Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Grateful Dead

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
my 6 gram adventure
    #4452114 - 07/25/05 08:54 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

the four of us ate the shrooms at around 2 o'clock last wednesday afternoon. i ate between 6 to 6.4 grams of shrooms, my friends ate an eighth each. we smoked a little bit, and i started to come up around 15 minutes after i ate them. we were sitting down about to watch yellow submarine, then they decided to hold off on yellow submarine till we all started tripping. i knew that was going to be a bad idea cause i know that there's no way you can sit down for a movie while you're already tripping.

so i was sitting down, already feeling the mushrooms while we were sitting there watching the dvd menu for another 15 minutes. eventually the movie got started, and i was practically already tripping by that point. we started watching it, then went outside for a break to smoke in a tree house that was in the back yard. the tree house had been our smoking spot because we didn't really want to smoke inside, but there were neighbors around outside so the tree house gave us plenty of cover from the neighbors. the tree house belonged to my friends aunts kids, who are around 10. there was a sign at the bottom of the tree that said no girls ever!!!, except they spelled a few words wrong. i thought that was really funny, especially when tripping.

so after we smoked it was really starting to get nice and strong. we stayed in the yard for a little bit, swinging on the swings, which feels crazy with the wind hitting you while tripping. we tried to kick a soccer ball in the yard around, but that didn't really work cause i suck at soccer to begin with, never mind trying to kick a soccer ball while on shrooms.

we started lounging around by the swing set, and i started to think that the neighbors thought we were tripping. i didn't know how to act normally. i wasn't sure what normal was. i was thinking, how would we be acting and what would we be doing in this yard if we weren't tripping right now, and i had no idea. the trip became reality for me.

we went back inside and put yellow submarine on again. two of my friends got up and left a couple minutes later, not being able to handle the rest of yellow submarine(just as i predicted). me and one of my other friends stayed there and finished the movie. he had never seen it before and said it was the best movie ever. i was quite out of my head at this point, and somehow managed to quote good old jerry garcia and said "today, it's the best movie ever." i don't know how i remembered something that jerry said when i was so far out from reality.

after the movie had finished, i could not feel my face at all. below my eyes, i couldn't feel anything. i couldn't tell if my mouth was opened or closed. this lasted the whole trip.

i started thinking about what it was like to not be tripping, and i couldn't remember. i started thinking about people that i wasn't with, and what they would be doing at that time. i thought of my mom, and all i thought about her was that "she is", i thought of my dad too, and the only thing i could say about him in my mind was that "he is". all i could remember was that they existed.

so i got up from the comfortable leather chair and wandered into the other room to see what the other 2 guys were up to. they were laying on couches in the other room with the dog laying on the floor. just before we started tripping, the dog had broken his leash outside, so we had to leave him inside with us. i started to pet him and he jumped all over me. my whole body felt very disconnected from my face, and i was just letting the dog jump all over me, she wasn't bothering me at all. i remember getting all kinds of visuals in the dogs fur, seeing patterns form. i was starting to wonder if the dog was tripping too. one of my friends brought that up too, and we could've sworn the dog was tripping too because she was acting just as weird as us.(of course she didn't eat any mushrooms, but just being around trippers probably makes you trip)

i eventually got a little tired of the dog jumping all over me and wondered what life would be like without the dog. so i went over to the stairs, where a gate was up preventing the dog from going upstairs. i saw one of my friends laying on the half way of the stairs. i went all the way to the top and just sat there. my friend started going on about how crazy everything was, and he was saying random tripping stuff. i remember saying all kinds of stuff about everything being one and connected and stuff like that, but i don't really remember what i said exactly. i stood up and looked off the stairs and saw the white walls of the stairs, and the living room below. i noticed that everything was white, and it looked really strange.

i was thinking about what someone with us who wasn't tripping would feel. i was convinced that they would be tripping too. if they were surrounded by people who were walking back and forth from room to room, babbling incoherently then they would probably start to lose touch with reality too.

i wandered around upstairs and went in my friends aunts room. i opened a door that was in there, planning on it being a closet. i was right, it was a closet, but the closet was practically the size of her room. i was baffled by this, it was so weird expecting there to be a small closet there, then it turns into a whole nother room. i went back downstairs and layed on the couch. i starting talking to the other trippers, and they all had ideas like going outside to smoke, going skateboarding, stuff like that. we all realized that these were good ideas(except skateboarding for me, i don't know how) but when we leaned up a little bit to actually do it, we were like nah. everything seemed like a good idea at the time, but it was so tough to get up from our comfortable positions.

eventually we went back outside to smoke in the tree house. we had already smoked the two joints i had rolled the night before, so we packed my bowl. we started smoking that, but eventually we just forgot all about the bowl. it just sat in the tree house half full and nobody thought about picking it up to smoke it again.

we headed back inside and i started looking at a picture that was on the wall. it was of a water fall surrounded by trees in the forest. the water started moving, steam started rising out of the water. i was amazed. i originally thought that it was one of those moving pictures like they sell in most malls, but then i realized it was just an incredibly realistic visual.

i started exploring the house more, and i started looking out the window. i saw some people walking around, and they looked over at me in the window, and i immediately thought, they must think i'm tripping. why else would be just sitting there looking out the window. i started thinking about all the neighbors, and what they were doing. i realized that we were all on this world together, and everybody does their own kind of thing. we all use the time that was given to us in our lives differently. while this doesn't seem like a big revelation, it seemed to mean a lot while i was tripping.

i eventually wandered back to my comfortable chair and sat there for awhile. i started talking to my friend and i was going on about "not being able to do normal stuff" in the state i was in. apparently i had said this a lot. my friend responded "that sucks, at least i can still do stuff." i thought that was incredibly funny and got a good kick out of that.

he decided to go out skateboarding. he was gone for awhile and i started to think maybe he got into some trouble and the cops could be coming. i was thinking, what if the cops did come, and they asked me what was wrong with me. i wouldn't know the answer. i think i had forgotten i had eaten mushrooms. tripping just became reality. i thought life was always like this. i was thinking about a story someone had said earlier. he was telling me about some kids he knew who were tripping in his friends apartment, and they were making noise and someone called the cops thinking someone was getting beat up. the cops barged in, found a bunch of tripping kids, and bongs and all kinds of paraphernalia out. they put it all in a trash bag and smashed it all in front of these kids while they were tripping.

i don't remember too much more about the trip. although there was one point where i was peaking, and then i pinpointed the exact second when i started to come down. i thought that was really weird. i think i forgot a lot about what happened during the trip.

all that i know was that i had a blast. the only thing that i didn't enjoy(which used to happen to me the first couple of times i tripped) was that i couldn't remember anything. i got a little nervous because of this, but it turned out alright.

i thought doing the 6-6.4 grams was a good dose. next time i'll probably do around 4.5 grams, see how that goes, and i'll eventually find a good dose to stick with until i'm ready for another high dose. i don't know if i'll do a full 7 grams for awhile. i could handle it, but i'd be afraid i would forget a lot about the trip, kind of like happened this time. i'll probably experiment with another high dose when winter rolls around.

thanks for reading

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
Re: my 6 gram adventure [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4452131 - 07/25/05 09:01 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

nightkrawler said:I know that there's no way you can sit down for a movie while you're already tripping.

diadetic language.  It may hold true for you but not everybody. replacing you for I and you're for I'm and it holds true.

Quote:

nightkrawler said:
(of course she didn't eat any mushrooms, but just being around trippers probably makes you trip)

diadetic (made her trip), but yeah; you're talking about a 'contact high'.

sounds like you had a great time; thanks for this report :smile: :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlinenightkrawler
explorer
Male

Loc: new england
Re: my 6 gram adventure [Re: blink]
    #4452213 - 07/25/05 09:22 PM (12 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:
Quote:

nightkrawler said:I know that there's no way you can sit down for a movie while you're already tripping.

diadetic language.  It may hold true for you but not everybody. replacing you for I and you're for I'm and it holds true.

ahh, but it didn't hold true to me, i ended up watching the whole thing, while 2 of the other people didn't. however in my experiences with movies and tripping, no one i'm with ever finishes them once they start peaking.(except this time, it was a first)

Quote:

blinkidiot said:
sounds like you had a great time; thanks for this report :smile: :thumbup:

np, thanks for reading :wink:

--------------------

Not all who wander are lost - J.R.R. Tolkien

Offlineacoustic
barrmmmFFF
 User Gallery

Loc: texas
Re: my 6 gram adventure [Re: nightkrawler]
    #4597710 - 08/30/05 03:13 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

lol made me feel like i was in english class again...

--------------------

"May the wind always be at your back, And the sun upon your face, And the winds of destiny carry you aloft, To Dance with the stars..."

OfflineLicense_to_Chill
Stranger
Male

Re: my 6 gram adventure [Re: acoustic]
    #4597974 - 08/30/05 05:14 AM (12 years, 3 months ago)

lol.  Still a good one though. :smile:

--------------------
"I sat on the bus next to God once,
he told me about the true meaning of life...
then he gave me a pretzel..."

Offlinefreezepooter
Rainy DayMushroom Pillow
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW
Re: my 6 gram adventure [Re: License_to_Chill]
    #4599374 - 08/30/05 04:56 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

i love yellow sub. sober or not

--------------------
"The mountains are calling and I must go." - John Muir

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store buy cannabis seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon Grateful Dead

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports