Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
has this ever happened to you?
    #4453487 - 07/26/05 02:01 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

a few days ago i went to this GOV office to get some benefits i deserve and the clerck asked me what was i doing for almost a whole year since i got out of the army (there's a year limit thingy so...) so i told her "not much... sat on my ass mostly" and she gave me a wierd look and kept asking me about it... well i'm not really ashamed of the fact that mostly what i did all that year was smoke ganja and dug deep in my self so i said "well smoked alot of drugs and dug deep" and she was shocked! she felt the need to apologize like i was some poor junkie and she asked "so are you OK now?" in a real worried tone... i almost couldn't help from laughing!

that was one of the funniest reactions i got form anyone ever!
i never hide the fact that i smoke weed and i'm actualy pretty proude of it (yes i know its not really safe and might come back to bite me in the arse but well... i like to be as honest about my self as i can)

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheDudeAbides
Livin Off FrostyBarley Pops andPork Soda
 User Gallery

Re: has this ever happened to you? [Re: Simisu]
    #4453510 - 07/26/05 02:04 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

simisu said:
i never hide the fact that i smoke weed and I'm actually pretty proude of it (yes i know its not really safe and might come back to bite me in the arse but well... i like to be as honest about my self as i can)

Fuckin A man - I try to do the same, just a bit harder trying to find a job :smile:

What did you do in the Army?  What the hell kind of benefits do you get in that deal?

InvisibleHELLA_TIGHT
Madge the Smoking Vag
Female User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Afghanistan
    #4453635 - 07/26/05 02:32 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

simisu said:
a few days ago i went to this GOV office to get some benefits i deserve and the clerck asked me what was i doing for almost a whole year since i got out of the army (there's a year limit thingy so...) so i told her "not much... sat on my ass mostly"

sounds like you need to get a fucking job and stop mooching.

--------------------

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in Flag
Re: has this ever happened to you? [Re: TheDudeAbides]
    #4454296 - 07/26/05 05:53 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

The_Dude_420 said:
What did you do in the Army?  What the hell kind of benefits do you get in that deal?

i wasted three years of my life in the IDF as a food inspector and exterminator (bet you didn't expect that! :smirk:) and lots of people over here do shit jobs after the service to be intitled for some money from the state.... i worked 151 days in a gas station (and that was spread out on a little more then 7 months) i had to start that job at least one year after my service to be intitled for the money

most of that time i also worked a second job (that i still work in) serving hookas in a pub (mixing the diffrent flavours and serving the hooka to the table) which meant i was sleep deprived for the last 6 months (sleep deprevistion can be a very interesting "drug" everyone should give it a try for a while!)

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflineTrainwreck
No. Really.

Loc: Southern California
    #4454297 - 07/26/05 05:54 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

:bitch:

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: has this ever happened to you? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4454307 - 07/26/05 06:08 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

*entitled

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: has this ever happened to you? [Re: Trainwreck]
    #4454308 - 07/26/05 06:08 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

*entitled

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #4454408 - 07/26/05 07:35 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

glad to hear that your service is over, and you made it safely through! i've got a couple of very hippy friends who are israeli, and they are all currently doing their military service now... unfortunately i don't get the chance to talk to them often, so don't know how they are doing. but just the thought of it brings shudders down my back...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub