Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedelicious
Stranger
gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions
    #4455524 - 07/26/05 12:50 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

alright well me and my freind are gonna try shrooms... both of us have smoked pot in many different ways and he has tryed a few different drugs (opium, coke, etc.)

sooo i would just like some advice about when where and how we should do it

our options are...

1 his house where we will have no fear of anything but there's not much to do

2 a party with plenty of people around but someone might be a jackass and bug us out and there's always a possibility of the cops comming

3 my cabin where we will have absolutally no fear... not much to do but we are in nature etc.

4 a freinds house where we will be more paranoid but we will have some sober people watching us

also how much do you sugjest we take?

and how do you sugjest we take it?... we're planning on eating it but are there any really good recipies or whatever

is there anything specifically good/fun to do that you recommed while on shrooms?

is there anything we shoulden't do i.e. some people love to swim while they're drunk or high... would that be stupid while you were tripping

we've been reading up alot on them and we're just tryin to make sure everything is good so we don't go through a bad trip... but i think we'll be fine

thank for any advice

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: delicious]
    #4455537 - 07/26/05 12:53 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Take 2 grams at the cabin, bring some music and some fruit. Don't worry about a bad trip.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineKingkole
im not a noob...im a a doob

Loc: canadiana
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: delicious]
    #4455568 - 07/26/05 01:01 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

The cabin sounds like your best bet, if your in nature then you don't need anything to do.

If its your first time i would suggest anywhere from half an eighth to a full eighth.

IF you want to eat them go ahead but remember to chew them up good before swallowing. If you eat them you should hold your nose closed that way you cant taste them, also have some drink nearby(non carbonated).

You can also make tea out of them, i find this to be the best way, do a search for "mushroom tea.

As for swimming on mush, its fun :P but could be dangerous.
Also it help if you have some herb to smoke.

Also remember to always always always have fun :smile:

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: gdman]
    #4455589 - 07/26/05 01:06 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i like to eat mine with ranch dressing or brown gravy. don't be scared, it's a great time. are yall eating fresh or dryed shrooms?

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Offlinedelicious
Stranger
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: Kingkole]
    #4455596 - 07/26/05 01:07 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

holy shit i've never had replys so fast on a forum.... thanks guys i was thinking the cabin would be the best...

everyone seems to talk about fruit when they are on trips... do you get the munches like you do with weed or is fruit just good?

when you make tea do you use the same amount?... because it seems like you would have to use more

i don't think we'll swim as its a river and that could be pretty bad...

is there a time of day you sugjest we do it?

oh and generally how much do shrooms cost and how are they packaged... so we don't get ripped off (even though we're getting it through a freind)... you know like dime bags are 10$ for weed a "20" is 20$ etc.

also i don't think we'll have a precice enough scale to measure so im wondering how much we have to get

again, thanks for the help

Offlinel33tmouse
Stranger
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: iateshaggy]
    #4455600 - 07/26/05 01:08 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

Cabin all the way for sure.... i love the outdoors.... bring lots of fruit and herb.... you'll be set

OfflineTurdFerguson
Folk Villain
Male

Loc: 123 Fake St.
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: Kingkole]
    #4455602 - 07/26/05 01:09 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

definately your cabin. mushrooms come from nature and being outside is one of the most amazing experiences you can have. just dont get too far away from your safety zone. i wouldnt worry about having nothing to do, boredom is never a factor for me.

as far recipes go, you can really do anything. i prefer tea with some honey, but you can really do anything you want. you'd be amazed what you can find on this internet.

good luck!

--------------------
Hey, baby...wanna kill all humans?

Offlinedelicious
Stranger
    #4455612 - 07/26/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

dryed

InvisibleThumpaCap
Beer Taster

Loc: Shroomwhere Out There
    #4455613 - 07/26/05 01:11 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

yes the cabin is tight...  take them about 2 hrs before dark.  and at least 2 hrs after you eat. and AT LEAST 2g's dried (i would go for 4g's but that's just me)...  i think the best way to eat them if you dont have capsules or anything is to chop them up and ball them up and swallow like a big pill with cocacola and then drink a large glass of OJ.... then when you are all into it and it's dark, take a nature walk.

:shrug:
:bongload:

--------------------
:bongload: Look into my heyes !! :bongload:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #4455621 - 07/26/05 01:13 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

4 grams is too much for a first timer, eat 1.5-2

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineiateshaggy
i haxor 360s
Male User Gallery

Loc: 612 Warf Avenue, next to....
Re: gonna try shrooms... would like some sugjestions [Re: ThumpaCap]
    #4455639 - 07/26/05 01:15 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

i like to wash them down w/ sprite or 7up. shrooms make me sick and 7up isn't so bad coming back up. hopefully yall won't have that problem.

--------------------
You are a filipina sex goddess who wants to fuck me until I fall asleep, so then you can tickle my balls and see if the legend of my diamond filled nutsuck is true.  I am a white man from costa rica, who smells like lime jello.

I can flash/jtag/repair 360's, pm for details.

Offlinecoda
Banjo Goiter
Male

#4457665 - 07/26/05 09:36 PM (18 years, 8 months ago)

12 bucks for a coffee grinder and a few bucks for some baking chocolate.  I think its the easiest way to get them down, no mushie taste, already ground up, and if you have the money you can buy some bomb ass chocolate to melt :smile:  Have fun!

--------------------
To get really high is to forget yourself. And to forget yourself is to see everything else. And to see everything else is to become an understanding molecule in evolution, a conscious tool of the universe. And I think every human being should be a conscious tool of the universe. . . .

-JG

i really am glad you came back to us instead of taking the other path. *hug*

-A_S (RIP your final words to me will never be forgotten)

Don't fuck with the laughing jesus.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale