into sex with that person, then you might be gay. Just joking... Not that there's anything wrong with that.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
    #4457886 - 07/26/05 10:39 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Loveless sex just isn't the same.

--------------------

InvisibleCaptainH13
Scum
 User Gallery

Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: Shroomism]
    #4457889 - 07/26/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

amen,brother....

:grin:

--------------------

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4457891 - 07/26/05 10:40 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Love is a bigfoot.......

--------------------

Trade List

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4457894 - 07/26/05 10:41 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

And I'm an octopus

--------------------

InvisibleTYL3R
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: Mighty Bop]
    #4457897 - 07/26/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Lust is a twinkie ?

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: Shroomism]
    #4457900 - 07/26/05 10:42 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:

And I'm an octopus....

No those are real....

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4457903 - 07/26/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

But see..it's not that I don't like this girl. She's nice and we have a lot in common. But i'm just not attracted to her really. I guess attraction plays a huge part in love? It seems that way.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #4457905 - 07/26/05 10:43 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

lmao! more then likely that's not the issue. If your aren't attracted to her or if you aren't wanting her it could just be her.

The fact that she lied to you about everything gives me no sympathy for her. Find a girl that you are attracted to and maybe that will help....... you may have just been disgusted with yourself if you couldn't even look at her without freaking out then I would just say your not attracted to her and that can make sex really uncomfortable.

I don't think you are shallow you are 20 and just lost your virginity. I can understand your lack of using the right brain. the only thing that will make you a shallow prick is if you keep leading er on to believe that you are super into her and want a relationship with her. if you just meet her and already had sex then you don't really have to say anything to her. It was just sex.

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

#4457915 - 07/26/05 10:45 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Do you act like you are into her?

--------------------

Trade List

InvisibleAliceDee
-L S D-
Male
Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out and need some help [Re: CaptainH13]
    #4457919 - 07/26/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

only thing i find that works against girls that are obsessed with you if say you have another girlfriend... seriously this works cuz she'll let you go, and at the same time still like you cuz you didnt say you used her for anything...

this happend when i went to college.... this girl in HS was fuckin obsessed and would call me every weekend and i tried everything from not answering to acting completely bored with her... nothing worked it seemed like she kept on getting more obsessed... then finally she came to my university with some of my other friends, and i said i couldnt hang out cuz my parents and girlfriends parents are in town and i have to hang out with them..... havnt gotten a single phone call from her in 5 months.... but i still see her sometimes when i go back and she is totally different now but i can still tell she likes me...

OfflineKristiMidocean
fattie whale
Female User Gallery

Loc: Texas
Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: KristiMidocean]
    #4457924 - 07/26/05 10:46 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

oh and sex is much better when you are in love.... soo much passion.... so much passion....

well damn now I need to o back to my mans house.... hehehe jk

--------------------
:smile: I live for LNC :smile:

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#4457926 - 07/26/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

See I have been because I thought I was. The only hint that she probably has is that she knows I was uncomfortable post-sex. She knew I got really quiet and was staring off into the distance. It just can't go any further.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF
    #4457930 - 07/26/05 10:48 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

It might be stressing you out going from no chick to having her around too much too fast. Tell her you need a week to do some shit and chill but you definitely want to see her in a week. Call her a couple of time during the week to make her feel better. Don't beat off the whole. Then get her to blow you the next time you meet. You'll feel great!

Don't just ditch her without anything else lined up. If you're getting laid it's easier to hook up with other chicks because you can relax about it. If you don't get laid for too long chicks can smell the desperation and it just gets harder and harder (no pun intended) and snowballs out of control. It's not like you're married now or anything. Just have fun. You're only 20. It's ok to use chicks for sex. Hopefully, they'll do the same to you.

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #4457934 - 07/26/05 10:49 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

To a certain extent.. love can overcome it.. but humans are not likely to fall in love with someone they are not attracted to.

--------------------

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

Re: OK Shroomery, I'm freaking out (not tripping) and need some help [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #4457942 - 07/26/05 10:51 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

That is also VERY true sounding. Cause last night post sex..I dunno I just really wanted to be alone. Like really wanted to be alone. Told her I was tired, but really I just wanted to chill. Seems lame to freak out about having her around a lot?

And today at her apartment, post sex, I just wanted to leave. No TV, no movies. Just wanted to go.

But I can't figure out what I'm thinking there.

--------------------
Ishmael

Ron Paul 2008!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

PhytoExtractum Shop: Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder